Page 417 of 687 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467517 ... LastLast
Results 8,321 to 8,340 of 13738

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by asskicker View Post
    I think it's his way of saying your screenshots look amazing. :P
    Haha, I doubt it somehow :) Guy just seems to have a stick up his ass. Either way, I'll make sure I keep an eye on the image sizes in future.

Awesome shots btw. I'm not a big fan of cell shaded graphics but really liked D2's style.

ARMA 3

Last edited by SephKing; 06-07-2013 at 02:39 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Last edited by SephKing; 06-07-2013 at 02:37 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

This may well be my favorite screen I've ever taken

EDIT: In future, any screens I take with higher resolutions than 1080p (2560x1440/4K), I'll manually downscale them. If you want the full res versions of any of them then let me know and I'll post a link.
    Last edited by SephKing; 06-07-2013 at 05:12 PM.

Obscure Node
    Awesome shots, SephKing!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post

He looks like something startled him in the middle of the firefight...

Nice shots asskicker, I really like the way Darkness 2 looked. The game itself I couldn't be bothered to finish it though.

And yes, there is no need to be a dick! It's just a forum...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartoris View Post
    Awesome shots, SephKing!
    Thanks man :)

@Kataras: I'm sure you'd be startled too if you looked to your right and saw 50 enemy troops and 20 attack choppers coming your way ;-)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Firstly, there's no need to be a dick about it and secondly, I'm going to have to plead ignorance on this one. What do you mean? I thought jpg's were ok to post, just not 4-5MB PNG's? Only a few shots on the last page go a bit over 1MB (which I didn't even realise until you pointed it out).
    DetCord is just a little bit jelly. From way back on page 302:

Quote Originally Posted by rsherhod View Post
    FFS DetCord, what is it with you and massive image file sizes? They're lovely shots but they weigh in at 7MB each.
    And on 257:

Quote Originally Posted by rsherhod View Post
    DetCord, you do realise those pictures of the A-10 come in at about 7MB each. We've been through this before: it's not OK.
    Simple math dictates that 20 posts a page times 4 pics a post times 7 megs a pic equals a browser-busting half-gig landmine.
    Last edited by Nalano; 06-07-2013 at 07:41 PM.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Hah, fair enough. From my understanding, his last point of contention was back on page 389 when someone complained about him posting 1.5MB images. Personally I don't have an issue with screens that size but I'm fortunate enough to have a good internet connection. Like I said above, I'm perfectly happy to downscale my screens if people think they use too much bandwidth.

On a separate note, I got a free Assassins Creed 3 code with my last gtx680 but I already have the game. Does anyone want it? The code is a few months old now but should still work.
    EDIT: Sent you a PM asskicker
    Last edited by SephKing; 06-07-2013 at 10:43 PM.

Hah, fair enough. From my understanding, his last point of contention was back on page 389 when someone complained about him posting 1.5MB images. Personally I don't have an issue with screens that size but I'm fortunate enough to have a good internet connection. Like I said above, I'm perfectly happy to downscale my screens if people think they use too much bandwidth.

On a separate note, I got a free Assassins Creed 3 code with my last gtx680 but I already have the game. Does anyone want it? The code is a few months old now but should still work.
    I don't have problem with 1.5mb screenshots either, but REALLY large ones can be annoying. But I haven't seen that happen in this thread for a very long time.

@AC3 code: Sure, throw it my way! :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Whether it's Batman: Arkham City, Sleeping Dogs or pretty much every other title that involves melee fighting, I tend to end up doing rather badly. I figured I'd pick up Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition to learn a thing or two about fighting games from this classic series. I'm not sure I like the fact you have to work in the combo's (or which there seem to be dozens for each characters) desynced from the actual fighting. Anyway, so far so good.

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Damn Mortal Kombat looks great.

Company of Heroes 2

Does anyone know what console command disables the interface in this?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

wrong thread

Firstly, there's no need to be a dick about it and secondly, I'm going to have to plead ignorance on this one. What do you mean? I thought jpg's were ok to post, just not 4-5MB PNG's? Only a few shots on the last page go a bit over 1MB (which I didn't even realise until you pointed it out).

Battlefield 3
    Yeah, you might wanna go back 40+ pages in which you berated me for doing the same. What a twat, cunt bag. You're own supposed rule doesn't apply to you now does it?

What an asshole.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    ļIf it helps,i don't mind bigger file size screnies,good with me mate,post those beauties!" :D

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DetCord View Post
    Yeah, you might wanna go back 40+ pages in which you berated me for doing the same. What a twat, cunt bag. You're own supposed rule doesn't apply to you now does it?

What an asshole.
    Ten things, because lists:

1) "Your"
    2) I went back 100 pages. Me. Credit where it's due.
    3) I like being an asshole.
    4) lol, twat and cunt! You must be a hit with the ladies.
    5) SephKing never complained about you. Several others did, however.
    6) It's the forum's rule, as enforced by Jams O'Donnell, not SephKing's rule.
    7) 7megs > 1meg
    8) SephKing apologized when he exceeded his bounds and corrected his error. You did not.
    9) lolololololol
    10) How is this rant helping you?
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    * post fail edited *
    Last edited by Tei; 07-07-2013 at 09:13 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Damn Mortal Kombat looks great.

Company of Heroes 2: Does anyone know what console command disables the interface in this?
    It does look quite nice. I'm also quite surprised by the way the interactions of the fighters flow into one another. You can still see the beginnings and endings of certain animations, of course, but even so it looks quite convincing. Unfortunately the same cannot be said for about half of the cutscenes, which are not rendered in real time but instead use some half-baked compression at an already low console-based resolution.

If I remember correctly, the command in the original CoH was something obvious like taskbar_hide, though I assume you'll have already tried that one!

Some more Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition:

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18