Page 451 of 686 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453461501551 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,020 of 13718
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    There's something almost childlike about how he sits cross legged playing with his drone.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus_Phish View Post
    There's something almost childlike about how he sits cross legged playing with his drone.
    That was actually my character sulking after failing miserably at using my drone like a hoverboard :)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosm View Post
    Rome II

In my current game as Parthia, someone destroyed Rome, and they've risen again. Tempted to turn off fog of war just to see what the hell is going on over there.
    Dude i swear, the first screenshot i thought it was real. I was like "haha look some people are cosplaying, nice joke" and then realised it was really a screenshot.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sonson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderwaterCacty View Post
    Dude i swear, the first screenshot i thought it was real. I was like "haha look some people are cosplaying, nice joke" and then realised it was really a screenshot.
    Yeah, these are the graphics people have been complaining about. I really don't understand.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Are they searching for coins on floor :x

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Rome 2 can look ok at times but generally speaking it looks closer to Medieval 2 than Shogun 2

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by sonson View Post
    Yeah, these are the graphics people have been complaining about. I really don't understand.
    Bluntly: The game's graphics aren't being consistent across builds, and it automatically downgrades to preserve framerate. Thus, there are people running on 'ultra' (actually probably medium/low) who think that 'ultra settings' look like crap. This is further confounded by the fact that the game wasn't launched very well optimised and some cards that are perfectly good are not getting the performance they ought.

This all comes down to meaning that for some people, the game is astonishingly pretty - for others, it can appear very bad, even if they've set the graphics options identically.

Then you get to totally personal taste stuff like the filter they've put over the games graphics. In some battles it can be a bit excessive and make things look bad, and in other battles it can actually look rather nice. I'd rather as a general rule they were a little less aggressive with it as sometimes it genuinely makes it hard for me to see with how washed out it can make things.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar

Just Cause 2

The safest place to hide.

Not at all a fair dogfight

Moonlight cruise

I cartwheeled all the way down this mountain and survived. I really wish the fall was captured on video, as I was laughing out loud at the absurdity of it all.

The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

They really beefed up Nether fortresses in the recent updates. Here are some shots.

And here is a bonus Just Cause 2 screenshot I had lying around.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Eight Rooks's Avatar
    Some more Remember Me. Difficult to post some of the (visually) really cool stuff without outright spoilers creeping in (since most of the cool stuff is in story cutscenes), but I think these should be okay.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Eight Rooks's Avatar
    And one more batch:

Oh, God, my video card's about to catch fi- oh, no, wait.

It's a little annoying how Nilin's jeans look pretty much painted on, but other than that I thought she was a fantastic model. Her walking/running seemed so much more natural than the vast majority of videogame characters I'd ever seen.

I understand the RPS review and I agree with a great deal of it, but I still quite enjoyed the game, for all its flaws. The story ended up covering very much familiar ground - To the Moon this ain't - but it had its moments all the same, and many of those genuinely moved me. The final big series of story cutscenes had me choking up more than most games ever do, and I was fairly impressed anyone could do that with a game involving so much punching people in the face.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LTK View Post
    And here is a bonus Just Cause 2 screenshot I had lying around.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    That's a great shot. I had a moment when playing last night that my boat was under water but I didn't think to cap a screenie. This game is just pure, unadulterated joy.
    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

Having found the release and teaser trailers for A3 to be lacking, I decided to create my own. Filmed entirely in game using 25 custom animations, a half-dozen scripts, and a unique camera executable. Edited and rendered in HitFilm 2.

Quote Originally Posted by DetCord View Post
    Having found the release and teaser trailers for A3 to be lacking, I decided to create my own. Filmed entirely in game using 25 custom animations, a half-dozen scripts, and a unique camera executable. Edited and rendered in HitFilm 2.

Aww, i was hoping for it to go back in time and fight ending up in the postures you put them in. Also i think it would have been better if you didn't put the tank there, maybe a bigger helicopter would have been better since if there was a heli to land on the battlefield it would have landed behind the tank not in front of it. Maybe it would have been better to put the tank in front of the soldiers and have them take cover behind it?

Anyway it was nice, good job.
    Last edited by UnderwaterCacty; 18-09-2013 at 11:41 PM.

MX Simulator

Skyrim:

Network Hub
    Remember me looks fantastically colourful!

eRa, your Skyrim shots look rather de-saturated there. The first shot is really atmospheric though.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    What's that? HUGE demand for Mass Effect 2 shots? Here, have some.

Steam(shots), Imgur, Flickr, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Good old Serrice Ice Brandy

COME BACK, MAKO! ;(

Steam(shots), Imgur, Flickr, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?