Hybrid View

Obscure Node

Another Minecraft server looking for friendly players

Edit: This server is dead. Please close thread.

Greetings fellow RPSers!

I am looking for some friendly folk for a minecraft server I have started together with a friend of mine. The server has 24 slots so we have plenty of space. The server is whitelisted so if you want to get on it you will have to PM me or post in this thread with your in-game name and I will make sure you get on the list as fast as possible.

We are aiming to get a nice community going focusing on co-op play so we would love to see people expand/start cities, treehouses, castles, whatever. You are still free to build things by your own of course and whatever you want the only thing we do not want to see is stuff like pixelart (Or other weird structures), that stuff belongs on the creative servers.
    Because of this the server has a bit of a medieval fantasy theme going on so we would love to see people sticking to this you are however free to start your own themed cities, for example a Egyptian city in the desert.

Besides this we will also organize events from time to time such as doing a adventure or survival map. We will pick a specific time and date for this depending what is best for the large majority of the players. There might also be events on the regular minecraft world but we would have to think of some nice stuff to do.

For those interested in plugins we are keeping the server pretty basic we got a few plugins for to prevent fire spread, creeper explosions breaking blocks (It will still kill you though!) and for commands like /home /warp. We will try to update the server as fast as possible when updates come but that will basically come down on how fast bukkit, and the very few plugins we use, update.

Hope to see you on the server!

Server IP: 46.105.118.204:25570

You can either PM me or post in this thread to get whitelisted.

Some random screens:

The starter town Silverpond.

An Airship I have been working on.

Local Village Idiot.
    Last edited by Merelia; 26-04-2012 at 07:41 PM.

Hey there, long time lurker first time poster here.

I've played a lot of sp survival, but have been looking for a good, fun SMP server for a while now and your ideals correspond pretty well with mine in regards to Minecraft.

The names Puil on Minecraft, would love to get whitelisted and help out the community.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Bork Titflopsen View Post
    Hey there, long time lurker first time poster here.

I've played a lot of sp survival, but have been looking for a good, fun SMP server for a while now and your ideals correspond pretty well with mine in regards to Minecraft.

The names Puil on Minecraft, would love to get whitelisted and help out the community.
    You have been added to the whitelist, have fun.

Obscure Node
    hey there :) your server sounds like a nice place to join in on :) would love to be let in. ive been playing minecraft since alpha and love it still.. always been a city/town builder in the more fantasy/medieval style :)

my names athion if you would be willing to whitelist me :)

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Athion View Post
    hey there :) your server sounds like a nice place to join in on :) would love to be let in. ive been playing minecraft since alpha and love it still.. always been a city/town builder in the more fantasy/medieval style :)

my names athion if you would be willing to whitelist me :)
    You have also been added to the whitelist, Hope to see you on the server.

Obscure Node

I would love to join

Hi,im James Wondered if i can join the server seems friendly and ive been looking for a good one for a long time.My ingame name is Kromere.Thanks

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromere View Post
    Hi,im James Wondered if i can join the server seems friendly and ive been looking for a good one for a long time.My ingame name is Kromere.Thanks
    You have been added to the whitelist, Kromere.
    Last edited by Merelia; 01-03-2012 at 06:55 PM.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Merelia View Post
    You have been added to the whitelist, Kromere.
    Is the server down or something?everytime i try to join it says its loggin in but it doesnt log me in....Also it shows nobody is in.But with all the other servers Its working.?

Network Hub
    I'm an infrequent player but this RP/co-op is definitely the kind of thing I'm interested in.

Obscure Node
    I joined the server and it is nothing like the original post describes and shows....

Obscure Node
    This sounds like a great server! I would like to join. My minecraft handle is thaspius.

Obscure Node
    Ah yes, that's because that's not our server. This server has died out, there wasn't enough interest to keep it running so I am guessing that it's a different server using the same IP. My apologies for leaving this thread up.

So if any moderator sees this post you can close/delete this thread.