Page 312 of 629 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322362412 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,240 of 12580
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    @stuntman: Hah, thanks. Got some more to post later. :)

Ravaged

Just got to try out this new vehicle with the devs. It's frickin awesome. Covered in various different guns and canons that you can freely walk around and use while someone's driving it.

Last edited by SephKing; 04-02-2013 at 08:07 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Last edited by SephKing; 04-02-2013 at 08:11 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Funny; I played through most of Halo 4 the other day and wondered why the giant truck/APC/mobile gun platform concept (there's a level that takes place on one) doesn't show up more often. Particularly now that we have multiplayer games with player counts high enough to make them work beautifully. I'll give Ravaged a try sometime.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post
    Just got to try out this new vehicle with the devs.
    Shot in the dark here, but you were posting really great looking pictures so they got you involved so you could make more of them? Regardless, sounds and looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Oak View Post
    Funny; I played through most of Halo 4 the other day and wondered why the giant truck/APC/mobile gun platform concept (there's a level that takes place on one) doesn't show up more often.
    I don't know if it's the same, seeing as I haven't played 4, but there was the Elephant in 3 (and returned in Wars). Even on one of the larger maps in MP, it felt kind of redundant; gunners for turrets would get sniped or meleed off and it moved so slowly as to be kinda ineffectual, even as location denial.

Obligatory I'm posting in the screenshot thread and therefore posting a screenshot screenshot:

I won a tournament as the AGES vehicle in Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed. Go to high res to see those awesome​ shadow resolutions...
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Spec Ops: The Line

Team Fortress 2

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by asskicker View Post
    Spec Ops: The Line

That's frickin beautiful. I really need to play through that game. The story seemed great but the combat was really meh.

@Oak
    Yeah, they've got some really good ideas for how to incorperate the vehicle into one of the multiplayer modes that sounds awesome.

@JG Man
    Cheers bud. Yeah a friend of mine runs a gaming site and, after an interview with the devs (when it was in beta), he was telling them about the screens i'd posted in here and showed them a fan trailer i'd put together. The dev team then asked me to get on a call with them and they ended up hiring me to do some of the promotional trailers and screens. They're a great bunch of guys who have a real passion for the game. They're always hosting matches where people can play against them and play other servers all the time to interact with the community and get feedback. I really hope it gets more attention and the community grows. They're constantly releasing free, additional content which is pretty impressive considering it only costs a fiver.

Street Fighter X Tekken

Last edited by SephKing; 04-02-2013 at 11:57 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    Seph, you're never allowed to borrow my car.
    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Isn't chick with pink hair actually a dude(Seph street fighter screenies) xD ???

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Oak View Post
    Funny; I played through most of Halo 4 the other day and wondered why the giant truck/APC/mobile gun platform concept (there's a level that takes place on one) doesn't show up more often. Particularly now that we have multiplayer games with player counts high enough to make them work beautifully. I'll give Ravaged a try sometime.
    Check out Lost Planet 2 for the ULTIMATE mobile gun platform level, which is especially good in multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Isn't chick with pink hair actually a dude(Seph street fighter screenies) xD ???
    Post-op transsexual, so 'actually a dude' depends on your personal politics. It's nowhere near as progressive as it might sound, though; the story behind it is brilliant: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poison_...on_and_history

So in Japan she's pre-op. Not enough character histories include region-specific genitals, and since Street Fighter fights take place all over the world, I choose to believe that her penis materialises and dematerialises during the plane journey.

I can't decide whether the Hugo/Hwoarang or Balrog/Hwoarang shot is funnier. They're all quite fantastic
    Last edited by Gwilym; 05-02-2013 at 03:10 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I fail to see how any of this is relevant to a beat'em up game.

Poison is not actually a dude. She's a videogame character.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenegoose View Post
    I fail to see how any of this is relevant to a beat'em up game.

Poison is not actually a dude. She's a videogame character.
    Thankyou for clearing that up; I take back everything I said along with any hint that I might find it either fascinating or hilarious. You should probably also tell us we have too much time on our hands, since you're apparently plumbing the depths of pointlessly unimaginative and belittling internet platitudes.

(on the plus side, the post reads really well if you deliver it in a staid matronly accent)

Lesser Hivemind Node

that must be very uncomfortable when fighting... Unless it's used to keep her on perpetual rage mode.

Recent RPS forum talk of Republic Commando reminded me that it's still in my backlog, so I've decided to give it a hoon:

I quite like the hud + helmet, feels a good fit for the game.

Also, the squad controls (and even some of the banter) are pretty great. Suprised I haven't seen any other games pick them up.

Some of the set pieces are quite nice too.

and atleast the corridors feel like Star Wars corridors.

That's frickin beautiful. I really need to play through that game. The story seemed great but the combat was really meh.
    Yeah, the story is really good and the combat isn't amazing but it isn't bad either, it has it's moments. :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwilym View Post
    Thankyou for clearing that up; I take back everything I said along with any hint that I might find it either fascinating or hilarious. You should probably also tell us we have too much time on our hands, since you're apparently plumbing the depths of pointlessly unimaginative and belittling internet platitudes.

(on the plus side, the post reads really well if you deliver it in a staid matronly accent)
    Forgive me if I come across as belittling. I've simply heard the same shit too many times to the point where I seem to have developed an allergy. It causes rash (statements), inflamation (of my ire) and redness of the vision.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenegoose View Post
    Forgive me if I come across as belittling. I've simply heard the same shit too many times to the point where I seem to have developed an allergy. It causes rash (statements), inflamation (of my ire) and redness of the vision.
    Stop being reasonable. This is the Internet!