Page 493 of 671 FirstFirst ... 393443483491492493494495503543593 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,860 of 13414
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Well, I managed to last a good 50+ hours of Skyrim before the temptation (plus a few too many Brandies) to take shots got the better of me and I relapsed ;-)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Network Hub
    Nice to see some shots of Skyrim Seph.

That fire in shots 4 & 5 made me think why can't they make fire that looks better? Whats your (or anyone reading) favourite fire effect in a game? I personally loved the Unreal 2 flamethrower, but looking at pics of the particles makes me think there must be better around now.

wzl7rytxe402nt4ve03v9emb9esmbb09bue3t919c00z4dvhnxcvcz7kez8pagymbco6lpdyzmx31sjnqwi3vpn0puzzbxlm.jpg

Shots of super sexified Skyrim always gives me graphics card envy :(

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    What mods Seph? (I know you get asked this alot) Screens look amazing.
    steam: sketch

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Thanks Chaps :)

Sketch: I took some screens from my nexus mod manager. Should have everything listed here:
    Part 1 http://imageshack.us/a/img24/8851/w9m4.jpg
    Part 2 http://imageshack.us/a/img198/3391/4zga.jpg

Bobby Fizz: Yeah it doesn't look great in still shots but it's pretty good in motion. Far Cry 2 & 3 have some of the best fore effects I've seen. In 3, when you have to set fire to all the weed plants, the massive fire that spread was jaw dropping.

Rsherhod: Sorry squire :(

Thought I saw in another thread that you just got a new PC recently that was capable of maxing out Crysis. I would have thought Modded Skyrim would be about as demanding as Crysis maxed out ....or maybe I'm just being retarded.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bad guy View Post
    aeroflyFS
    Looks great! I invariably get bored of flight games, but the genre sure has come a long way since I was last seriously involved in F-22 Lightning III.

Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post
    Well, I managed to last a good 50+ hours of Skyrim before the temptation (plus a few too many Brandies) to take shots got the better of me and I relapsed ;-)
    Indeed, Skyrim is a compulsive screenshotters worst nightmare. Its free camera is excellent! Anyway, I know you have a different taste than I do as far as contrast and saturation is concerned, but those are fine shots. I find the night-scene at the tavern in Windhelm to be especially interesting; the small fire on the lower left balances it out nicely.
    "He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Network Hub
    iRacing

I haven't played a flight sim in years. Those screenshots are tempting me to go back. Really don't feel like installing all the FS2004 add-ons that make it great though. Perhaps something like IL-2 1946.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritagonist View Post
    Indeed, Skyrim is a compulsive screenshotters worst nightmare. Its free camera is excellent! Anyway, I know you have a different taste than I do as far as contrast and saturation is concerned, but those are fine shots. I find the night-scene at the tavern in Windhelm to be especially interesting; the small fire on the lower left balances it out nicely.
    Much obliged squire :)

I am really regretting taking those shots now as it's got me straight back into the habit. Took 100 screens yesterday and, unlike most games where I take hundreds of screens and only like a few, I like all of them! The ENB config I'm using definitely has it's issues with brightness/contrast in some areas but generally speaking, especially with regards to indoor locations, it looks fantastic.

On a separate note, those iracing shots are really nice. Never even heard of it before which is odd for me.

Network Hub
    I know what you mean Seph. In Skyrim I just want to keep hitting that screenshot key.

I have mixed feelings about iRacing. It's a monthly subscription service and on top of that you need to pay for more cars/tracks. It ends up being quite expensive. Also their license class system means that when your new you can't drive the faster cars. There is no offline component and no AI cars. The competitive racing however is some of the most entertaining and tense moments i've experienced. When you get out of rookie class a lot of the crashes like in that 3rd shot i posted seize to exist which makes the racing 10x more enjoyable.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Cheers Seph, I'll be sure to install them. The colours look great.
    steam: sketch

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rirdeg View Post
    I know what you mean Seph. In Skyrim I just want to keep hitting that screenshot key.

I have mixed feelings about iRacing. It's a monthly subscription service and on top of that you need to pay for more cars/tracks. It ends up being quite expensive. Also their license class system means that when your new you can't drive the faster cars. There is no offline component and no AI cars. The competitive racing however is some of the most entertaining and tense moments i've experienced. When you get out of rookie class a lot of the crashes like in that 3rd shot i posted seize to exist which makes the racing 10x more enjoyable.
    You lost me at monthly subscription ;) It does sound quite interesting though. I'm more into the SP of racing games than MP ....although, that's mostly because I'm about as good at racing games as squirrels are at ventriloquy.

Sketch: You're welcome quire. Good luck :)

Shelter

Kentucky Route Zero

Old hat! A Steam curator page focusing on Immersive Sims WIP
    Antique! The Fall of Infinite Games 2014 - A handy release schedule for the dark season.
    Recently updated! Thrust Issues: A Marvelous Guide to Fencing in Dark Souls 2

to wound the autumnal city.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus coldvvvave's Avatar
    suddenly had urge to play FNV

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    You are an enemy of gaming.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus coldvvvave's Avatar
    Really wanted that gauss rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    You are an enemy of gaming.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Really need to finish FO3 & NV at some point. Might reinstall after I finish with Skyrim.

Speaking of which...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus