Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Hi! I'm Paul. Or in the case of the internets, oyog.

I've been reading RPS for not too long. I've been registered on the TIGsource forums for a while but I'm not actually a developer and I mostly just want to talk about playing games so I figured this is a reasonable place to do it.

I like games from the '90s 'cause that's what I'm most familiar with. (And 'cause my computer's six years old at this point and they run smoothly.) Recently indie games have been a thing I play regularly too.

I've just started playing Daggerfall cause I probably won't be able to run Skyrim and that recent RPS article was so convincing. (Plus it's free, and I'm cheap.)

Obscure Node
    Hello! I'm Liingon.

I've been reading RPS for more than a year now and I love it. Thought I should get involved a bit here and actually post something, instead of just reading.

Recently I've been trying to play Skyrim but this thing called work keeps getting in the way...

OK...here it goes. It's been quite a while since i last introduced myself on a forum. I'm Patrick, long time RPS reader, more recent forum lurker, and professional insomniac (as the time of my post probably indicates). I enjoy short-form, innovative indie-games and also the bombast of 50+ hour RPGs (mostly the Bioware ones).I thought it was time to graduate from lurker to poster, after all of those times which i've thought of really smart ripostes to posts but have had to keep them to myself. Ok, and non-gaming stuff...i'm a full-time student living in 'leafy', but at times relentlessly grim South London. Pleased to meet you all :-)

Network Hub
    Hullo, evilbob here, regular RPS reader and occasional commenter. Having a lazy weekend with little to no homework (I'm studying for a masters in physics with astronomy) so I thought I'd check out the forums. Seems that there are plenty of nice people available for some manshooting and such. Expect to see me on the BF3 server when I finally get on at a time other people are playing. Might pop into mumble as well.

Obscure Node
    Hi! I'm Rob, aka Teph; I play games, write, and generally partake in the bastardisation of the English language. I'm mostly to be found playing LoL, Minecraft and repeatedly installing Planescape Torment before forgetting to play it.

Activated Node
    Hi. I'm Apple (no relation to the Macs - I am strictly a PC-er). I've been lurking and posting for a while but I thought I should say Hi. So Hi.

Obscure Node
    Hi, I'm Cassius and I've been a PC Gamer for as long as I could remember. I'm currently living in Boston studying behavioral biology, fun stuff! I've been browsing RPS for the past few months and figured it was high-time I participated in the community.

Hello folks, the name is Theo, known online as Siddin. I hail from Belgium and I've been playing PC games since I was old enough to operate a keyboard.

Obscure Node
    Hey guys, been reading for a while, finally gettin registered.
    I play lots of games, you should really add me on steam - fortdeath, as well as glitchpanda on BF3/origin.
    Just recently came back to gaming and need people to play with!

Hi I'm SiHy_
    Long time lurker, first time poster. In fact this is my first post on any forum ever so please, be gentle! (Apart from technical support forums, obviously. I mean I am a PC user after all!)
    RPS seemed liked a good place to pop my forum cherry, so to speak, since its article comments are always a desert island haven of intellectual discussion and humerously bad puns in an internet-comment ocean of anger and ignorance (see Youtube for examples galore).
    So... yeah... Hello RPS peoples! Hope you're well today.

Hi, I'm SirGeek. I've been reading RPS for quite some time now and thought I'd finally join up to the forum. Since this is a gaming forum I guess I should really talk about what games I play. Most recently it's been Saints Row: The Third and Batman: Arkham City like most people. Also Terraria. All time favourite game: The Curse of Monkey Island.

Obscure Node
    Hi guys, just saying hellow to all the fellas. 2-3 years reading RPS as a natural habit here, go nuts at times when there's no news =S

All my games are steam, so if you need players, there's quite the chance I already had it!... if not, well xmas steam sale is almost upon us, so pretty much I shall buy anygame if need to.

Normally in all my games & accounts I'll go by the name "Balhazer", so steam and my Star Craft II profile!

Merry Xmas to all =p

Jose Manuel
    Mexico
    Love RPG games (paper & pencil)
    Cardboard Games & Chess
    Killing Floor Rules!

Network Hub
    I'm just a wierd guy, lurking the forums, stalking random people. Been reading RPS for a long time too. Strictly a PC user, since I'm too cheap to buy a console. Unless you count iPods as "consoles". Anyways, cheers to you peeps.

Obscure Node
    Hi, im epoc923, been reading rps for a while now and joined when i dun saw the post of the frozen synapse league.

Ive been a damned pc elitist for the majority of my gaming life (although i do own several consoles). A few of my favorite games are Black and white, Skyrim, Half-life (1,2,2.1,2.2 & 2.3(?)), battlefield (pick one) and *checks steam list* red orcastra.

Kthxbi

Long time blog reader, new poster here. After a Nintendo centric youth with occasional interference from Civ and the Baldurs Gate games, I became an entirely pc dependant gamer upon going to uni four years ago. Signed up to the forums primarily to keep tabs on the blood bowl community and to meet some kindly RPSers to play LoL with.

Anticitizen0ne here! Avid reader of RPS, looking for some kick arse squaddies to play some Battlefield 3 with!

Hi, my name is Wayward. I've been a PC Gamer all my life though I also own a variety of other systems. Love retro gaming and am a collector of Mega Drive and big box (That is, pre DVD case) PC games. My favourite games include Baldur's Gate 2 and Elite - more recently I've been sinking a lot of time into Minecraft, Civ 4 and the Elder Scrolls games. I work in the games industry at a digital distribution company (No, not Steam) and I've been living in London for the last six months.

Hi, I'm Z-Neth. I've been reading RPS for some time now, and decided to come to forums because this might be the only online community that doesn't annoy me the first thing I start reading comments. Hopefully I get to play something with you guys soon!

Obscure Node
    Hi I'm teto
    I'm new here and really i like this website

Ay yo. I was on a date and came home and now i'm a little drunk and now i'm watching ufc 140 and it's 3:28 here. I also like games. PC games. I love pc games.