Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    Hello. I'm Eik and I like games, but since becoming a Serious Working Married Adult I haven't had much time to play them. I have a bad habit of buying Steam games on sale and never playing them (60% of my library I've never installed).

I love sandboxes, and I love grand strategy and epic RTS games (more Total Annihilation, less Starcraft clicky clicky). I also enjoy beer.

I'm looking to find various people who also enjoy strategy games and who would also like to play them from time to time in a completely non-competitive manner.

Greetings! Been hanging around for a while (most recently on the Terraria 1.2 server) and wouldn't mind trying to participate more around here so thought I'd better introduce myself a little bit.

To summarise, I'm a marine biology graduate living in the land of numerous sheep and sometimes sporadic internet connections. Regards PC games I enjoy all sorts but am often particularly drawn to vaguely historical strategy/management titles or anything with an intriguing story or good sense of humour.

My Steam ID is here, so feel free to add if you like!
    Last edited by Hells; 22-10-2013 at 03:38 PM.

Greetings earthlings I'm Reizor,

I'm a PC and a unreal tournament player from Uruguay SouthAmerica.
    I'm a computer science student and work as a .net devolper, I'm heading to dig into game developing when I finish my studies.
    I came here to participate on the community and trying to revive the UT2k4 community in americas and seeking old a current players of the game.
    My steam id Reizorblei_UY.

Er, this is, I guess, a thing to do. Silly Wizard. That's my current Steam name, too, though I dunno if you can find me with it.

Um...Frozen Synapse. Slow, turn-based things are my cup of tea. Hoping to get involved in some Solium Infernum if people are still doing that. I have an inexplicable weakness for Counter Strike ever since about 2000 AD (or CE for you snooty types), despite having close to zero interest in FPS, otherwise. (It helps that I'm awful at them, including CS, in all its iterations.)

Here's a question: does anybody around these parts play Disciples 2 multiplayer? (I never have, but I wonder if it could be done!)

Things like Endless Space, CK2, Disciples 2 (obviously), Frozen Synapse...that's what I'm generally up for. And I have not yet picked up Solium Infernum, but I'm pretty much just waiting to find a game starting up to grab it.

So. There!

Activated Node
    Hello, I'm Abberare in pretty much everything. I collect Steam games and sometimes play them.
    I've played a bit of PlanetSide 2 with RPS people and found them to be generally lovely, now playing Battlefield 4. I try to stick to one mutliplayer game at a time and usually faff about with little 2D indie games on my big expensive computer.

Hello all, I'm a friend of Abberare (Even though he will refuse to admit it......seriously....he will deny all knowledge of me and probably attempt to get this post removed)

I play on Planetside 2 and mainly BF4 (Which I am terrible at!). My forum name is my name on all games, and I can often be found in the RPS mumble server.....crying.....gently in the corner.

(We have an awesome amount of people playing BF4 currently, so join in!)

Hello. I am a new user here. I keep thinking that I have heard of rock, paper, shotgun before, but I forgotten where. Anyway, I am a newcomer to the game industry and this forum. You can take a look at my album for screenshots on my upcoming FPS game with a twist (being able to absorb defeated enemies to gain armor, life, and special abilities). With the game creation experience I had, I can say that I have some rudimentary experience with FPS creator, both the good, bad, and the ugly. You can see more at http://www.minotaurcybernetics.com/ or http://www.indiedb.com/games/curse-of-the-shapeshifter or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFE3eI0rc44 I am actually thinking of some interesting concepts for the next game and of course, new game mechanics. I did have an interesting experience at E-for-all GDC Pitch Your Game contest and got finalist with my very first game pitch. Whoohoo! Hope to do more... a lot more. By the way, my game collection is very retro. I miss the old days of classic RPGs (remember SSI?) and wargames. I did give a try to new wargames and RPGs, but somehow, they sacrificed game play for technology. Too complicated for me. Drat! I am old...

Hello, I am cr4kk3n. Long story on where the name came from. I've always enjoyed gaming on PC and did some lurking and saw that this forum is EPIC! Anyways I love playing about any game from bad to good. I literally have a borderline of no life because of this love.
    If you ever wish to play anything with me (Literally ANYTHING) my username will be cr4kk3n, feel free to say hi if you see me on D&D Neverwinter as well (Which I play daily)

Obscure Node
    I am Reev Jax

Why God, why?

