Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Hi all, I'm parpel, 25 years old and spaniard. I've reading RPS for about a year and I finally decided to join after I found the Frozen Synapse league :)
    I'm a linux user so I used to suffer to play decent games, but seems that the things will be better for us :D

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Welcome to the forums mate!
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Hi,

Norwegian designer, concept developer and gamer. Been coming to RPS just about every day since 2007. About to move back to London. Spent 2005-08 there working and now it's because my girlfriend will be taking a masters degree.

At the moment I mostly do UI work and two days a week I do apps and games with friends. So I'm looking for a creative environment I can rent a desk at. If anyone knows where I should be looking please send me a message.

Cheers.

Hello all,

I am reffered to as D-lusion and I'm a member of Tactical Gaming (TGHQ.org), we have 2200+ members and support about 14 games and are constantly growing. We have people from all over the world and battalions to fit there time schedule, as well as Squads to fit there play style, TG is the ultimate Gaming Community for Gamers alike, stop by TGHQ.org and sign up, we support all Major gaming Consoles (PS3, 360, and PC).

Hey guys. I'm a Media Student from Liverpool England, born and raised in Manchester. Been gaming since I was 3 years old. I'm an active member of the PC Gamer community and thought after hearing much about RPS I thought I'd finally come over and be active here as well ^_^

I'd like to re-introduce myself, as I've been largely absent from the boards for some time. I'm a UNIX/C Software developer and system admin (unemployed, alas), gamer, D&D player. Coming out of the great wasteland that is Wichita, Kansas.
    "Unix is user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.

Hello Everyone! My real name is Tom although every calls me brownie and in-game I am always known as brownie-t-lfc. I started PC gaming about 8 months ago and I find it so much better due to the constant PC hardware/software upgrades allowing for sleeker gameplay :) I am part of a massive gaming community call Tactical Gaming. We have over 2200+ members! I am the Squad Leader of the Oncillas IS Squad located in the Ghost Recon Division! We are always recruiting so if you would like to join us please head over to www.tacticalgaming.net and fill out an application form! If would have any questions or want to play in-game at any point just message me on here :)

Obscure Node
    Hey, half Italian/Indian here, gaming since i was a kid, going to uni in London soon. Motorbikes, football, cooking and computers.

I must stop lurking.
    I must stop lurking.
    I must stop...

...oh, hello folks!

[Overwind gets shy again, so runs away and hides under his magic comfort blanket...]

Yo, RPS commies. anark10n is the oh so badass name i choose to roam the webz under. now, onward to imposing my typos upon ye all ...

Hello :) Long time lurker here. Been playing on PC since 1999. Old time Quake 3, UT and HL player. Once a lot into FPS and RTS pvp, now mostly into solo and co-op games. All time favorite is UT, while most played is Borderlands (700 hrs or so). Yeah I was a loot addict :P (Still am). Besides that I enjoy a ton of rpgs (Diablo 3 not included for obvious reasons). Civ 4, 5 and Gal Civ 2 are one of my favorite TBS games. Looking forward to grabbing BL 2, TL 2, Darksiders 2, Endless Space and OMD 2 later this year.

Obscure Node
    Hey everybody! It seems like there is a lack of good ol' Czechs and I'm here to change that! I have been lurking RPS for about 3 years and decided it is finally time to come out and say hi. PC is my main (and pretty much only) gaming device so please, keep your low resolutions and shoddy ports to yourselves (just kidding, I love console games too!). So yeah, here I am. Eat it internet...

Hello, another lurker introducing himself. I don't usually join forums (a common claim, no doubt), but those RPS comments threads have converted me. So, I'm a good ol' Finn, then, though I'm studying in Glasgow right now... I like chinese food and my shoe-size is 43... But more relevantly, PC-gaming is my forte and passion, more specifically RPGs and any sort of strategy. And who knows, maybe I'll join some guild or stuff too, at some point.

Hi there, I'm Dennis, longtime reader but I online now finally managed to decide to join the forum as well. I'm a journalist from Germany and I write about games and technology and all that for various sites and magazines. I live in Finland though, because I'm still studying for a degree and keep delaying that, mostly because of indie games. So, yeah, glad to be here and hello everyone.

Obscure Node
    Hello, I've been lurking for a while now but thought I'd try and be sociable. Postgrad student (mathematical physics), PC gamer and occasional board gamer (that is, when I can convince enough people to join in...). Currently wasting way too much time on Minecraft, will be looking into joining the RPS server.

Hello everyone. I've been lurking for a while but I thought why not join the fun. Can't wait to play videogames with you guys!

Hey guys my name is Tyrell White. I work with a small team to produce our 1st game Demons Revenge. I really want to let you guys know about our game so if someone can direct me to that area that would be super.

Hi Tyrell, nice to meet you (and everyone else). I guess that the best place to introduce your game would be to start a thread on the PC Gaming discussion forum. No need to be shy!
    I have a new book out. Fancy some cynical fantasy comedy? Check it out:
    http://amzn.to/1oVrKlx

Read my other stories: http://tessstenson.blogspot.co.uk/

Guess Ill stop Lurking around as well, Hello im Foster, And Ive been a avid reader of the Website (and Forums) for a few years but just never decided to join in the conversaton.

Hello , Im Foster, 22 And a avid fan of RPS. I just recently decided to start lurking about on the fourms.