Page 554 of 626 FirstFirst ... 54454504544552553554555556564604 ... LastLast
Results 11,061 to 11,080 of 12520

some Mass Effect downsampled from 3200X1800

Secondary Hivemind Nexus rockman29's Avatar
    Next Car Game - Steam Early Access from latest update April 17 2014

Last edited by rockman29; 22-04-2014 at 07:31 PM.

Next Car Game - Steam Early Access from latest update April 17 2014

Last edited by rockman29; 22-04-2014 at 07:32 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus coldvvvave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rsherhod View Post
    @coldvvvave: Are you using any graphics mods?
    Nope it's standard Directors Cut.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    You are an enemy of gaming.

Lovin' the WoW shots (and talk) from the last page, <insert joke about being a former junkie here>. I actually re-subbed not to long ago for a bit, before deciding that a good chunk of the enjoyment of the game was the people. I'll post some of the widescreen shots I took at the time at some point.

Requisite shot:

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by rockman29 View Post
    No pics, SephKing? Let's see some more lightsabers :P
    Hah, well I'm pretty much done with doing screens now. Haven't taken any in about a month. However, for the sake of highlighting a modders good work, I can make an exception ;)

Chivalry

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Great pics! It's kind of funny to see that the medieval wear isn't at complete odds with the backgrounds, it kind of matches the bounty hunter clothing in Star Wars lol. Especially fitting in the desert/Tattooine-esque setting.

Looking forward to see what EA does with the new SW games too. With Amy Hennig on board for one of the titles, might get a quality action narrative too :)

Edit - Can't get above 1080p in Red Alert 2 just yet! Will keep trying :P

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 allied campaign mission 1

Last edited by rockman29; 22-04-2014 at 07:33 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Interesting and great screenshots all around. It's good to see Red Alert 2 again, and the widescreen screenshots make for a nice change of pace.

Some more World of Warcraft. After reaching level 80, my rogue moves into Cataclysm content. Two 'starting' zones were created for this expansion: Vashj'ir and Hyjal. Since Vashj'ir is underwater and its storyline was mostly abandoned - even the single instance there has no quest - I usually avoid it, so Hyjal it is. Time to stop those invading Fire Elementals and crazy 'end of the world, yay!' types of the Twilight's Hammer.

Not all parts of Hyjal have suffered the effects of these invaders.

The twilight dragons have their nesting grounds here, high in the mountains.

The Firelands Hatchery is one big tribute to the 1982 game Joust.

The Darkwhisper Gorge and its surrounding areas make a great place for the Twilight's Hammer to plan their schemes.
    "He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Damnit, Tritagonist. You're making me want to play WoW again, after being clean for ~3 years. Someone slap me, please.
    "What were we talking about? Pegasuses, pegasii, that's horses with wings. This motherf*cker got a sword that talks to him. Motherf*cker live in places that don't exist, it comes with a map. My God."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Haha clean,sounds like drug addiction :P

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skalpadda View Post

I can't even remember what this battleground is called, but I loved that parachute jump. All my characters but one had engineering.

That was Eye of The Storm. The one that was a mix of Warsong Gulch and Arathi Basin. I used to love PVP in WoW.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by db1331 View Post
    Damnit, Tritagonist. You're making me want to play WoW again, after being clean for ~3 years. Someone slap me, please.
    I played it a few months back for like, a few hours. It is not what you remember.

And they totally butchered levelling up. Forget talents every level, you get a choice of 3 every 5 or 10 or so. Plus you level up so fast, which is normally a good thing! But instead of being this fairly sedate, enjoyable way of passing an evening in duskwood or something, you're there a few hours and then you're done. Woosh.

not to mention it's so easy that I was playing my mage and solo destroying elites 2 levels higher than me with a really half-arsed fire spec, just by spamming instant, mana free pyroblasts with a 60% crit rate.

The warcraft that once was is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Haha clean,sounds like drug addiction :P
    I liken it to smoking. It is possible to give up, but once you've tried it it's very hard not to be tempted to relapse some time in the future. Luckily I've replaced my WoW addiction with a Diablo 3 addiction instead. Damn you Blizzard!
    Steam : pngblackice
    Raptr : pngblackice

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    oh, and not a screenshot, and completely contrary to my earlier post, because I am a jerk...

Enjoy your nostalgia. Now go cold turkey.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenegoose View Post
    I played it a few months back for like, a few hours. It is not what you remember.

And they totally butchered levelling up. Forget talents every level, you get a choice of 3 every 5 or 10 or so. Plus you level up so fast, which is normally a good thing! But instead of being this fairly sedate, enjoyable way of passing an evening in duskwood or something, you're there a few hours and then you're done. Woosh.

not to mention it's so easy that I was playing my mage and solo destroying elites 2 levels higher than me with a really half-arsed fire spec, just by spamming instant, mana free pyroblasts with a 60% crit rate.

The warcraft that once was is gone.
    I believe it. I've heard talk of private servers with good populations running Pre-BC WoW. That terrifies me. I'm afraid to even look up how to partake in such things. I know it would suck me back in.

I'll see your jerk music and raise you this:

"What were we talking about? Pegasuses, pegasii, that's horses with wings. This motherf*cker got a sword that talks to him. Motherf*cker live in places that don't exist, it comes with a map. My God."

I started the battle with a level 1 Space Station, plus the ships listed in my Losses section. Man, that was a fight.