Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    hi all im Athion(james) im a IT techy at my local college and ive been reading RPS for about 2 years now, been a PC gamer since i can remember. playing games of all sorts but my love with always stay with the RPG's and the RTS's :)

Obscure Node
    Hi everyone, i'm new here and my name is NeMo it's just nice to be here between all of you .

I am Ram Steelwood.

Mainly I came here to try to see if i could break the record for the most people to have played my game at any one time. The current record being 5, which is a bit disappointing for a free online multiplayer 'world cup singles' style football game!
    It would be great if some of the people on here would try out my game, there's a link in my sig. I'm very much an amateur 'home brew' developer, so don't expect FIFA 12 graphics. But even though I'm biased I do think it's quite fun!

Other than that, watch out for me making the odd inane comment at random places in this forum, though i tend to be more of a lurker than a serial poster!

keep on gaming!
    My free online multiplayer PC ONLY 'world cup singles/singles/worldy/cuppy/wembley' game can be found here:
    http://thebeautifulgame-thegame.com
    Please try it out!

Activated Node
    Hi, I've lurked for a while and finally decided to join. Currently trying to get through my huge backlog of impulse-buy games :)

see you around!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Greetings all. Been registered for a while but never found a reason to start posting. Now that I have, I figured I'd drop a line here as well. Gaming wise I'm trying to play through some games that I haven't played in a while (SpaceChem), never finished (Orcs Must Die!), or never even started at all (Alpha Protocol).

Why the username? What can I say, it was the latest word I looked up on dictionary.com, and at the time I was otherwise devoid of inspiration.
    Last edited by Tritagonist; 29-02-2012 at 05:55 PM.

Hello, I used to post ages ago on the old fourm then stopped for a while and before I knew it eighty years had passed and my post count now read '0'. I mean it was probably only '42' or something like that before but it means I'll have to play through the forum posting tutorial level again, which we can all agree is rather boring.

Time to use the forums more!

Im Fionny from Ireland, I play pc games which is why I am here and have a fondness for RPG's, a desire to play an MMO but am constantly disappointed by the lack lustre end and I love strategy games but am never very good at them.... I also enjoy FPS etc...

So hello!

Hi I'm ShaydeeAdi (Adrian,) my first PC game was F15-SE-II, and a year later I got a flight stick. I like team FPS and RPG's in general but will try anything that seems interesting. My current fun fixes are Kenshi and Dark Souls. I've been reading about 3 years, posting about 1 1/2, and joined the forum today. Wooo!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Welcome to RPS you guys, have a good one!
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    Good day, everyone!

My name is TechnoJellyfish and I have been reading RPS silently for about a year now. I'm probably most interested in getting some multiplayer games organized (which tends to be a difficult task with certain games/genres), but I'm also looking forward to discuss the various aspects of gaming related stuff.

To get a better picture of me: My all-time favourites (randomly picked) include Mafia, Battlefield 1942, Planescape: Torment and the Civilization series. I am currently playing The Darkness II, Stacking, Half-Life 2 and Tribes: Ascend.

So long ...

Network Hub
    Hey. People call me "Oof". I have no idea why I joined the forums. RPS seems to have some clever people, and that's always a draw for me. Lets see how this goes, eh?

Ayo!

Welcome to the forums TJ and Oof!
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Obscure Node
    Hi! I am:
    • feeling kinda dumb introducing myself here
    • a ninja (some would call that lurking)
    • quite new
    • into silly&witty point&clicks, KotOR, King's bounty series, Civilization series, n-Craft, indies, oldies, ...
    • a big fan of bullet points and gaming in general (boardgames, tabletop role-playing games).
    Who likes to rock the party? I like to rock the party.

There's nothing wrong with lurking, you have to see what kind of people you're dealing with.

Welcome to the forums!

Obscure Node
    Shout: another noob enter to your world.. hello new friends!!

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravelle View Post
    Ayo!

Welcome to the forums TJ and Oof!
    Thanks, Ravelle. Hi, everyone-that-posted-after-me-who-isn't-Ravelle!

Hi folks! I play most game genres and recently started a business as an excuse to quit looking for a real job.

Hey!
    I'm skitfarlig, which translates to 'dangerous as fuck'.

Don't tell anyone, but I'm actually a nice person.
    Like every man of sense and good feeling, I abominate work.

Welcome to the RPS forums you guys. :)

Hi!
    I'm Kingpix from Switzerland. I'm glad to be here! :D