Page 385 of 689 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395435485 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,700 of 13761
    Obscure Node
    Cities in Motion 2. I would highly recommend this to anyone who like management games or even city building. The new version allows you to as you build up a transport network. This and the addition of dynamic growth make CiM2 much more replayable IMO.

Central Business District - The best spot for high density, regular schedule transit lines.

Industrial zone with CBD in background. It can be difficult to make profitable routes in industrial areas, but hey blue collar people also need public transport.

Street full of trams.You have to choose locations for your depots really carefully (especially for highly utilized routes).

The local "Malmart". Always a good place to plop a tram station nearby.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by levictus; 29-04-2013 at 08:20 PM.

Obscure Node

Suburban lines typically make minimal profit, but I like to use them as feeder routes for metros.

An interesting byproduct (bug?) of the dynamic growth system: a commercial skyscraper in an industrial suburb. I believe it appeared after I built a local tram line and connected the area by metro to the rest of the city.

Bird's eye view of CBD (north island) and the central island.

Evening rush hour.

Network Hub
    Some Warframe sreenshots. Very tense and atmospheric occasionally, especially in infestation missions (the last screenshot). Also, really sophisticated dismemberment physics.

Last edited by Subatomic; 29-04-2013 at 09:27 PM.

What game is that?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar

Oh green guys, why don't we just fuck and get it over with? You can't stay away.

Another assault repelled. After swearing about it earlier I'm actually really lucky the chokepoint is a plasma storm. They jumped in 50+ Carrier Cruisers, which could have been 100+ bomber wings anywhere else. Instead it was 50 wasted ships in their fleet who could do nothing except use their little pew-pew weapons. Unfortunately my flak frigates are also pretty useless too, but the advantage is far on my side.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    Purples also wanted a fight in a well south of the star.

I almost miss small fights like that. And my carrier gained 4 levels in that fight alone.

And on the far left flank, progress is being made as purple planet after purple planet falls to my armada.

The 3 celestial bodies in the top right (behind the tree) are mine now. Purple is getting antsy though, and my allies are dropping the ball a bit.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fanbuoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JonRedcorn View Post
    What game is that?
    I think(!) it's Aerofly FS. I didn't know they had licensed airlines though.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I assume that runway is from a real airport. Where is it?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Duke is a bad man.

So much waste

"But is it art?"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    In keeping with the theme, some Kairo.

Network Hub
    Some more Warframe, this time with more backflips! (and a look at weapon customisation)

Yes, that's an electrified sword that's also on fire.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    STALKER SGM mod

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Continued

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Great screens all round chaps. Especially like those stalker shots ....even if they do serve as a harsh reminder that STALKER 2 isn't happening :(

Neverenter Open Beta

Old hat! A Steam curator page focusing on Immersive Sims WIP
    Antique! The Fall of Infinite Games 2014 - A handy release schedule for the dark season.
    Recently updated! Thrust Issues: A Marvelous Guide to Fencing in Dark Souls 2

to wound the autumnal city.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post
    Great screens all round chaps. Especially like those stalker shots ....even if they do serve as a harsh reminder that STALKER 2 isn't happening :(
    At least there are all the mods and hopefully Lost Alpha coming at some point....

What does the SGM mod do, exactly?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by L_No View Post
    What does the SGM mod do, exactly?
    It adds 3-4 locations to COP, extra missions and guns/artefacts/armor etc + the vanilla quests. It incorporates Atmosfear 3 and the absolute texture packs. So far, in the two new maps (Cordon-Swamps) it's more of a faction war, trying to regain grounds from the Bandits. There's a lot of fetch quests as well but so far it's quite dynamic with the faction wars. It's supposed to be one of the more popular Russian mods. It's ok so far but nothing amazing. You can find more info here at the GSC forums.

There are some others that add locations but when I tried them they were half finished so not much going on in the new areas.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    @Katara: Thanks for reminding me about Loast Alpha. Completely forgot about it. Hopefully it will be released soon.

These are some shots from a GT4 Machinima I'm working on called Codename 47 (working title). Should have a trailer up soon.