My name is Darth Gangrel and I love Star Wars and Vampire the Masquerade. I can create a pun out of almost anything and for various topics/key phrases I can come up with several ones. Therefore, my special Dark Side Force power is "pun plethora", which means that I could bombard people with puns if I only let the Dark Side of the Force take hold of me. I imagine that to look like when Emperor Palpatine electricutes Mace Windu in Return of the Sith, but I'd be saying "Puuuunnnnsss! Unlimited puuuunnnnsssss!!" instead. Seeing the pun threads that regularly pop up in the articles' comment sections, I thought I would feel quite at home here (as long as I contain myself, hehe). Aside from puns, I'm also quite good at alliterations, very bad jokes and more-or-less far fetched references to a certain subject.

I've played both Vampire the Masquerade (VtM) PC games and loved them. I then started to read wiki's, talk with other VtM fans on a dedicated VtM forum as well as buying and reading several books about VtM (the Clan Novel saga), ever sinking deeper into to that universe. I still play both games and will buy more books in the future once I get a job (recently graduated from university, majoring in chemistry) and am happy to see that the modding scene for both games is still as alive as the vampires are dead. I've never been interested about roleplaying in the Larp/pen-and-paper sense of the word, but I love playing computer RPG's and reading about the worlds where they take place. Oh, right, Gangrel is one of the many clans or bloodlines within VtM and I think my personality resembles that clan the most. I'm a loner, I like to choose my own paths, whether I'm deciding which game to get or which way to walk to town. I don't care what others might think about my decisions or about me, but I don't intentionally try to piss people off. I'm a peaceful Gangrel.

Also, is there a way to change my user image/avatar in the articles' comment sections to the one I have here?
    Last edited by Darth Gangrel; 17-11-2013 at 05:25 PM.

Activated Node
    Hi, My name is Dave. I love PC games of all kind.

Obscure Node
    Hey all,

I'm Evis. I play mainly PC, enjoy blogging and vlogging about games, and run a small YouTube Channel doing occasional reviews and tutorials for CK2 and KSP.

Been a while since I was on a forum. Hope it's as good as I remember!

Obscure Node
    Enter the revolutionary York apparel industry aren't going to be easy. But by early 2000, UGG Australia begun to trigger a fashion trend. From making Sheepskin uggs 2014 style, slippers, clogs and sandals to represent an engaged outdoor lifestyle started, has evolved in a sign now generally known as leisure and luxury lifestyle brands. This mostly due to the UGG brand right into a high-end luxury footwear maker's efforts.

Hi there, I'm new. My name's Andurron (or Greg, whichever you prefer) and I'm only recently a convert to PC gaming after getting monumentally fed up of my PS3. I'm not exactly the pinnacle of gaming - I have a Macbook Pro that I used to have Boot Camped, but I hated it so much I uninstalled it. I'm looking to get a proper gaming PC built this year however, either that or a Steam Machine.

Obscure Node
    Hi, I'm Bugamn and I have been one hour, thirty and eight minutes, twenty and three seconds without playing.

Oh, not Gamers Anonymous here?

Ok, I like computers, games and Linux, and a few other things.

Hi, I'm BadManiac. I've been a PC gamer since before you were born. My first PC game was Space Quest, my first FPS was Catacomb Abyss, which was before Wolfenstein 3D. I like good games, regardless of genre or budget. I really like finding really enjoyable obscure unknown games, enjoying the not so mainstream of gaming.

I've decided to try to expand my Steam friend list which currently has 2 people on it... Feel free to add me, badmaniac. But don't expect to be playing deathmatch against me, I'm a total co-op guy.

I'm The Random One and I'm a horrible person. But, from now on, I'm your horrible person. Cheers!

I'm Deck, the developer of Slingray. I like long walks on the beach, candle-lit dinners, and indie games are okay I guess. I've got a twitter here, a steam group here, and a thread about my game posted on these here forums.

Hi...
    I'm a human sometimes...

How do.
    I'm UK based 30 year old who secretly wishes for more game time, but can't because of a wife and child - ha! I get most of my gaming in the evenings and weekends til the wee hours.