Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Howdy howdy! My name is Blair, I'm born and bred in Scotland but have somehow ended up living and working in Vancouver, Canada for the last couple of years.

I'm a game designer & scripter and I spent a couple of years doing QA at Rockstar North, Codemasters and Slant Six.

Been a long-time reader of RPS but to be honest, had no idea that there was a forum attached to it until recently. Go figure. I reckoned a website as awesome as this would have a good community so I'm looking forward to getting involved.

Obscure Node
    Hi, I'm Peter and I'm an American living in Amsterdam. Like btiddles I'm also a long-time reader who only recently has discovered the forums. (Why would I need anything else when the pun comment threads are so good? ;-)

Hi guys, I'm Eric. *waves awkwardly*

Hi, just reporting in. I am an Arma player and was referred here by Fer of Folk fame. I am also active in the TacticalGamer Arma community

Lesser Hivemind Node postinternetsyndrome's Avatar
    Hello. Been reading RPS and occasionally commenting on articles for about a year. I take a peek at the forums every once in a while and thought it was time to take the plunge.

Obscure Node
    Hi, Joe here. I've been reading RPS for the last few months or so, become quite a fan. I've been getting a bit lonely playing Battlefield and whatnot, and this community seems like all nice people, so I thought I'd join in.

Obscure Node
    Check here im t2nekski :D

my name is ahmad ali and i'm interested in finding people who enjoy games as much as i do

I used to get my gaming news almost entirely from Blues News, given the wide range of coverage, but after seeing so many nice pieces from RPS (and knowing the Sir You Are Being Hunted dev writes here) I started reading the site itself rather than merely following links to its stories. Now I find there's a forum and you organise Arma 2 games, so I'm sold. PC gaming centric and british. My cup of tea.

YO YO YO MA PEEPZ, YO! Wuzuh, mah Shug Nigguraths. I hail from a far, far, far, away land in some god forgotten continent called South America. I've been lurking for some time on this site that i've always found to be wonderful. I'm a game design enthusiast and am first and foremost a world gamer. I play all kinds of games from all kinds of system. I wouldn't call myself a "PC gamer" even though i love me some PC gaming. But since the place to talk about PC games is amongst PC gamers, i'm here.

Despite what my introduction seems to imply, i dislike rap >_> I thought it just seemed cooler and hip in a 40something trying to be cool and hip kind of way and found it funny. Anyways, be seeing you around.

Network Hub
    Heyo, I'm Brian from Toronto, Canada. Been PC gaming since I was a little kid and have always been fascinated by technology and software. The first game that opened my eyes to the potential of this medium was Police Quest 1 which I played on a ~4MHz PC in 4 colour CGA. The first game that blew my mind with its multimedia extravagance was Dragon's Lair.

Hey, Adynod here. Long time reader of RPS but pretty quiet when it comes to posting. I've been wanting to join in with more organised multiplayer gaming recently so I'm making an effort to use the forums and get in on the action. My schedule does its best to get in the way, I work freelance at home and can vary from no time at all to all the time in the world... when no-one else is playing, but hopefully I can find enough time each week to join in the organised stuff.

Things I like which seem to align with RPS folk include Warband/Napoleon, Arma II (I've tagged along to a couple of the Arma sessions now and look forward to more), Total War, Bloodbowl, so feel free to hit me up on Steam.

Hey guys!
    Long time lurker here, since sometime 2008. (Yes, I am a hipster)

Anyway! I play all sorts of games and have done so for as long as I can remember.
    I've been part of a gaming clan/group for about 5 years now, but sadly the community has slowly been shrinking for the past couple of years, and so have my hours of multiplayer gaming.
    So, if there is any kind of multipurpose TS3 server for RPS readers, or even a specific one with a lot of activity, I'd be happy to come and say hi!

Obscure Node
    Hi, I'm DocSeuss. Sometimes, I say things. Other times, I do not.

Some of these things which I say interest people, and cause them to say interesting things back, which is, I suppose, where I get the most satisfaction in my current state of things. One day, I would like to make some video games that make people raise eyebrows and then have lots of fun.

I'm currently attending school for game design, but our dean was fired after announcing his retirement and our teacher quit, so things kind of fell apart and I haven't learned all that much. I have perpetual health issues, which occasionally makes me quite grumpy. I nearly died because of them, but it's cool; other than constant pain and occasional depression/brain fog, I'm pretty cool.

System Shock 2 is the best game ever. I don't even want to put the "in my opinion" qualifier, so strongly do I believe that, but I won't scoff at people who believe otherwise.

My name is Smion (which is an incredibly clever anagram of my real name. You'll never find out...)

I sometimes get angry at the internet.

Hi everyone, I'm Stuart. Just registered, figured I'd come and say hi. I mostly play strategy games that don't get too complicated (On the Atom Zombie Smasher/EUIII spectrum I'm around the Total War side area of the scale).

Obscure Node
    Hi I'm Strange....

Been reading RPS for a while, and did my first Arma 2 Tactical Tuesday this week (intense). I play DayZ, various MMOs (EQ2, Eve most recently), and have been playing online since the original Essex Mud in 1985 (gulp). Grew up on Air Warrior, Islands of Kesmai, UO, Doom... and everything from a ZX81 to an Amiga.

Now eagerly awaiting Planetside 2, Guild Wars 2, Everquest 2, Borderlands 2, 0x10c and more DayZmod. Not everything I'm waiting for is a sequel, honest.

I live in sunny Brighton UK, and will be heading to Rezzed in a few weeks.

strange

Obscure Node
    Greetings, Sunshard here.

I've enjoyed reading RPS for a year now. I was lured to the board with the tantalising thoughts of co-op games, and IRL boardgaming (might give me an excuse to buy Arkham Horror again?).

With some luck, I should be headed down to London later in the year to start work. I will take that opportunity to join the RPS Social Club for boardgames (and if possible cake).

Video game wise, I'm very fond of playing co-op games. I'm looking forward to Torchlight II, DayZ, Planetside2 and if enough people egg me on and my schedule permits, I might try one of those MMO things...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by weedsmessy4 View Post
    Im Weldi gamer addicted on RPG games!
    ...Is this guy a spam bot?

Hello. My name is John and I enjoy computer games. Not only playing them, but also reading about them and discussing their merits with other enthusiasts.

Also coffee