Page 472 of 644 FirstFirst ... 372422462470471472473474482522572 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,440 of 12866
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    WoWScrnShot_103113_220530.jpg
    Punching a whale in the back of the head while on a raft.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Battlefield 4

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Oh my, that looks gorgeous. My HD 6950 2GB isn't cutting it any more sadly enough. :(

Bros. :)

MWLL

After a 5.53Gb download of the Mass Effect Texture update/improvement mod, here is a collection of before and after shots.

1 - They fixed the collars on all the doctor/scientist models, as well as making the hair a little finer.

2 - Seems to have added an overlay of freckles to FemShep face where there were less before?

3 - Garrus, you stunner.

4 - Wrex update is a bit more subtle, there is some more scaling/mottling around his neck and his cranial plate looks a little more weathered.

5 - It's had the unfortunate side effect of making Dr Michel look a little older than she used to, but if the collar's fixed then still great.

6 - If the Onyx armour texture looks a little busy in a still, in motion the lighting gives it a sort of swirling, kaleidyscoping effect. It's actually quite disorienting after a while. And don't call her Princess.

7 - Phwoar, Tali.

8 - Udina's been tightened up a bit, Anderson has essentially had his look from Mass Effect 3 ported over, and Tali looks great.

9 - Anderson uniform detail.

10 - There's a lot more texture in clothing and Asari facial scaling has been brought more in line with ME3.

11 - That texture is just overpowering.

Penumbra: Overture

New! A Steam curator page focusing on Immersive Sims WIP
    Not exactly new! The Fall of Infinite Games 2014 - A handy release schedule for the dark season.
    Kind of old! Thrust Issues: A Marvelous Guide to Fencing in Dark Souls 2

to wound the autumnal city.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    1) Wait, is that a ME1 texture pack? Wow, knew the ME2 one was out for PC, but thought they never did one for ME1. :)
    2) Did anyone notice (in the video, not going to play it) the BF3 car got shot at with everything and not one crack on the window, and totally air tight in the crash into the sea. Where are they that everyone (it's a commandeered car) gets cars like that!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    pCARS

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Get down from there.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by asskicker View Post
    Oh my, that looks gorgeous. My HD 6950 2GB isn't cutting it any more sadly enough. :(
    Really? If it worked ok with Battlefield 3 then should be OK with 4 (.....I think). The performance is fairly similar for me.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    How in hell can you post 8 pictures per post ? For me 4 is limit :|

Secondary Hivemind Nexus rockman29's Avatar
    It's not 8 pictures maybe lol...

How do I get pCars? I want to try it... but I have no idea where to go honestly. The official site is no help to me :S

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    How in hell can you post 8 pictures per post ? For me 4 is limit :|
    He stitched 2 together into one image.

Quote Originally Posted by rockman29 View Post
    It's not 8 pictures maybe lol...

How do I get pCars? I want to try it... but I have no idea where to go honestly. The official site is no help to me :S
    You can't buy it at the moment. They had options for early buy-in but they were investigated by financial authorities due to a weird "investment" model and had to shut it down. I don't know when it's supposed to be released properly.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by asskicker View Post
    Yeah, the 6950 is quite good but I was finding more and more games had to be set on medium or low/medium to work. I upgraded from mine last month :)

Some of these Battlefield 4 shots are exquisite, Seph. Are they using SweetFX?

Quote Originally Posted by TechnicalBen View Post
    1) Wait, is that a ME1 texture pack? Wow, knew the ME2 one was out for PC, but thought they never did one for ME1. :)
    It's fan-made, but still quite good. Link to its' ModDB page in first of the three posts. Some of them are clearly ported from/based on ME3 textures, a few misalignments on the backs of some uniforms, but nothing near as jarring as the original scientist uniform collars. That was one of the most sub-par textures I've ever seen, especially with highly detailed faces right above them.

I'm genuinely amazed it runs so well on integrated graphics. The irony is that KOTOR and Sith Lords run quite badly on the same machine. Dantooine kills them both.