Page 84 of 553 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 11043
    tried Trine 2 demo and just love how good it looks

Quote Originally Posted by El Cubo View Post
    I believe Morrowind Overhaul (or parts of it) was used in the Morrowind shots.
    http://morrowindoverhaul.rpgitalia.net/
    Cheers. Handily there's currently 50% off Morrowind GOTY and Oblivion GOTY on Steam at the moment, although only 2 hours left on it, as of 16:00pm 07/05/12 UK time.

Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post
    I hadn't modded Skyrim for that very reason but a friend recommended the nexus mod manager and it's incredibly simple to use. Once you install the manager youj just go to the site -> Find a mod you like -> Download with the mod manager -> click activate -> play game.
    Oh yeah, it's not that side of it I have a problem with. It's just that some of them don't work properly or play well with others etc. I've had teething troubles with some of them that improve the water graphics etc. Then there's problems when it comes to removing some of them. I'm trying to limit myself to the more simpler mods at the moment until some of the more ambitious ones get finalised.

Quote Originally Posted by coldvvvave View Post
    Dungeon Siege 3.

Why the hell would you dress like that?
    I know, that red jacket really doesn't go well with the rest of her outfit does it, and those trousers are going to leave some arse crack showing. She needs a visit from Gok Wan.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    Oh yeah, it's not that side of it I have a problem with. It's just that some of them don't work properly or play well with others etc. I've had teething troubles with some of them that improve the water graphics etc. Then there's problems when it comes to removing some of them. I'm trying to limit myself to the more simpler mods at the moment until some of the more ambitious ones get finalised.
    Are you using BOSS? 'A "one-click" program for users that quickly optimises and avoids detrimental conflicts in their TES IV: Oblivion, Nehrim - At Fate's Edge, TES V: Skyrim, Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas mod load orders.'

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Sequelitis

Risen 2:

Trine 2:

Just Cause 2:

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Just Cause 2 is such a great, if somewhat simplistic game-play wise, game. I often go back to it for half an hour or so of all the crazy action it has to offer. Some more screen-shots:

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Althea's Avatar
    SCORpeeeeeeeOH! You have found another case of goodness!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    My name is Boloooooo SanTOEseeeeee, leadaaaa of the revelutionaaairy AHHHHmyy known as the Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeapaahhs

Lesser Hivemind Node westyfield's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Woundedbum View Post
    My name is Boloooooo SanTOEseeeeee, leadaaaa of the revelutionaaairy AHHHHmyy known as the Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeapaahhs
    Ah yes, "Reapers".

Ree-PUHZ.

Every time I see a screenshot of Just Cause 2, I want to jump back into it, even though I know should hold off until I can finally experience it in glorious PC form. My time in Panau was the best imaginary vacation I've ever taken.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    That is a lot of Colonels. Bit of rank inflation in that military, I'd guess.

Just Cause 2 is such a great stess-relief. Is there a better way to get your mind out of some annoying work-related issue than setting a passenger jet on a crash course with an oil rig, parachuting out and shooting baddies in the face from mid-air? And it's damn pretty.

The voice acting is an atrocity, though. A terrible, terrible atrocity. I thought they laid out some sort of rules against that in the Nuremberg trials?

Quote Originally Posted by tepolokme View Post
    What's the game by OP??
    As in the original poster 84 pages ago? Dead Rising 2.
    Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory since 1982.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Althea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellar Duck View Post
    As in the original poster 84 pages ago? Dead Rising 2.
    That's a spammer.

Endless Space! Am I allowed to post screenshots of the alpha? Who knows!

My colony ship arrives in the Orion system, its target - a juicy medium-sized tundra planet - lying square in its path. But wait! Two pirate raiders lurk in the system. The crew prepares for battle...

Being totally useless in a fight, the only option is to activate the nano-repair systems and try to escape.

The raiders blast away with short-range kinetic weapons. The repair systems seem to be doing their job.

Success! The colonists live to fight another day (or turn).

Except with all their movement points used up getting to Orion, they can't escape the system, and are sadly destroyed by a second pirate fleet. But revenge will be mine!
    Tune in next time to find out what happens!

Part two!

My Beta fleet (the colony ship was originally Beta, but having been destroyed, Gamma was moved up the list) jumps in, fresh from the shipyards and hungry for action. Three Defender-class corvettes versus two pirate raiders. All power to the main batteries for the first stage, followed by emergency repairs to patch up any damage, then back to the weapons for the close-range 'melee' stage.

One raider was destroyed in the medium-range stage - no screenshot because it was just a white flare as the reactor blew. The emergency repairs do their job, and despite the enemy's jamming our weapon systems (15% decrease in accuracy!), the boosted cannons made short work of the second raider.

The alpha is not under any NDA, so you are definitely allowed to post the pics. However, it does not make it easier for me to not buy the game. Juicy space action :(

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    That's a spammer.
    Ah. Then I offer apologies all round. I really shouldn't encourage those people.
    Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory since 1982.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    ARMA 2 DayZ