Page 356 of 659 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357358366406456 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,120 of 13162
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus mashakos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by somini View Post
    More Commandos Strike Force.
    It maintains Commandos' tradition of hard as nails gameplay. The developers didn't knew anyone who had ever finished Commandos 2.

On another note, what programs is the best for taking screenshots easily, with support for everything the Steam Overlay supports and more? Does Fraps free nags you to update? And what is loss in functionality from the full fledged program?
    those pics look a bit... fat.

Give your game a diet.

post some screens afterwards. We want to see the before and after!
    Steam profile
    PC Specs: I have a big e-peen

Brütal Legend

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asskicker View Post
    Nice one! Bit sad, too.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed; still getting used to all the moves resulting in a lot of screenshots taken just too late!

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Dark Souls is so amazing and weird.

Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar

Far Cry 3

Strapping molotovs to your chest is not advised

Too late I noticed the civvies

Komodos set off mines just as well as trucks

Go ask Alice
    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mashakos View Post
    those pics look a bit... fat.

Give your game a diet.

post some screens afterwards. We want to see the before and after!
    I tried it but I couldn't make out any difference. Maybe it doesn't work on my version, it's from a bundle. It doesn't have multiplayer.
    Looks good enough to me anyhow.
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Flickr, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravelle View Post

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravelle View Post

I bet I know where his gaze is fixed at...

Nice weird screens by the way!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mashakos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by somini View Post
    I tried it but I couldn't make out any difference. Maybe it doesn't work on my version, it's from a bundle. It doesn't have multiplayer.
    Looks good enough to me anyhow.
    did you edit the FOV?
    Steam profile
    PC Specs: I have a big e-peen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I thought this was the final level...

More PS:T

Obscure Node
    Dishonored. I like that you can turn off all pesky HUD elements.

Some more Dark Souls moments!

Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Siff, the Wolf is one of the coolest Bossses. The Manticore I was unable to beat yet, such an annoying boss.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Sonic Generations Unleashed (with FX PipeLine Renderer, which I found what its naming, augmented with forced AFx16 through my driver). I carry on my Classic adventure.

Well, I'm not going to argue with a pelican!

Sonic looks at the menu, only to be disappointed in the lack of chilli dogs. (Also, I think Red Mountain might be a reference to a level from one of the Adventure games, come to think of it.)

Better run fast to take off that Cool Edge.

I think this one speaks for itself.