Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940
    Obscure Node
    Hi I'm Rodi, I've been creeping around Castle Shotgun without sayign much for years.

Tom here. I'm a long time RPS reader and joined the forums a couple of days ago. Clever bunch judging by the lively discussions! I'm excited to be part of such a passionate community.

Hi
    We're isTomgames, development studio from Hungary. Our newest stuff, Mad Bullets is in the making!

Obscure Node
    Hi, I'm Bronxsta. Regular reader, thought it was time to check out the forums. Big fan of indies, author of an indie game blog and I've discovered so many cool games thanks to RPS.

I've always been into freeware games for years, but didn't really get into PC gaming until last year. Best gaming decision of my life

Quote Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
    I've always been into freeware games for years, but didn't really get into PC gaming until last year. Best gaming decision of my life
    2 words (just in case you havent yet) - Hero Core

Hello, I am Broslovski. Long time lurker - can't quite remember what made me finally register, but there we go. Looking to organise a LAN party in the Bath area at some point soon (I've posted on the Crate & Crowbar forums too) - please PM if you're interested.

Lots of interesting articles and discussion going on so I thought I would join the party. My name is Jake and I'm from the UK. Long time gamer with many great PC gaming memories.