Page 480 of 672 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480481482490530580 ... LastLast
Results 9,581 to 9,600 of 13433
    Very nice shots rockman. More of stuff like this please.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I wasn't bothered by the first post. I didn't think they belonged, but w/e. But now that half the page is shots of a Playstation game, it's gotten a little out of hand. I'm not bashing consoles. I own a Wii, PS3, and 3DS. I'll even get a PS4 later down the road for sure. But I do think this would be better off in "Other Stuff-Killzone Pics."

As for the pics themselves, it's certainly a big step up from the PS3. There's still nothing the least bit impressive about them to me, as someone who has gamed on a high-end PC for over a decade. And dat FOV is just abysmal. I realize it's meant to be played 12 feet away from a 60' screen, but that's rough to look at in pics.
    "What were we talking about? Pegasuses, pegasii, that's horses with wings. This motherf*cker got a sword that talks to him. Motherf*cker live in places that don't exist, it comes with a map. My God."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Personally I'd prefer it if we kept console shots out of here and keep it PC focused. Looks like I may be in the minority though.

AC: Black List

Last edited by SephKing; 22-11-2013 at 09:10 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Hitman Absolution

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post
    AC: Black List
    Where Same Fisher takes to the high seas to hunt down terrorist threats both aquatic and piratical. ;-)
    "What were we talking about? Pegasuses, pegasii, that's horses with wings. This motherf*cker got a sword that talks to him. Motherf*cker live in places that don't exist, it comes with a map. My God."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by db1331 View Post
    Where Same Fisher takes to the high seas to hunt down terrorist threats both aquatic and piratical. ;-)
    Haha, whoops. That's what happens when I try to post stuff when suffering from sleep deprivation :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus rockman29's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by somini View Post
    I actually failed to asserted the dominance of the PC. Those shots look great. :)
    As long as it's clearly marked, I'm cool. I just thought it begged the question.
    OK, I understand it's weird.

I wish there were spoiler tags enabled so I wouldn't have to cover half the screen with 4 pictures...

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Very nice shots rockman. More of stuff like this please.
    Thanks, everything is in my signature for pictures so you can check there too, I uploaded several more.... I'll put one example....

https://www.facebook.com/london.stani.7/photos <--- same link as in my signature

The videos I'm not sure how to link as a group, but they give a much better idea how the game looks... if the movement looks jerky it's because I was playing on Remote Play on the Vita (smaller screen and sticks aren't as good as the Dualshock 4):

Shooting a Helghast into the air: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1390012067909344

Messing around with rockets and grenades: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1390014454575772

Spamming higs in the face with the hig assault rifle: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1390015261242358
    Sorry for the inconvenience to anyone in the thread.... who don't want the pics here, I just am making them for another forum and thought I'd share them here also....

I don't mind making another thread if you guys want to keep it PC only, I just posted in here because of convenience mostly.

Edit - I forgot I posted some of this in the Xbone thread..... lol....

I'll make another thread for next time, that way people can enjoy this one for just PC, wouldn't be that bad to just have one other thread I hope :)
    Last edited by rockman29; 22-11-2013 at 09:55 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gwathdring's Avatar
    If you're cool with that, I suppose. I just don't like this segregation nonsense and I like having all my pretty pictures in one convenient place. I couldn't be arsed if it's console or PC as long as I know what game it is. The discussion makes slightly more sense because different games, different devices, different concerns ... and it's a big forum so some categorizing things makes it easier to find. But this is just looking at lovely, interesting, funny, or what-have-you pictures of games. The only reason I can see it mattering is if you want to know how a shot came about out of curiosity. I don't buy that it's uncomfortable to look at because plenty of "ugly" PC shots (mine, for example) received no comment or even positive comment.

I'm continually surprised by how much this sort of thing matters to people and it makes me kind of disappointed, but at the same time it's not like it's no great injustice to have two threads so if it really would upset people, majority or not, I guess it's best not to push the issue beyond making my feelings known.

Carry on.
    Last edited by gwathdring; 22-11-2013 at 10:05 PM.
    I think of [the Internet] as a grisly raw steak laid out on a porcelain benchtop in the sun, covered in chocolate hazelnut sauce. In the background plays Stardustís Music Sounds Better With You. Thereís lots of fog. --tomeoftom

You ruined his point by putting it in context thatís cheating -bull0

Secondary Hivemind Nexus rockman29's Avatar
    I'll feel it out then :)

If there's not too much objection I'll keep it in here :)

And I'll post PC ones too :P

First time I've got to competently show any gameplay videos easily..... PC or otherwise... so that was fun too :)

Lesser Hivemind Node postinternetsyndrome's Avatar
    I'm not fussed about platform, and one can always point out that the pics are from ps4 so purists can skip them. Maybe we don't need to flood half a page with them, but that has nothing to do with the platform really.

The game itself does look fine. The art style is cool, but as was mentioned, it's not rocking any boats technically. It's great that console players are getting a graphics upgrade, but there was never anything "next gen" about this whole circus.

Sorry, but as much as this forum is for PC Gaming Discussion, this thread is for eye-candy-gaming. He actually stated what game (Which also infers format in this context) those shots were, and they still remain as GAME screenies. On another note: Loving and envious at the degree of shots that are being displayed here ;)
    Yes, I update the below link frequently on a whisky fuelled rampage. I regret nothing.

Being a grumpy bastard about everything gaming related.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Camouflage is the colour of fear... We have no need to hide from our foes... We have no fear of death. Our colours we wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "We are proud to live - We are proud to die!!

So I took a long break from PC gaming. An FPS with KB/M seemed like a good way to get back into it. How about some XIII?

Lesser Hivemind Node postinternetsyndrome's Avatar
    XII is neat. I flipped out trying to defeat a bullet-sponge boss (that might have been the final fight of the game, I never found out), but up until that point it was really fun.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    XIII is one of my favourite FPS ever, this shots just confirm my bias. Pity we never had a sequel or anything.
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Flickr, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

I adore XIII as well. Took me ages to beat The Mongoose (the final boss) and I also found most other bosses pretty darn hard, like the fella in the Clinic/Asylum. The cliffhanger ending was a "Gnnnnn" moment for me as well. :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    I adore XIII as well. Took me ages to beat The Mongoose (the final boss) and I also found most other bosses pretty darn hard, like the fella in the Clinic/Asylum. The cliffhanger ending was a "Gnnnnn" moment for me as well. :)
    I played maybe 2 years ago and there was a server with actual people playing the MP. Nearly fainted with that.
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Flickr, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    AC4:BF

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Skalpadda's Avatar
    Fallout: New Vegas

Boone doesn't know how to appreciate a sauna.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Skalpadda's Avatar
    Cooking with fire.

I call this piece "Temptation", with the subtitle "Shut up about Mick and Ralph's and eat your mutant rat like a good boy".

Just a nice portrait of my character.