Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Activated Node
    Hello guys, I'm a newbie here. I'm Aladin.

Obscure Node
    Hello folks, random Swedish guy here.

I can't seem to find a "New thread" button anywhere, I assume it'll pop up after a few posts.

Hi, Seb here.

Anyone actually check these things anymore?

Bloodline champions anyone?

Hi there! Yeah, sometimes people still stumble in here and read what others are posting. :) From the top of my head I can't remember if there has been a Bloodline thread in the Game Clubs section, but after a few posts you should be able to open one yourself.

Cheers!

Obscure Node
    Hi i'm Superpat, I live in Québec, speak French, ski and enjoy comics and various strategy and roleplaying games.

Ahoyhoy. I'm Frank "Captain Lust" Elliott, a long time RPS reader and Community/Public Relations Manager at Taleworlds Entertainment (err we make Mount&Blade).

Hey guys, I've been reading RPS for a few months now, just joined the forums today though, the articles weren't enough for my growing RPS addiction :P

I mainly play Tribes Ascend, although I play a wide variety of other games too.

Quote Originally Posted by captain lust View Post
    Ahoyhoy. I'm Frank "Captain Lust" Elliott, a long time RPS reader and Community/Public Relations Manager at Taleworlds Entertainment (err we make Mount&Blade).
    Hi! I love you guys!

Activated Node
    Hello everyone, my name is Jake and I am a hardcore gamer. I live in my mother's basement, I weigh 4,000 pounds and I talk in an incredibly irritating tone... WHO WANTS TO BE MY FRIEND. Now... on a slightly more serious note I am a big fan of strategy games. Don't get me wrong I enjoy games from every genre, but strategy is by far my favorite. If anyone has any interest in playing a multiplayer game (all though I am not exactly talented at competitive games) of some kind with yours truly just add me on steam and we SHALL BEGIN OUR GLORIOUS CONQUEST...of a below average DOW 2: Retribution team....

Obscure Node
    Things about myself:

My name is Greg.
    I spend an inordinate amount of time on the computer.
    I play Rock, Paper, Shotgun and often lose.

Activated Node
    Hello everyone,

my name is Farnsworth. Been reading the frontpage quite a while, and thought I'd join you guys in the forum.

Cheers !

Obscure Node
    27 year old fellow from Denmark. Long time reader of the website, but just registered today to find some easygoing guys to play Borderlands 2 with.

Hello to all,

I increasingly lurk around RPS so I've decided to finally introduce myself. My name is Rhonda and I transitioned from primarily console gaming to primarily (and preferably) PC gaming over about the last year and a half. But I'm a very lonely PC gamer at the moment and am looking for some laid back folks with whom to play my growing list of PC games (and to just generally chat about gaming and any other interesting topics). In the interest of full and fair disclosure, I'm really not very good at most multiplayer, but I'm loads of fun and I'm not a dick. I am <RaisinGirl> on Steam and <ScoutAbout> on Origin (without the little < and > thingamajigs). Please feel free to send a friend request, but do identify yourself as an RPS reader. I'd love to play some Borderlands 2 and I also still enjoy some occasional ME3. I've also downloaded TF2 and LFD2 but haven't really played either yet but would love to give it a go.

Hello,

My name is Scott and am an American who currently resides in Edinburgh, Scotland. I would like to find some players in Edinburgh or in the UK (or a similar time zone) to play games with. I just purchased Borderlands 2 and I'm looking forward to that. I have truckloads of other games that are just sitting there waiting to played with someone. My steam ID is the same as my username here. I would also like to voice chat for hopefully hilarious banter.

Cheers!

Just saw this thread and thought I'd say hello!

I'm Jackie. I went to school for a while, then worked in video games, then got laid off, then decided to make my own dang games thank you very much. I'm a life-long gamer, mostly sticking with MMO/RPG/adventure sorts, though not so many MMOs these days. I have a pet interest in how stories told via video games (like literature) can teach people things.

See you on the forums :)

Hello, Bonjour, Yassou,

I'm Peter and I'm a long time reader who has finally plucked up the courage to hit the register button. Not really sure what all the fuss was about actually, registering was fairly painless. Anyway I'm a big fan of PC gaming and I also like other things that aren't PC gaming. Like riding a bike and fajitas. I'm currently playing Dark Souls and despite being cack-handed am loving it. I have a steam ID but I've forgotten what it is. It would be rather nice to venture online with some of the upstanding RPS family at some undefined point in the future. It really would.

If anybody reads this, thanks.

People do read these introductions, so, Hi (to everyone) :)
    I have a new book out. Fancy some cynical fantasy comedy? Check it out:
    http://amzn.to/1oVrKlx

Read my other stories: http://tessstenson.blogspot.co.uk/

Obscure Node
    Hey, Im Taliessyn. Ready for war - back in time for tea and medals!
    Just got my Planetside beta key so looking forward to seeing you guys on the field.

*Im from Cape Town South Africa, been a gamer for many, many years. Play quite a lot of Arma these days it seems. Otherwise sailing when the wind is good.
    Last edited by Taliessyn; 20-09-2012 at 05:51 PM. Reason: additions

Hello! I signed up to enter the stellar Frozen Synapse league you have here, although after my 4 wins and 18 losses I feel maybe some practice is in order beforehand...

I like playing TF2 (I'm a decent medic!), SC2 (I'm a shit Terran!), FM2012 (taking Wales to the World Cup!) and whatever is in my bloated steam list.

I look forward to hanging around and achieving nothing :D

I'm Dead Herald and everyone knows real gamers never read the instructions! XD

Anyway, I tend to bounce from game to game as they capture and fail to hold my interest. But normally I can be found playing the following.

Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Killing Floor,
    Civilization 5, Day of Defeat: Source,
    Minecraft, Dungeon Defenders,
    and a ton of single player stuff.

Or I could be talked into playing any of the following at wholly substandard skill levels.

DotA2, League of Legends, Tribes Ascend, Starcraft II

In short, I just like playing games. I'm not looking to do any high end competition, but I do like play L4D2 on Expert if anyone's up for that.