Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
    Obscure Node
    Hi everyone!

Glad to be here, big fan of RPS, and glad to be here on the forums now finally. I am a huge fan of multiplayer shooter games and have been playing them since I was a kid. As with most gamers though I dont just play one genre and also have played a large amount of MMOs, my favorites being Darkfall, WoW, and Lineage 2.

Really excited for how mainstream and popular in general gaming is becoming. Seeing a company like Amazon pickup Twitch gives me so much hope for the future and especially stuff like esports (CSGO is my favorite one to follow).

I'm also a indie developer currently working with 2 friends on a multiplayer class based wizard shooter in UDK called Grimoire. I'm really excited to be a part of the community and look forward to participating.

Obscure Node
    I'm banzay and I'm an alcoholic. Say hi banzay.

Uh... hey. I'm guessing no one actually reads these threads, but I'm a guy who used to frequent the Escapist forums up until a couple of weeks ago, when the whole stupid controversy blew up. At that point I kinda realised how much I disliked the gaming community and general trends of discussion, always so focused on industry problems and pointless arguments that really doesn't affect or interest me.

So I went searching for a forum and, as a long time fan of this website's reporting, noticed it had its own community. No idea if I'll stick around - you guys could be just as bad as the last ones, for all I know - but here's hoping it's a few steps up :)

Obscure Node
    Hi, call me Jaman. I'm nowhere near a hard-core gamer, atm I am trying to find a suitable game for me. So I was browsing some forums and ended up here. But that will be in another thread.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Hi to Jaman42, SirBryghtside, banzay and anyone else from around now the last few days(weeks?) have been a source of crazy internet drama(which you are probably better avoiding like me), but the RPS forums is usually a place of peaceful reflection on 'dem video games', hope you stick around.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Obscure Node
    Hello, I'm Seerinox. I love RPS but never read the forums until today ^^

I'm wenz and I'm late.
    post in progress

Hello Guys and Gals!
    I'm Kevin from South Africa. 57 years young and into sim racing.
    I own and run a Game Stock Car League.
    Get a wheel and try...you might enjoy it!!

Hello! Long time reader of RPS, finally decided to make an account on the forums here. Who knows, maybe I'll meet some new people. Been gaming for over 2 decades now, and find myself spending way too much time accumulating games on my PC that I then fail to beat. My favourite game genres include RPGs and RTSs, but I'm up for just about anything. Cheers!

I've been reading RPS every day for a long time & always enjoy the amusing comments after the articles and reading the Forums posts.
    I finally decided I'd like to sign up here and join in, as I can't talk about my gaming hobby with anyone in my real life. All I get are blank uncomprehending looks because I'm not talking usual girl stuff, but about virtual weapon loadouts, missions, piling explosives into a vehicle to drive into enemy territory..... er....anyway, I've been a PC gamer for about 15 years playing mainly FPS (singleplayer & multiplayer) including the utterly splendid Sir, You Are Being Hunted.

Obscure Node
    Hello!

I've been commenting on the main site for years under this name for aaaaaaages (and reading RPS since the beginning), but I only just got round to delving into the forums. I mostly play indie stuff, roguelikes and RPGs.

Please be gentle with me.

Obscure Node
    Hey there,

My name is David Morales, I'm a game developer and software engineer from México. Hope to have a great time here!

Hai :3

I've been reading and commenting on the main site, formerly under the name AngelTear, now Melody. Finally made the jump to the forums ^_^
    Not usually a forum person myself, but the RPS community is really something, so, glad to be joining.

I love narrative-driven games most of all, and I always look for that weird spot where gameplay mechanics and narrative interact to create the peculiar kind of storytelling that belongs to games alone.
    I'm also trying to get into games criticism and generally writing about games. I've just started, so I have a lot to learn =)

Obscure Node
    hiii friends,
    i want to know about .. some info for the related the game desiging field ,
    is any scope or job placement in india .. and NID for game design can any one give me some review abt this college

Greetings from DeepStar Corporation ! Ask me anything :)

Or not ! lol

Hey guys. My name is Vadim.
    I love to play some FPS and MOBA games in my free time. Found this site by searching for a good laptop suggestions and found some interesting stuff here. I am working at an online gaming shop GGWP.pro, sadly for me no laptops there, but you can find some awesome gaming devices there in a wide choice. Cheers everyone!