Page 153 of 624 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 12472
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashbox View Post
    Wow - the Stainless Steel mod looks rad. I'll have to check that out.

Just for info,i'm playing on low (1280x1024),otherwise graphics still looks quite good. Expect more screenies "today",because i have day off! ^^

Activated Node

This is exactly how I sit when I read books. Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Also, anyone know how to make images large? I just uploaded a local file but it is tiny.
    Last edited by Jamison Dance; 19-07-2012 at 04:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamison Dance View Post
    anyone know how to make images large? I just uploaded a local file but it is tiny.
    Double-click the thumbnail. In the window that pops up, choose "full size."

Saints Row 3. I should post this character in the Unrequited Love thread.

2012-06-27_00001.jpg

2012-07-18_00006.jpg

2012-06-20_00002.jpg

2012-07-18_00008.jpg

I know many have said it already but I must say SephKing, your screenshots are fantastic.
    I occasionally write things on this website. You can read these things by clicking this thing:
    www.teamsao.com

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by frenz0rz View Post
    I know many have said it already but I must say SephKing, your screenshots are fantastic.
    Thank man. Really appreciate it. Used to post on a different forum and few people really batted an eyelid but most people on here seem to really like them which is awesome. It's inspired me to start up my own gallery website wwhich i'll be developing later this year.

Skyrim

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by ZamFear View Post
    Double-click the thumbnail. In the window that pops up, choose "full size."

Try rather posting [img]link of screenshots[/img.. instead using function for pictures :D

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Aww, Seph, that Draugr is crying in that last pic. It's like right at the end, he finally saw the error of his ways. He wasted his whole afterlife on anger and revenge when really, you weren't even worth it.
    "What were we talking about? Pegasuses, pegasii, that's horses with wings. This motherf*cker got a sword that talks to him. Motherf*cker live in places that don't exist, it comes with a map. My God."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by db1331 View Post
    Aww, Seph, that Draugr is crying in that last pic. It's like right at the end, he finally saw the error of his ways. He wasted his whole afterlife on anger and revenge when really, you weren't even worth it.
    Hah, yeah. when I wish i'd recorded it now. Could have made a great little machinima where he just manages to survive and spends the rest of his days making amends for all his wrong doings ;-)

@SephKing, have you played Alan Wake? You would not get through a minute without taking a screenshot, I bet. The enviroments are often stunning because the game really takes everything out of its lighting. It's also a good game. Anyway here's just a shot from me.

Twitter! Occasional impressions on random sim games.

@jnx I had forgotten how good Alan Wake looks, thats a real nice screenshot there! I think I will have to go back and finish it sometime soon.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Yeah I bought it the day it came out. Played for a couple of hours but started to get bored of of the combat. Might give it another go tonight. Bought the Expansion in the steam sale so makes sense to finish the original first!. It is one very good looking game though.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    I just come here for SephKing's Skyrim shots.

Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post
    Yeah I bought it the day it came out. Played for a couple of hours but started to get bored of of the combat. Might give it another go tonight. Bought the Expansion in the steam sale so makes sense to finish the original first!. It is one very good looking game though.
    The combat is just mediocre but I heartily recommend completing the game. There's too much of the combat in my opinion so maybe go through it with easy and get some nice shots for us? :D But it truly is an ambitious game, very nice writing and atmosphere.
    Twitter! Occasional impressions on random sim games.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Smashbox's Avatar
    And now I'm buying SR3, all thanks to you screenshot-posting assholes!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    :D

10characters
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Make sure to get the season pass as well. It's some really entertaining DLC.
    "What were we talking about? Pegasuses, pegasii, that's horses with wings. This motherf*cker got a sword that talks to him. Motherf*cker live in places that don't exist, it comes with a map. My God."

In this battle i got aid from my comrades! I forgot to click auto-manage him so he was agressive cunt who almost won battle by himself lol.. He put me as general in bad light -.-

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jnx View Post
    @SephKing, have you played Alan Wake? You would not get through a minute without taking a screenshot, I bet. The enviroments are often stunning because the game really takes everything out of its lighting. It's also a good game. Anyway here's just a shot from me.

That's exactly the spot where I stopped playing, I can't handle that stressful combat with the lights and batteries and out of nowhere angry mobs.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog