Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    Most excellent. I humbly accept my new role as the servant of the people.

Everyone else:
    If you want to join our in game RPS group just add Wolfenswan to your friends.
    Last edited by Wolfenswan; 27-04-2012 at 02:57 PM.

Just added myself to the Steam group - salutations all.

I'm not exactly great at the game but I do fight to the bloody end unlike half the public players it seems ... some versus matches tonight would be good if anyone fancies schooling me in the ways of the cold war.

Obscure Node
    Hey guys,

I've been a passive fan of RPS for ages, and just today fully realized there's an active community around the site. Awesome. And since I also play WGEE and like it a lot, I joined the RPS forums and would like to be part of your elusive WGEE group. I'm sad that the game seems to have started dying already, going by the "players online" numbers.. So maybe with the help of you guys, I can get some more nights of great MP fights out of it before everyone abandons ship!

Besides liking WGEE, I loved Company of Heroes in the past, am playing a lot of World Of Tanks (like, >10k battles lot of) and like strategy stuff in general when it's not too fast. I'm too old to compete with 14-year-olds cranking out 160 clicks per minute.

W0nk0

Phil's piece gave me the Wargame vibes again. I'd love to have some 4v4 RPS games either against randoms or against each other. Unfortunately I don't have mod rights in the Steam group, otherwise we could get an event going.

Anyone else interested? Maybe one of the next weekends?

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenswan View Post
    Anyone else interested? Maybe one of the next weekends?
    Well now with Diablo showing up, it's gonna be hard, I don't think there will many chances this weekend. But yeah, we should should be able to coordinate a small group to play. I haven't touched the game in a while but I still want to play it, otherwise I'm wasting a great game (and 40 dollars).

Ideally, we could have someone record the whole thing, it would probably help draw attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Marker View Post
    Ideally, we could have someone record the whole thing, it would probably help draw attention.
    Can do. I've finally upgraded my youtube account so i don't have to cut any video into bloody 15 minute bits.

I'm in. I barely even played this game despite how promising it looked, and now that it's been out for a while I'm afraid to play again and end up getting mauled by the veterans.

I must warn you that I am a certified terribad, though. My only MP match to date ended in a most embarassing defeat to heli spam and the campaign is kicking my ass.

Network Hub
    I'm in too, trick is to coordinate. I suck, but I don't mind it so much when playing with other rps'ers...

edit: also added you as friend Wolf
    Last edited by Easy; 15-05-2012 at 04:18 PM.
    Easy (nCore) likes Braaaains
    Find me on Steam

Ok, going to practice a bit before going online with this as it's been so long since a decent RTS was out I seem to have forgotten what to do. I'm UncertainGod on that steamy thing.

Hey,

So yeah I'm one of the Rock Paper Stalin members some of you may have already played with me or against me as I was playing quite a bit when the game came out. Haven't had the time recently due to work and life, you know those boring things!

Anyways just saying i'll be interested in playing a few games with you guys again add me in game with the name "snipes" or add me on steam under the name snipes.beans (you can find me in the RPStalin group)

If you need help with the multiplayer side of the game I really recommend checking out the Wargame forums too and also watching a few replays. A guy called Selkares on YouTube is also worth a watch.

I now have mod-rights for the Rock,Paper,Stalin Group so I can organize an event.
    I'm gone for a week from tomorrow on but hopefully we can get something going afterwards (or by all me means get something going without me, as long as this group gets a bit more organized :D ).

A 5v5 RPS match would be great.

Obscure Node
    So I recently bought this. Am interested in stomping the comp. (Don't care for versus).

How badly would an utterly clueless n00b ruin the game? Since I am very shy of going on multiplayer.

Activated Node
    I got this at release and joined the Steam group then real life took over and I never played. So, when I have time again (in a couple of weeks) I'd be up for playing some multiplayer/comp-stomps if anyone's still playing then.

Just to warn you, I've only played the first couple of missions, so I'm terrible at the moment...

not too badly at all. Hell, I manage to play a fair amount [I'd recommend steering clear of VS. Wolfenswan plays there. He makes the jungles come alive.]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

I'm keen for a game of this. Wolfenswan I'll add you as soon as I get back, but I'm on Hong Kong (GMT+8 hours) so I'm not sure if any of you will be awake the same time as me.

The next Escalation Series tournament is happening this Saturday by the way. Head over to the announcement to check out the format and how to sign up.

The tournament is structured in a way so players with similar skill levels will play each other. No fear of being curbstomped every game or getting eliminated after one game.

Obscure Node
    I shall definitely have to get some practice in (I've done the tutorial and, er, that's it... A massive iRacing addiction has prevented further venturing) and come play. What I saw blew my tiny mind.

Obscure Node
    I just registered after I saw this. I also joined the Steam group. If you want to add me on Steam or in game I am called jeansberg.

Invited you and someone else to the RPS clan.

I've scheduled an event for this Saturday, for roughly 7pm CET (6 BST). Hopefully we can get some bigger games going!

hey everybody, I've just started up with W:EE but i have a lot of experience in related fields.
    I'd love to get into some good games when i've familiarized myself with the game and i have added Wolfenswan :)