Page 108 of 553 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 11060
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    GTA 4

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Althea's Avatar
    I'm not even gonna bother naming this one again

"Wow, grandmama, that's a long neck you have"

Seriously, don't ask. I don't have an answer.

This sums up my reaction to the Gangstas In Space DLC.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Seriously, don't ask. I don't have an answer.
    I have a coworker whose boyfriend recently bought her a car. We were all in a sidewalk cafe with perfect view of her first attempts at parallel parking. This immediately reminded me of that moment.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Obscure Node

PaP unknow game!

I would like to post this image that nobody knows, its from my game, pic-a-pix 3D, I hope you guys like it!:

Not enough tits.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    GRID is - in my opinion - a great game. It doesn't try to be a simulation, and really hits that arcade racing sweet spot. The variety of cars is good too, as are the tracks, some of which are great to drive. I also like the whole team-managing aspect of it, which includes hiring team-mates and selecting sponsors for your car (each of which comes with a specific goal, like 'Finish 2nd without damage', etc.). I much prefer this game to Codemaster's recent stream of DiRT and F1 games, but alas!

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

I thought the racing bits of Grid were fantastic, loved the muscle car races. The shocks and jolts and the feeling of speed felt so violent and in your face, it really got the adrenaline pumping.

However I just can't get into that whole drifting thing, does nothing for me and I'm crap at it. Shame then that it makes up a third of the game.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    However I just can't get into that whole drifting thing, does nothing for me and I'm crap at it. Shame then that it makes up a third of the game.
    That is definitely not a plus for the game, which I, in my enthusiasm, forgot to mention. The Japanese stages were at times rather frustrating. Thankfully the drifting craze of the mid 2000s seems to be largely over, which can only be a good thing for future racing games as far as I'm concerned.
    "He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Network Hub

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    I thought the racing bits of Grid were fantastic, loved the muscle car races. The shocks and jolts and the feeling of speed felt so violent and in your face, it really got the adrenaline pumping.

I felt pretty much the same. The races were awesome, especially muscle cars, but the drifting was horrifically shite.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    Muthafucka be straightup gangsta

Cool geometry

Pictured: dicks! (also the game trying to shoot itself in the foot right until the end)

Speaking of which...

We're done here.
    Last edited by Casimir Effect; 31-05-2012 at 11:43 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Proof the AI is shit. This is what happened when I called for a helicopter.
    Dude(tte). How many gangbangers do you know who can fly an attack helicopter?

This gun shoots chum. That means the sharks were there all along. This beats sewer alligators any day.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    Woah, Armed & Dangerous flashback

Network Hub
    No One Lives Forever:

The maid's mad because she doesn't want to clean up my mess.

You can't see too well from the resized screenshot, but the text above the map says "WORLD DOMINATION PREVENTION MAP"

This is my first time playing the the game for more than a few minutes, and I'm blown away by how good it is. Great characters, funny dialogue, cool gadgets, solid gunplay, intricate plot. If only it had the ability to lean and the levels were a bit less linear so stealth was more viable, it'd be pretty much perfect.
    Last edited by random_guy; 01-06-2012 at 06:50 PM.

You look like you need a monkey

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post
    GTA 4

This is one my my favourite GTA IV screens. I assume this is on the regular IV, not the expansions? I'd love to replace Johnny's character model with John...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Woundedbum View Post
    This is one my my favourite GTA IV screens. I assume this is on the regular IV, not the expansions? I'd love to replace Johnny's character model with John...
    Thanks. That was taken from 4. Haven't tried modding EFLC yet. Not sure if the character models are cross compatible. This is the mod in case you wanted to try it...

http://www.gta4-mods.com/player/red-...s-packu-f14338

Max Payne 3.

Overall, I'm happy with the PC version. Performance is great, controls are nice. FoV / camera is a bit of an issue but I just try to remember keep breaks often. The game is rather hard by todays standards, but I've not yet been annoyed by repetition from retrying since the gunfights are so awesome.

As you can see I just acquired the Max Battlecruiser 3000 and the gang members are trying to shoot me with their puny guns.
    Read more here (On hold) or on Twitter! Occasional impressions on random sim games.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    That looks pretty good. Man, the next Rockstar bundle sale on Steam is going to be phenomenal. Max Payne 3, L.A. Noire, GTA I-IV w/ Episodes, Bully. That's going to be a hard pack to pass up.
    "What were we talking about? Pegasuses, pegasii, that's horses with wings. This motherf*cker got a sword that talks to him. Motherf*cker live in places that don't exist, it comes with a map. My God."