Page 209 of 644 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,180 of 12878
  1. #4161
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus coldvvvave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,675
    DoW2 community is as good as ever.


  2. #4162
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus mashakos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,255
    Quote Originally Posted by karthink View Post
    Trying an embed, let's see if that works:
    whoah, That looks amazing! Is that with a mod? To think I've had the Witcher 2 on a shelf this past year...
    Steam profile
    PC Specs: I have a big e-peen

  3. #4163
    Network Hub Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by karthink View Post
    Trying an embed, let's see if that works:

    About 30 seconds ago I was showing my girlfriend some trailer scenes for TW2 and trying to explain why it's such an amazing game without even considering the gamey elements. I must re-install sometime soon.

  4. #4164
    Network Hub
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    231
    OK, there's some interest about the Witcher 2 screen, so I'll post a few regularly for a while:









    This game is so gorgeous I cannot believe it exists.

    All shots are of the unmodded version at the highest settings (but with ubersampling turned off. )
    If you'd rather see the whole album at once, here you go: http://imgur.com/a/mL716#37

    PS: The images linked to were taken at 1920x1080. How do I make them enlargeable?

  5. #4165
    Network Hub Stellar Duck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    421
    I really, really hate my stupid helmet in Dark Souls:

    Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory since 1982.

  6. #4166
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    About 30 seconds ago I was showing my girlfriend some trailer scenes for TW2 and trying to explain why it's such an amazing game without even considering the gamey elements. I must re-install sometime soon.
    You should show her this :-) Probably my favorite video i've edited.

    Last edited by SephKing; 04-10-2012 at 09:10 PM.

  7. #4167
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,903
    or a shorter, snappier version.


    Anyway OT:

    Ravaged




    Last edited by SephKing; 04-10-2012 at 09:24 PM.

  8. #4168
    Network Hub DetCord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    You tell me
    Posts
    323
    I've been modeling some optics for a few of the rifles I've been working on.






  9. #4169
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,603
    Wrong thread for that, bro.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

  10. #4170
    Network Hub Chaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Gloucester, UK
    Posts
    325
    Quote Originally Posted by eRa View Post
    Morrowind + Complete Overhaul 3.0.
    Damn that looks good. I really really want to play Morrowind again. It's landscapes and places were real "fantasy" compared to the some what duller fantasy stereotypes that Oblivion and Skyrim have fallen into.

    However that all said, I've still got loads I want to do in Skyrim before I get back to Morrowind.

  11. #4171
    Lesser Hivemind Node squareking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by coldvvvave View Post
    DoW2 community is as good as ever.

    gamers.txt
    steam


  12. #4172
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    Damn that looks good. I really really want to play Morrowind again. It's landscapes and places were real "fantasy" compared to the some what duller fantasy stereotypes that Oblivion and Skyrim have fallen into.

    However that all said, I've still got loads I want to do in Skyrim before I get back to Morrowind.
    I've never even come close to "beating" Morrowind. I've also owned both expansions for years and have never played them. Every year or so I reinstall Morrowind. It looks beautiful, has amazing atmosphere and charm. Then I get to my first fight, and I remember why I always stop playing. The combat is just so AWFUL. On my last try, I knocked the difficulty down all the way so I could just steamroll enemies while exploring their habitats, but even that did little to fix the situation. Skyrim it is then.
    "What were we talking about? Pegasuses, pegasii, that's horses with wings. This motherf*cker got a sword that talks to him. Motherf*cker live in places that don't exist, it comes with a map. My God."

  13. #4173
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus duff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,170
    Quote Originally Posted by db1331 View Post
    I've never even come close to "beating" Morrowind. I've also owned both expansions for years and have never played them. Every year or so I reinstall Morrowind. It looks beautiful, has amazing atmosphere and charm. Then I get to my first fight, and I remember why I always stop playing. The combat is just so AWFUL. On my last try, I knocked the difficulty down all the way so I could just steamroll enemies while exploring their habitats, but even that did little to fix the situation. Skyrim it is then.
    But Skyrim combat is pretty damn awful too. :p

  14. #4174
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,015
    It's much, much better.

    Skyrim's combat gets a bad rap. I found it quite fun.

  15. #4175
    Lesser Hivemind Node eRa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    536
    Some more shots of Morrowind:





    And what would I do without that little guy?


  16. #4176
    Lesser Hivemind Node Henke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post
    or a shorter, snappier version.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn75sXXZ99g
    Nice. :) I bought TW2 a while back, really should get around to playing it sometime.

    Been playing Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath over the past few days. For a HD'd up XBox port it's damn beautiful.







    More screenies

    Also been playing a bit of The Hunter. It's a F2P hunting sim that uses Just Cause 2's Avalanche Engine. It looks great and is very challenging to play.


  17. #4177
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus coldvvvave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,675
    More BF3.






  18. #4178
    Network Hub Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post
    You should show her this :-) Probably my favorite video i've edited.

    That was pretty damn impressive. I re-installed it yesterday so I'm planning on getting her to watch important scenes from the first chapter with me :)

  19. #4179
    Quote Originally Posted by Henke View Post

    Been playing Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath over the past few days. For a HD'd up XBox port it's damn beautiful.
    Hnnnngggg. That looks awesome. I wish I could play it but every time I launch it I get a "Game application has stopped working" screen. :[ One of my favorite games too. Hopefully it gets patched up or something, but I've been pretty disappointed with the response on the steam forums (or lack of one, rather).

  20. #4180
    Obscure Node
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    kuw
    Posts
    1
    That looks like a really detailed rendering of DE Dust2.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •