Page 208 of 624 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,160 of 12470
    Activated Node
    I am going to have to buy into that game eventually.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by mashakos View Post
    Have the tracks and weather system been fleshed out yet? I joined in the pCARS experiment a year ago, but the state of the tracks made me put it aside till they were more "complete".
    I don't know how they were a year ago, but now most of them are good, some have low-res textures still but most not. The weather has been re-vamped in the latest patch. There are still some tracks 'under construction' but you can play the vast majority of them.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Nice shots Leviathan. More Car pron:

Thief II (such a great game, I can't believe I hadn't played it all these years): I feel a bit guilty about this, such a dishonourable death.

Lesser Hivemind Node

Looking good Kataras, why dont you post the screenshots also @ the main forums ? :p

Attack thenarrative like a radiant suicide
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelz View Post
    Yeah I thought about that, but I wasn't sure if there would be enough interest. Might do it tomorrow, If I do, then I'll copy over Day 1 before adding Day 2's adventures.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny252 View Post
    +1 for that, a few more AARs round here would be nice
    Yeah, do it!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Borderlands 2

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Seph - Not sure if you know but Dice are considering banning people who use colour filters / projectors in Battlefield 3, I know you use something like that so you might wanna be careful.

Borderlands 2 looks pretty sexy, too bad I didn't really like the original enough to take a punt on this one.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by duff View Post
    Seph - Not sure if you know but Dice are considering banning people who use colour filters / projectors in Battlefield 3, I know you use something like that so you might wanna be careful.

Borderlands 2 looks pretty sexy, too bad I didn't really like the original enough to take a punt on this one.
    Thanks for the heads up man. I'd be very surprised if they actually ban people for using them. There are so many people using that mod thar it would cause EA more trouble than it's worth.

F1 2012

Quote Originally Posted by duff View Post
    Why would such a mod be considered detrimental by DICE?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodeen View Post
    Why would such a mod be considered detrimental by DICE?
    By actually making the washed-out maps in Battlefield 3 visible (though still obscured by lens flare, motion blur, dust and blood splatters, usually all at the same time) SephKing gains an unfair advantage over his peers.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I thought it was less to do with that mod in particular, but instead with any mod that substantially alters the way the game renders your view. After all, it would be hard to distinguish between a mod that was purely cosmetic and one that was to gain an advantage, at least from a purely server-side view.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by LeviathanPT View Post
    Looking good Kataras, why dont you post the screenshots also @ the main forums ? :p
    Yeah, I just need to recover my password for them and I can't be bothered...

I really like the artwork on cell-shaded games like Borderlands 2 and The Darkness 2. It looks so much like a comic book.

Quote Originally Posted by sabrage View Post
    By actually making the washed-out maps in Battlefield 3 visible (though still obscured by lens flare, motion blur, dust and blood splatters, usually all at the same time) SephKing gains an unfair advantage over his peers.
    They aren't banning for the FXAA injector (which changes the colours), they are threatening to ban for using the mod that completely removes them. The reason they are threatening banning people using this mod is because it's an adjustment of the game files and people could just as well remove recoil on any weapon.

Morrowind + Complete Overhaul 3.0.

eRa - wow, that looks amazing. With this and Black Mesa you have to wonder why people buy consoles.

Network Hub
    Trying an embed, let's see if that works:

Holy shit! Those Morrowind screenies are great.

I should reinstall it and get playing again.
    Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory since 1982.