Page 326 of 659 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336376426 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,520 of 13161
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Found a couple of graphics mods and way to turn off the HUD (thinking it might add a bit of tension) but there are just too many other problems with the game to make it worth playing. It's a shame though as, with another years development with a comepetent dev, it could have been a really good game.

Aliens CM:

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    "Jesse, we need to cook,some meth"

xP

PES2013,Become A Legend,i'm growing and i'm at 75 as LWF,as CF still 69. At least i got good speed.

Obscure Node

SimCity

Here are a few images I took from the SimCity beta.

Banned
    Every time an Alien is shot at close range and nobody is burnt with acid, Ridley Scott, James Cameron, Syd Mead and H.R. Geiger take turns throwing kittens into buckets of acid.

Met some friendly npc's who informed me of some danger on other side of this "town". I killed friendly npc's then went on killing escaped prisoners. Here is my ultimate plan to wait for dark and make sneak attack on them!

On my sneak-attack i found dead sherrif and his wife,with no heads,ouch.

After that i found two prisoners on the street,they didn't noticed me so i used ZeusSpear-attack on them. And went in to the hotel.

After cleaning the hotel,i went out. Thats it for now.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fumarole View Post
    More SoW:G please!
    Since you asked, here's a mini-AAR of a single player scenario. I find it much more fun in multiplayer due to being able to coordinate on a larger scale, but scenarios where you aren't too reliant on AI support work.

1300 men under the command of Colonel Strong Vincent (possibly the best name in a war full of officers with cool names) march out to occupy Little Round Top before the Confederate troops can.

The 44th New York and 16th Michigan regiments take up positions on the east face of the hill, while the 83rd Pennsylvania and 20th Maine await further instructions. An overeager enemy regiment charges straight into the 44th. They are fierce fighters and inflict heavy casualties, but they are outnumbered and taking fire from the flanks and quickly surrender.

The 16th Michigan are shifted right to prevent the enemy advancing up the river bed, but a friendly brigade is soon spotted moving up to plug the gap between my position and the ridge to the north-east. As the 44th and 16th engage what appears to be the main enemy force, another Confederate regiment appears from the woods to the south. The decision to keep a strong reserve proved wise, as the 20th Maine run into position, and the 44th wheel about as their left-flank position becomes the right.

Continued next post.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mashakos's Avatar
    Playstation. Now showing in widescreen :)
    (PCSX Reloaded emulator SVN r82586, Pete's OpenGL2 plugin, Eterenal SPU plugin)

Steam profile
    PC Specs: I have a big e-peen

Things are going well to the east as the 16th are no longer needed there, and friendly troops move to drive back the Confederate charge agains the ridgeline.

Four more enemy regiments emerge from the woods to the south, and the 16th move up to allow the 44th a chance to rest. Meanwhile the 83rd have moved into position in the woods on the new left flank, where they drive off a flanking regiment with ease.

The 44th don't get to rest for long, as the Confederates charge en masse, quickly breaking the 16th and engaging the 20th in a melee.

And then disaster strikes, as Colonel Vincent is taken by a stray bullet while rallying his men...

He died a hero, and his men held the line.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    RIP Colonel Vincent.
    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

So how does this game plays out,is it like Men Of War kind or somethig totally different ??

Because it sure looks interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    So how does this game plays out,is it like Men Of War kind or somethig totally different ??

Because it sure looks interesting.
    Total War battle maps are the closest comparison. But the maps are detailed reconstructions of the battlefields around Gettysburg (and other areas, with expansions), and there's much more depth to the tactics. The sides are evenly matched in terms of weaponry, and often in numbers too, so you need to hold the good terrain, position your men well, know when to flank and when to retreat etc.

There's also various (optional) handicaps like locking the camera to the commander's view, sending orders via courier, and allowing the AI to control your subordinate units.

It can be a little confusing at first but its actually a fairly accessible game, and the tutorials are decent.

Sleeping Dogs

Secondary Hivemind Nexus coldvvvave's Avatar

DS2 I just wanted it to be a better game.

Dreamfall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    You are an enemy of gaming.

Network Hub
    Played, and finished, Singularity. The most fun I had was abusing Deadlock, the AoE time stopping bomb.

When it makes their rifle turn into ammo it just looks silly.