Page 482 of 627 FirstFirst ... 382432472480481482483484492532582 ... LastLast
Results 9,621 to 9,640 of 12525
    Checking out the 1.5 update for FE: Legendary Heroes.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kadayi's Avatar
    Dat water...

Dat water ..again

Imperious

All skyrim modded to the max
    Why yes you're right I'm deliciously evil

Tradition is the tyranny of dead men

Steam:Kadayi Origin: Kadayi GFWL: Kadayi

Probable Replicant

*blush* I'm flattered by the attention boys, but please let's not make the thread about liddle old me

Quote Originally Posted by Finicky View Post
    Kadayi will remain the worst poster on the interwebs.
    Gifmaster 4000 2014 Year of the Gif

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Impressive stuff squire. Tried modding my Skyrim last month but for some reason it just kept ending up looking like crap so I gave up.

NFS: Rivals

Another year, another shitty NFS port. 30fps locked, god awful optimization, No AA (it seriously needs it) and, although not port related, there's no way to pause the damn game. I get why (it's heavily online play focused) but an offline option where you could pause would have been nice.
    Last edited by SephKing; 26-11-2013 at 08:08 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus rockman29's Avatar
    Then why did you buy it? Lol.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    Icewind Dale.
    Doesn't have the story of PS:T or BG2 but there are some nice bits in there.

Some of the fights are far harder than I remembered though. Bugger this one in particular

Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post
    Impressive stuff squire. Tried modding my Skyrim last month but for some reason it just kept ending up looking like crap so I gave up.
    I've been playing around with a few different ENBs. The one I'm currently using is realvision: -

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30936/?

Guy does a pretty comprehensive breakdown of his installed mods as well as the ones that he recommends and how to install them. I'm using Option B: Enhanced Lights and FX 0.4.1 + Climates of Tamriel V3.1. Which isn't over-saturated. I did try Option C Nova, but it was way too loud (avoid if you're wanting lore friendly).

I certainly would go with his recommended & essential mods & where there are options go with the 2K textures and realistic water 2 (far better than the other water mods imho). I didn't bother with bigger trees mod as I've heard that's a real frame rate killer, but the other optional high FPS hitters seem to work OK.

When it comes to the enhanced lighting and effects mod you get some choices with respect to darkness settings and whether to deploy enhancers when you install it. I'd actually say stick with the mods defaults initially and ignore the enhancers because they make interiors & dungeons way too dark at times, to the extent that you'll be needing a torch or light spell just to navigate Breezehome even during the daytime (and it makes the flight through Helgen a bit of a chore because torches aren't available). Creating 'atmosphere is great' but it should never hinder gameplay. Saying that I still prefer ELFX to RLO

Recorded this the other day testing out Nvidia shadowplay: -

Only 720 because youtube gets antsy about file upload times, but gives you a sense of how the game plays with the ENB. The Depth of field takes a little getting used to, but add a lot to the atmosphere and sense of immersion.

Terrible aim down to me using a controller ;)

I use a bunch of other mods on top, but they're pretty much all body/armour/texture & UI changes so don't really impact overall performance. I might do a listing at some point (though I'm constantly adding and adjusting things). Presently playing around with a beta mod called 'the joy of perspective' that effectively replaces the first person view with a view through the eyes of the 3rd person avatar. Firstly means you can see your actual body, secondly it means you're not running around filling half your screen up with weapons & shield held out in front of you like a knife and fork ala the first screenshot I posted earlier, so adds a lot to immersion.I might well make a shadowplay video of it later on this week if I get the time.

^ The marshes near Ustengrav...just frikken beautiful and serene (once you kill all the trolls and crabs).
    Last edited by Kadayi; 27-11-2013 at 01:59 AM.

Probable Replicant

*blush* I'm flattered by the attention boys, but please let's not make the thread about liddle old me

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar

Sephking, something I was just wondering about: you seem to post screenshots of every major game right after it becomes available. Do you actually buy all those games, or do you have some other form of access to these games (like review code or something)? And do you actually manage to play them all?

