Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    I'm wererogue, an Englishman in Montreal.

Obscure Node
    Hi guys, my name is Nathan, and I am a gamer and a game develeloper. I hope I can fit well here. On a side note, who is getting the Wii U

Obscure Node
    I'm Alan Wilson, at Tripwire Interactive - so I've joined these forums so I can spam the crap out of you all until you SEND LOADSAMONEY!

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by theweirdn8 View Post
    Hi guys, my name is Nathan, and I am a gamer and a game develeloper. I hope I can fit well here. On a side note, who is getting the Wii U
    Hello Nathan, please be sure to let us know what you think of it when you get it.

Activated Node

Hey, Im phil!

Ey Up peeps,

Im phil, arnisarus' brother. Been a keen BB player since it first came out, used to work at GW back then. Play most nights when not working, also playing alot of BC2 atm.

Hopefully be joining a few leagues soon and trying to not fall over with me orcs.

Hello,

I'm PiD. I play ARMA, usually as the medic that's standing about 100m in front of everybody, bleeding to death.

I used to sound like I was underwater. I don't anymore, so that's good.

Hello there,

I'm Olero, but Wouter (wow-tur) in real life. I enjoy starting games. Finishing games not so much (I tend to stop at the "chore-point", at which games become a grind). Thinking about it, it kind of relates to my job history... Hmm...

The fun bit of gaming comes from all the possibilities involved. The sad bit is always the moment you've hit the limits of a game.

TL:DR - Olero, game enthusiast with a short attention sp... Hey what's that?
    Last edited by Olero; 21-06-2011 at 11:53 AM.
    Mijn Uitlaatklep - My (Dutch) blog about games, music and more

Hell everyone, I am asizeofgiant.

I am from Ireland and I enjoy both computer and video games. That is on the personal computer and console toys respectively. That's about it.

Hi I'm Moonracer, as you might have guessed. 30 something US intellectual gamer. SubGenius. My "gaming made me" would be System Shock. Heavy interest in Artificial Intelligence advancement.

Hi.

I built a gaming PC in 1999. Spent around 3K for an Athlon 500mhz, 128 megs of RAM, 30 gig HD, and a blazingly fast TNT2.

But college means you can't afford to keep it up to date so I was stuck in console hell for a good 11 years. Now I'm back.

Up until then I had mainly computed with an old Tandy and an Apple Macintosh SE. First new PC game was Quake III.

I really like RPS. Good blog. Keep it up.
    Last edited by zuhzuhzombie!!; 28-06-2011 at 05:15 AM.

Obscure Node
    Hello! I am illestvillain and I am great. Just you wait, I really am pretty good. You'll see.

Evening all, I'm Ade, gamer since the late 70s when my Dad slipped me a couple of 10p's to play the Space Invaders machine at the local swimming pool. At the moment, I'm split between my PC and my console and I have too many games to list (damn you Steam!) with The Witcher, Arma 2 and Mass Effect keeping me off the streets at the moment. Unlike Douglas Adams, I'm married, have children (well one, anyway) and live in Surrey.

I'm looking for opportunities to demonstrate my staggering gaming ineptitude online now that I don't have time to stand in fire four or five nights a week with my old WoW raiding crew.

Edit: Steam ID is Sproutmask and I am bad at thinking of usernames.
    Last edited by Sproutmask; 28-06-2011 at 08:10 PM.
    There is nothing more powerful than a bad idea who's time has come...

Hello,

I like watching stars and planets.
    I like certain games but generally dislike forums dedicated to games or games that won't run on my Pentium IV.
    I'm not sure what this place is or what I'm doing here.

Hello,

I'm Poul, danish, games and hardware enthusiast. Though I don't really seem to be playing games too much recently, instead I just seem to read endless news about them. I joined the RPS steamgroup, nickname Heretic, so I hope I'll find some time to join in on some of the games being played since I seem to have most of them. Started reading RPS after kotaku died, since I had never really looked at the site before, realising it's all about PC gaming, without the console fluff. I shortly subscribed.

Hello,

Have been lurking on RPS for ove a year now. Almost 2 years i recon. So I thought i'd sign up for the forums. Maybe lurk here some more and just maaaaybe occasionally write a post.
    Have been enjoying pc gaming for a long while and have occasionally popped into the RPS battlefield bad company server here to do some manshooting.

Activated Node
    Hello everyone!

Psy (a.k.a. Gabriel) here, from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I've been lurking the site for a few years and finally registered so I can join RPS Holdings in Eve. Looking forward to being blown up in space!! Also my accent is XTREME! so good luck to all chaps trying to understand what the hell i'm babbling about over the mic.

Obscure Node
    Hey there people

I'm sam/samwise whichever you prefer, started out pc gaming back in the day during the Q2/Q3 transition and then moved to CS1.6 for a good few years playing in clans, ended up back on Q4 when i stopped CS and quickly went back to Q3/Warsow (guess some of you might know warsow).

Went to uni, got a 360, did that for 2 years then decided to use some of my student loan to get a good pc again and havn't been back on my 360 since pretty much :D

playing BFBC2/TF2/Killing Floor / L4D1 and 2 for my online needs, have been on the RPS BFBC2 server a bit, i'm bad so look out for me if you fancy an easy kill haha.

Obscure Node
    Hello

Ralphomon here. I've been PC gaming for long times. First game I had was Commander Keen. From then I had a long interlude trying to find games to work on a Mac (before Macs were cool) - hence I was brought up on Escape Velocity and Marathon. Now I'm interested in a wide variety of PC games, all of which I'm pretty bad at (it was utterly demoralising last night when I was the best player on my team in Team Fortress 2 because I am really not that good). I'm particularly bad at manshoots.

Heyo,

I'm jp0249107 and I'm a dirty American, a heartless Conservative, and one of those crazy nut-job Christian types you see yelling and generally making an embarrassment of themselves on TV.
    I've always been a closet PC gamer but never had the means to afford it until I landed myself at a work-college so I only have to work for my books, fees, and rent so I don't have to stay in the awful dorms with my wife (oh yeah I just got married two months ago).

I'll always be a Final Fantasy fanboy but I'm really into Battlefield and I'm hoping EvE Online will fulfill my MMO fix for quite some time. I'm really liking the site and hoping I can use this place as my go-to news site.

Hi,

I'm Greg and i can't stop looking at the Deus Ex:HR screenshots. I like playing good singleplayer games, but i'm getting more and more interested in mp lately. I enjoy TF2 and BFBC2 a lot (though the second one is really frustrating as a newbie).