Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Hello, Internet people!
    My name is Conor, geeky student extraordinaire. I hail from the land of haggis and other stereotypes, Scotland!
    I play all sorts of games, because I'm cool like that. My steam ID is cw001, should anyone have the urge to stalk me there.
    So, erm, yeah. Hope to engage in delightful conversation with you lovely gentlemen/gentlewomen on these lovely forums!

Obscure Node
    I'm Poindexter. Software developer by day, computer game enthusiast by night (and sometimes afternoon). Also an American.

Hey all, good to see the new forum working so well! I'm The Innocent and I'm interested in games.

I'm the guy behind Winter Wolves, and I love making story-based games. I'm just a small indie so don't expect any 3d real-time stuff... but I think the artwork of my recent game is nice. If you like 2d manga art of course!
    if you like manga, RPG and dating sims, check my indie computer games

New forums? Best re-introduce myself then.

I'm Mark, more commonly known as Zak T Duck or Zak Canard depending on when and where on t'interwebs I am at the time. I mostly spend my free time as target practice in TF2.

Hi, fellow forumites. I'm Ben, aka Johnny Lizard. I like Football Manager, Deus Ex, interactive fiction and game journalism. I have a blog that I mainly use for writing about very old games.

Hello.

I'm Scott, I'm quite unpleasant.

Besides staring at my Steam sale to-do pile, I edit a public sector website, and hunt potential 'volunteers' with a blunt knife.

Hello.

I'm Tess, AKA Stense. Not sure what to say other than I play games, read trashy sci-fi, write dodgy dumb stories, following cricket, rambling and listening to suspect rock music.

Loving the new look forums. Its very forumy. Which is generally a good thing for a forum to be.

Heyo,

I'm Patricia. Currently in college in MA, studying video game design and marketing, but what I spend most of my day doing is games journalism. To whore myself out a tad, this is the site that I spend almost every waking moment working on nightmaremode.net . Further plug: we're always looking for new writers/video people/podcasters, so you should get into contact if that's your kind of thing. Let's talk!

BUT ANYWAY, I just got into PC gaming this February, so I haven't been at it for long but...it's pretty much replaced my consoles. I can't believe it took me this long to adopt it. I'm just...amazed. Words, I don't have em!

Typical internet denizen here, spend a ton of time on forums and the like, so hopefully we'll get to know each other. :) Top 3 favorite games: Persona 4, Fallout 2 and Dragon Age Origins.

Yep!

Hello! I am SovietToly, live in the states. I love the compooter as I am sure all you guys do too. Been playing pc games since ever, my favorites are Battlefield Series, currently playing alot of Battlefield Bad Company 2, love RPG Witchers, Baldurs Gate, Fallout. Of course I dabble in the super modern shooters like black ops and that junk, kinda want to give Arma 2 a try.

Hello,

my name is Chris and I'm just this guy, you know?
    Last edited by TheTourist314; 03-06-2011 at 07:08 PM. Reason: I was being offensive, lawl!

Hello. My name is Sean, and I think Scotch is the bees knees. I also enjoy PC games. And breasts. On women.

Activated Node
    Hello,

I tried doing this much earlier - only to be unable to login. What's up with that, eh? Still - PC games, multiplayer games, singleplayer games, and long walks on the beach.

I am Kester, and I am terrified by the implacable march of RPS forum technology.

Hello everone. I am *points to the left* that name over there. Not using my actual name, that'd be silly.

Anyway, I do love tea, and anyone who says any biscuit is better than the digestive is just plain wrong. I will fight you over that.

Quote Originally Posted by Outright Villainy View Post
    Hello everone. I am *points to the left* that name over there. Not using my actual name, that'd be silly.

Anyway, I do love tea, and anyone who says any biscuit is better than the digestive is just plain wrong. I will fight you over that.
    TO WAR! Custard cream for the custard cream god!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Testing, 1 2, Testing! Hum! Well, it works. I'm *REDACTED* and I'm a student from Portugal.

Yes, my life is THAT boring, I have nothing else to add...

This introduction thread has been a fascinating read, running the gamut from typical student to devs & journalist, assorted teenagers, and quite few oddballs.

Like a surprising number of you I read about games more than I play them, follow RPS religiously ever since I found it late last year, and am looking forward to participating in the forums with you all.

TheLastBaron, my last name is Baron so I've been using this as a username ever since the most recent Mastodon album came out which has the song "The Last Baron". It works out well as most people end up calling me "Baron" which is what most people call me irl.

Hello people. Im just some random fella from the worst place (if you're a gamer) in the world: Uruguay... Still. I've managed to actually PAY for my games somehow! =P