Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
    Obscure Node
    Hi everyone!

Glad to be here, big fan of RPS, and glad to be here on the forums now finally. I am a huge fan of multiplayer shooter games and have been playing them since I was a kid. As with most gamers though I dont just play one genre and also have played a large amount of MMOs, my favorites being Darkfall, WoW, and Lineage 2.

Really excited for how mainstream and popular in general gaming is becoming. Seeing a company like Amazon pickup Twitch gives me so much hope for the future and especially stuff like esports (CSGO is my favorite one to follow).

I'm also a indie developer currently working with 2 friends on a multiplayer class based wizard shooter in UDK called Grimoire. I'm really excited to be a part of the community and look forward to participating.

Obscure Node
    I'm banzay and I'm an alcoholic. Say hi banzay.

Uh... hey. I'm guessing no one actually reads these threads, but I'm a guy who used to frequent the Escapist forums up until a couple of weeks ago, when the whole stupid controversy blew up. At that point I kinda realised how much I disliked the gaming community and general trends of discussion, always so focused on industry problems and pointless arguments that really doesn't affect or interest me.

So I went searching for a forum and, as a long time fan of this website's reporting, noticed it had its own community. No idea if I'll stick around - you guys could be just as bad as the last ones, for all I know - but here's hoping it's a few steps up :)

Obscure Node
    Hi, call me Jaman. I'm nowhere near a hard-core gamer, atm I am trying to find a suitable game for me. So I was browsing some forums and ended up here. But that will be in another thread.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Hi to Jaman42, SirBryghtside, banzay and anyone else from around now the last few days(weeks?) have been a source of crazy internet drama(which you are probably better avoiding like me), but the RPS forums is usually a place of peaceful reflection on 'dem video games', hope you stick around.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Obscure Node
    Hello, I'm Seerinox. I love RPS but never read the forums until today ^^

I'm wenz and I'm late.
    post in progress