Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Wolfenswan in game or in Steam? Already a part of the RPS group in game :) Missed the last event though, hope to make it to the next one this weekend!!
    Can be found on Steam, Evolve and Eve Online.

(_)

( _)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    Wolfenswan in game or in Steam?
    both. 10char.

Edit:
    I just had the best game ever. They (Pact) spammed like no tomorrow and my pubbie-teammates weren't reacting accordingly (give ground etc.). Were were more than 2000 points behind but I managed with only a few units of paratroopers and other stuff to ninja our way to victory, destroying all their CUs and all they needed to win were 20 more points.

Here's the replay. I didn't play particularly well at the beginning, loosing too many units etc. But i made it up at the end.
    Last edited by Wolfenswan; 28-05-2012 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenswan View Post
    both. 10char.
    Cheers! 10charthingy

(_)

( _)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenswan View Post
    Edit:
    I just had the best game ever. They (Pact) spammed like no tomorrow and my pubbie-teammates weren't reacting accordingly (give ground etc.). Were were more than 2000 points behind but I managed with only a few units of paratroopers and other stuff to ninja our way to victory, destroying all their CUs and all they needed to win were 20 more points.

Here's the replay. I didn't play particularly well at the beginning, loosing too many units etc. But i made it up at the end.
    That's awesome! I'll watch the replay on Friday, at college at the moment. I had a similar round as well, but we lost. I never really used infantry before, I just can't seem to use them well. I had an amazing round though over the weekend where me and a teammate managed to get the opposing team to rage quit. It was the best teamwork I've ever had.

(_)

( _)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Obscure Node
    Hi all,

I am a complete n00b when it come to games like this but after reading reviews I thought I would give it a go. If I can work out how to sign up to the group on Steam I will be available for ass whoopings and total beatings.

p.s: Steam name: muttsknutts
    Last edited by Big D; 13-06-2012 at 04:09 PM.

Network Hub
    After a couple of comp stomps and forays into multiplayer (with roughly equal level teams) and a very helpful level 70+ player giving me some pointers with NATO, I think I've reached a point in which I'm not a complete liability. If you RPS guys want to hit me up, my game name is "Agiel."

Activated Node
    Are people still playing this? I'm quite tempted to buy it during the weekend sale.

Activated Node
    I bought it, love it, and want to play more of it! Add me on Steam and/or in the game; Borklund.

Obscure Node
    Same same, love it and playing my way through Campaign right now.
    If you're up for a game, add me. crazycorsair

Obscure Node
    I got back into it since the new DLC came out - free! - which has the really nice new "conquest mode" in it. Makes for a very nice new dynamic. Still highly recommended! If the community would have stayed more active, I would play this a LOT more.

Edit: Feel free to add me as well. I don't completely suck, but far from being pro as well. W0nk0 (with zeroes) on Steam, with a scarred tank front as the avatar..
    Last edited by W0nk0; 08-07-2012 at 01:50 PM.

We had some nice matches on Saturday and I'll see schedule some more events on the Weekends. Any suggestions for other dates welcome.

Obscure Node
    I played this game a lot in the beta but never really played it after it was released. If somebody needs a L1 sparring partner add "mike" in W:EE, or find me in the ARPS steam group

I'll try and make it for some WEE if you're playing, I haven't had a chance to try the new mode yet. Give me a shout on steam; same name: Alethron.

Yesterday, Patton and Stalin on a motorbike defeated Hitler.

Activated Node
    Is there a way to report someone for their user name? I mean, that was just surreal. The name, the picture... Good lord.

Is there a way to report someone for their user name? I mean, that was just surreal. The name, the picture... Good lord.
    it should be his Steam profile, so...

Got this yesterday, still have no idea what im doing. Its fun though! Im wafflynumber in-game so feel free to add me!

Obscure Node
    hey i got this a couple days before release never noticed the rps people playing it. im mccrazydude in game, average skill id say. pm me, but mention rps so know who you are

I've set up an event for saturday, at roughly 7CET. If you can't hop on mumble we can use the Steam group groupchat but mumble would be prefered. Mumble details here: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...nd-other-games

Network Hub
    Well, Wolfenswan is le tired~, so it's up to the rest of us to LAUNCH ZE MISSILES.

Find me in Mumble. :3