Apologies for the curiosity, it's just that I like your shots very much and this question has been on the back of my mind for some time :)
    Want to add me on Steam? Steam name: Mr. Gert

Quote Originally Posted by L_No View Post
    Do you actually buy all those games, or do you have some other form of access to these games (like review code or something)? And do you actually manage to play them all?
    I've been wanting to ask this for a long time, but was scared of sounding like a massive dick. Though I really want to know now.

Sephking, you seem to have all of the games, all of the money to buy them, all of the time to play them, all of the graphics to play them, all of the work to make them look pretty for screenshots.

How is this possible? I'm jealous.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    He is shodan.

The Will Smith "Welcome to Earth" medal goes to...

currently playing: Assetto Corsa

Steam/GFWL/PSN: namefinder

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    @Kadayi: Thanks for that man, really appreciate it. Maybe it's time to have another go :) That ENB especially looks pretty damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by L_No View Post
    Sephking, something I was just wondering about: you seem to post screenshots of every major game right after it becomes available. Do you actually buy all those games, or do you have some other form of access to these games (like review code or something)? And do you actually manage to play them all?

Apologies for the curiosity, it's just that I like your shots very much and this question has been on the back of my mind for some time :)
    Hah thanks man. No need to apologize!

Hopefully this should answer showmethemonkey's question as well. I do tend to buy a lot of games (especially big releases). I'm lucky to have quite a good job that allows me to do so. I have also been given early access/review copies of some games from writing for pixeljudge.com. For some titles though, where they've been getting really bad write ups (X-rebirth) or a lot of people have posted technical issues (NFS:R), but I'm still curious to see if they're worth buying/run ok, I will "try" them first.

Although it looks like I play a lot, if you actually look through my screens, you'll tend to find that I rarely post shots of the same game (or anything past the first level). I've probably only completed about 5 titles this year. The vast majority of games, I play for about 30 mins to an hour and never touch again. At least a third of the games on my steam I haven't even played. When I do play, I spend more time concentrating on taking screens than actually enjoying the game itself which is why I've uninstalled fraps/cancelled my imageshack account and I'm going to take a break from posting stuff for a while. I want to start actually enjoying games again! :)

Think that answers everything.
    Last edited by SephKing; 27-11-2013 at 07:11 PM.

@Kadayi: Thanks for that man, really appreciate it. Maybe it's time to have another go :) That ENB especially looks pretty damn good.
    No worries I posted my install order/process/approach in this thread: -

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...r-Skyrim/page2

Key thing is having a methodology when in comes to install sequence and what gets installed. Notepad is invaluable in that regard. Also it's important to read up on mod compatibility as well. Sometimes mods don't play nice together and you need to either install a compatibility patch or make a tough choice.

Probable Replicant

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Prince of Persia (2008).
    The steam overlay doesn't work, so I need to use MSI Afterburner (awful UI) and imgur. They delete images after 6 months without views? No automatic conversion on upload?

Steam(shots), Imgur, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Relaxing with some Lunar Flight

Last edited by bad guy; 28-11-2013 at 01:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by somini View Post

It's always best not to think too deeply about game architecture. Otherwise you might ask what the builders of those locations thought might need securing to those massive, almost completely inaccessible, rings.

Hopefully this should answer showmethemonkey's question as well. I do tend to buy a lot of games (especially big releases). I'm lucky to have quite a good job that allows me to do so. I have also been given early access/review copies of some games from writing for pixeljudge.com. For some titles though, where they've been getting really bad write ups (X-rebirth) or a lot of people have posted technical issues (NFS:R), but I'm still curious to see if they're worth buying/run ok, I will "try" them first.

Although it looks like I play a lot, if you actually look through my screens, you'll tend to find that I rarely post shots of the same game (or anything past the first level). I've probably only completed about 5 titles this year. The vast majority of games, I play for about 30 mins to an hour and never touch again. At least a third of the games on my steam I haven't even played. When I do play, I spend more time concentrating on taking screens than actually enjoying the game itself which is why I've uninstalled fraps/cancelled my imageshack account and I'm going to take a break from posting stuff for a while. I want to start actually enjoying games again! :)

Think that answers everything.
    I see, thanks for your answer. Sorry to hear you're taking a break from posting shots, but of course I can fully understand why. Enjoying games is what it's all about! Thanks again for posting all those great shots, they will certainly be missed :)
    Want to add me on Steam? Steam name: Mr. Gert