Page 363 of 644 FirstFirst ... 263313353361362363364365373413463 ... LastLast
Results 7,241 to 7,260 of 12876
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Chivalry

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    WARFRAME

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kataras View Post
    Bioshock Infinite: Looks amazing but makes me slightly nauseous.
    Check out one of the front page articles on tweaks for the game. You might be having trouble with the narrow FOV. You can edit a file to make the FOV bigger and that might help you with your nauseousness when playing.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus_Phish View Post
    Check out one of the front page articles on tweaks for the game. You might be having trouble with the narrow FOV. You can edit a file to make the FOV bigger and that might help you with your nauseousness when playing.
    Thanks,I had done both the FOV and mouse tweaks but was still getting it a bit. After the first session, I expanded the FOV even more and slowed down a bit more the mouse, and now it seems to be ok. On a side note, it's pleasant surprise how well the game runs for me. I m playing at a larger resolution (1920x1200) than my native one, with almost everything on ultra and I get almost consistently around 70 FPS. I wish all ports were like this.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    GTA4

Think this may be my favorite GTA screen yet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

The last and first ones are really cool. The car looks a bit too shiney in some of the others though. I don't remember the batmobile being solid chrome.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus_Phish View Post
    The last and first ones are really cool. The car looks a bit too shiney in some of the others though. I don't remember the batmobile being solid chrome.
    Thanks. Think it's a problem with the enb config i'm using. Makes cars very shiney.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lukasz's Avatar
    lol. The car is shiny.... At first I thought that batmobile is white and wonder who would do that to Batman's car.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukasz View Post
    lol. The car is shiny.... At first I thought that batmobile is white and wonder who would do that to Batman's car.
    Who indeed.
    Last edited by sabrage; 30-03-2013 at 10:41 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Similar's Avatar
    I've been playing Minecraft obsessively the past six weeks, mostly in an attempt to stave off a severe depression. The past two weeks were spent making this thing (there'll eventually be an NPC village in the dome).
    Base is 101 one blocks across while the glass dome is 91 across.
    Since my server is pure vanilla survival with no 'giving' or other cheating, and most of the stone dome is solid smooth stone, it was rather a lot of work. Which doesn't stop it from looking a bit weird, of course.

(I hope this Dropbox linking works...).

That looks fantastic. Did you build it in the water or did you "carve" the base out of a mountain?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Similar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Labbes View Post
    That looks fantastic. Did you build it in the water or did you "carve" the base out of a mountain?
    Thanks. There was some water (several rivers meet there), but I had to remove quite a few hills too down to water level. Then I made the initial 101 circle with a smooth stone 'floor' one block below water level and built up from there.

silly me....
    Last edited by Spinoza; 01-04-2013 at 01:40 AM.

That minecraft biome reminds me of the Biolabs in Planetside 2.

I'll have some Bioshock Infinite pictures on the way, because jesus christ does that game just look amazing.

Steam ID

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Similar View Post
    Thanks. There was some water (several rivers meet there), but I had to remove quite a few hills too down to water level. Then I made the initial 101 circle with a smooth stone 'floor' one block below water level and built up from there.
    That's absolutely beautiful. One day I'll post my much less impressive sky lake, a floating lake made of glass that spawns squid. It was built for the same purpose (avoiding depression).

Network Hub
    Wow, that Minecraft structure is insane. Seeing what people can make in this game constantly makes my jaw drop.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    @Similar - Nice work squire. Wish I had the patience for Minecraft but unfortunately I was blessed with the attention span of a caffeine induced squirrel

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Yeap keep those Minecraft screens coming, we don't see enough of them here.

Bioshock Infinite Enemy Waves

Includes SPOILERS

Lesser Hivemind Node
    pCARS