Page 431 of 674 FirstFirst ... 331381421429430431432433441481531 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,620 of 13465
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Surprisingly pretty decent port,it even looks quite nice considering this was ported from Nintendo DS,also now you can move whille shooting. Shooting feels kinda weak so far,its like you are shooting at paper enemies or something,don't know how to explain the feeling.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post

-20 Centigrade?
    The man must have sleeves up because he is a Man.
    The woman must have... I don't even know what the fuck that is, because she is a Woman.

O look its the most negative person on forums,hei hooo men,don't forget his scissors for cuting up collage paper!!

Last edited by DaftPunk; 28-07-2013 at 11:26 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Civilization 5: Brave New World. I eventually won the game after reaching 2050 with the most points, being only a few turns away from completing the Science Victory. The main problem was that Poland had taken over the other continent, and was getting ever closer to taking a Diplomatic Victory. Poland had forced through a world religion and autocratic world ideology that were unacceptable to the freedom loving Islamic Republic of the Netherlands, so getting more delegates was proving hard. The two other civilizations on that continent, Ethiopia and Babylon, were no help as they were more interested in fighting each other all the time... great job guys. Hence, a war against the duplicitous City States. Side with Poland? Get nuked.

The Shoshone continue their war against the Ottomans, rather awkwardly passing through the straits south of William's lands.

The message being: Poland bad, the Islamic Republic of the Netherlands good.

William's response to a lacklustre Polish offer for a peace treaty.

Last edited by Tritagonist; 28-07-2013 at 11:46 AM.
    "He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

So you developed the atomic bomb before the combustion engine. Do your citizens drive nuclear-powered cars? Is the rest of your game going to be Fallout?

Quote Originally Posted by LTK View Post
    So you developed the atomic bomb before the combustion engine. Do your citizens drive nuclear-powered cars? Is the rest of your game going to be Fallout?
    Let's say that desperate times necessitated prioritizing the Nuclear research!
    "He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~

Those are some very large borders over the sea. Mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Caddybear View Post
    Those are some very large borders over the sea. Mod?
    Not that I know of, it's a fresh install from Steam after activating BNW.
    Last edited by Tritagonist; 28-07-2013 at 03:51 PM.

In which year do you start your campaign in Civ 5,never played any game in series,looks interesting.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus coldvvvave's Avatar
    Novgorod, what are you doing?

Sectoid, what are you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    You are an enemy of gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    In which year do you start your campaign in Civ 5,never played any game in series,looks interesting.
    It starts in 4000 BCE, but the turns go quicker at the start than they do later on. The first turn, for example, is 40 years in one go.

Quote Originally Posted by coldvvvave View Post
    Novgorod, what are you doing?
    The Russians are out of control!

Last edited by Tritagonist; 28-07-2013 at 10:10 PM.

Sometimes this is my favorite game.
    Last edited by bad guy; 28-07-2013 at 10:24 PM.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

2013-05-28_00001.jpg

Lesser Hivemind Node postinternetsyndrome's Avatar

Dunno what's up here. I know bl2 has some "glitchy" stuff that's actually features or easter eggs, but this just looks weird and seems not to have any function or reference anything. The glitch was isolated to this one box though. Nowhere else in the game have I ever seen something like it.

Some of my crew need to visit Dr. Chakwas ASAP :/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by postinternetsyndrome View Post
    Dunno what's up here. I know bl2 has some "glitchy" stuff that's actually features or easter eggs, but this just looks weird and seems not to have any function or reference anything. The glitch was isolated to this one box though. Nowhere else in the game have I ever seen something like it.
    I remember taking a pic of something similar months ago. I had to go back and check just to see if it was the same box or not. When I first saw it I thought I was about to get some seriously epic loot.

"What were we talking about? Pegasuses, pegasii, that's horses with wings. This motherf*cker got a sword that talks to him. Motherf*cker live in places that don't exist, it comes with a map. My God."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar

Lesser Hivemind Node postinternetsyndrome's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by db1331 View Post
    I remember taking a pic of something similar months ago. I had to go back and check just to see if it was the same box or not. When I first saw it I thought I was about to get some seriously epic loot.

Yeah it's the same area, though another box. Strange.