Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node Where Is My Halftime Pie?'s Avatar
    I think I might have the longest username on the forum so far, which I'm proud of. It can be abbreviated as "WIMHP" which sums me up perfectly to be honest.

Afternoon all - been keeping up with rps for a while and find it generally agreeable. Bought a new pc recently, so catching up on the last 5 or so years worth of gaming. Finished mirror's edge last night, loved it.

Obscure Node The Prince Of Love's Avatar
    I'm currently 21 and studying computer science. I came to check this place out, because my current everyday forums is slowly dying. When it comes to games I mostly go for PC, and I usually prefer low budget games that tries new things rather to big budget games that play it safe.

Some find me eccentric, but most of my posts are serious and grounded in reason.

Hey all,
    been reading RPS for a few years now, and read the forums moderately frequently, though I currently only tend to post in the Blood Bowl threads I am a part of.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    Holla,

because i'm uncreative i usually take song or album titles as a nickname, so wolfenswan it is. (And for the sake of completeness: 'twas Latterman on the old forums)

Playing mostly ArmA2, Vegas 2 and Red Orchestra/Darkest Hour with other RPS-chaps these days.

Obscure Node
    I'm Dan Griliopoulos. I'm a misguided writing missile, with Jim at the controls.

I animate games by day and work on my own projects by night. Primarily a PC gamer, though I tend to play the occasional console title as well when there's games worth getting the system for.

Favourite PC games: Outcast, Little Big Adventure, Grim Fandango, Gothic, Vampire Bloodlines, Half Life, Portal and others.

I'm the old man (42) who's also the big Old Man Murray fan.

I also love to talk about Minecraft, Portal, Half-Life, Research & Development, Psychonauts, Freedom Force, Spider-Man games, Batman Arkham, Mirror's Edge, Prince of Persia, Trackmania, Rollcage, modern Tomb Raider, Deus Ex, Ultima Underworlds, Ultima 7 & 9(!), Far Cry 2, NOLF, Myst games, Trine, Titan Quest, Torchlight, Rayman 2, Magicka, Assassin's Creed, Oblivion, Gothic, World of Goo, Serious Sam, Crimsonland, Heretic 2, Quake, UT, Thief, Descent, Freespace 2, Giants, MDK2, Wheel of Time, Braid, VVVVVV, AaaaaA, Defense Grid, Dark Messiah, GTA: VC & SA, Burnout Paradise, Tony Hawk, Audiosurf, Frets on Fire, Igneous, SHMUPS, interactive fiction, and playing console games in emulators.

Obscure Node
    I'm Jason and I'm not really evil, shifty maybe but not evil.

Fun Fact: My wife told me recently that her cousin works in the same office as the guy that did the voice acting for JC Denton.

Hi, I'm JohnnyK, and I am a Jackass. I needed a name for BF1942, and since I kept bouncing those lovely grenades right back to myself, the choice was easy. It has stuck ever since.

Gamer since we got a C64 when I was 7 (Great Giana Sisters for life!), I've become older and slower, still cannot get into RPGs, but love to play games, read about them and occassionally offer my rather bland opinions about them.

Obscure Node
    Hullo, I'm Zealot.

Activated Node
    Hello you guys!

Anyway, I like what's been done with the place, although now have to remember where to go for different subjects now. I guess that's what come of being a proper big boy forum now.

Yeah, so name of dan and- holy shit I just found a bag of milky ways!
    Bam. Tit job.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    I'm Laneford. I'm mostly harmless.

Hi! since you probably looked at the left of the post first, you already know I'm an obscure node by the name of Ghil

I've started gaming at 3 years old on a Nintendo and a 286, and haven't stopped since. :P

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince Of Love View Post
    Some find me eccentric, but most of my posts are serious and grounded in reason.
    Don't fool anyone, most of your posts are as eccentric as you are, for they're too serious for a gaming forum :P

My name is WitchfinderG, and i have been playing the Gameboy since the mid 90's. I have no idea about that fancy smancy PC you guys are talking about, but i'm sure we will get along anyways.

Hullo I'm FaulPern and I live somewhere in Central Europe.

Hi. My name is Hugo and I'm an alcoholic.

Hey,

Shaun here. Australia. Nothing special.

Hi everyone. I also go by BeamSplashX (which is still how it shows up on the RPS comments, so I probably should've stayed consistent... meh).

HELLO! I'm a game design nerd, creative writer, and hobbyist laptop musician. Do you want writing/music for a creative endeavor? Hit me up.