Page 11 of 556 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UnravThreads View Post
    Angry Elf with boobs.

More boobs.
    I dunno what's worse: That stripperiffic fanservice is still prevalent in gaming or that I still feel moved by snarky elves' heaving breasts.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus coldvvvave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asskicker View Post
    Can you fly a jet yourself in battlefield 3's singleplayer? Or will I still have to try online and keep failing, getting raged on?
    Try joining a server with like two people so you could fly a jet all you want, worked in Bad Company 2.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Althea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post
    I dunno what's worse: That stripperiffic fanservice is still prevalent in gaming or that I still feel moved by snarky elves' heaving breasts.
    At least with Hunted it's taken humorously, as pretty much everything is. It's brilliant. Contrary to the visuals, it's actually a pretty damned funny game that's just blown out of proportion.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    At least with Hunted it's taken humorously, as pretty much everything is. It's brilliant. Contrary to the visuals, it's actually a pretty damned funny game that's just blown out of proportion.
    I really enjoyed Hunted. It wasn't great by any stretch of the imagination but was good fun and the campaign in coop was awesome.

FIFA 12

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lukasz's Avatar
    the screenshot with ball looks practically like a real life picture. creepy.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post
    Every RPG needs a feisty hot elf maiden, it's like, the law or something. Alas, if Neverwinter Nights 2's Elanee taught us anything it's that the line between feisty and bitchy is a thin one indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    Every RPG needs a feisty hot elf maiden, it's like, the law or something. Alas, if Neverwinter Nights 2's Elanee taught us anything it's that the line between feisty and bitchy is a thin one indeed.
    Neeshka was the feisty one. Elanee was the Team Mom.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Lesser Hivemind Node DigitalSignalX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post
    I really enjoyed Hunted. It wasn't great by any stretch of the imagination but was good fun and the campaign in coop was awesome.

FIFA 12
    Amazing shots.. getting near uncanny valley there.
    All times I have enjoyed greatly, have suffered greatly, both with those that loved me, and alone.

First shot is Rainbow Six Vegas 2, and is proof why ragdoll physics aren't always appropriate. This is meant to be at the climactic and important end to the game, yet I found it quite funny. To give it a bit of background, you chase this guy for the whole chapter, and you end up in a big fight with a helicopter (I know, right?). Eventually you come face to face with him, and he gets ready to shoot you, so I shot first, right in the head. He flew backwards and it looks like he's sucking on his boot.

And now for some GTA IV: The Lost and Damned bugginess!

That looks painful! Not sure what happened, but I just did a gang war and went into this warehouse to kill the last guy, and on the way out I saw one of my gang doing this.

I didn't notice this until Terry sat up. He looks like he got knocked over by an explosion and his model must have got caught in the bike's model or something, but what's hilarious is he was flat on his back, not moving, and then all of a sudden he sat up to smoke his cigarette, and then he went back down again.

Finally, another model problem. That truck has a few variations, one with the tank, one with the ramp. The gang war spawned a model that seemed to want to be both at the same time. It blew up all the same, though.
    Last edited by Althea; 29-10-2011 at 05:17 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalSignalX View Post
    Amazing shots.. getting near uncanny valley there.
    Thanks. It does look incredible at times. The only thing left that they need to sort out visually is the croud as, at the moment, they look worse than characters from the original Doom (no exaggeration)

RAGE:

Is four the limit on here or is it just because i'm a low level?

This is the secret mini-game in the credits of Black Prophecy. You get to shoot all the names and logos instead of just watching them scroll by. I thought that was rather neat!

And these are my constantly hungry horses in Wurm online:

This is Baron Digo after defeating him in Heroic Frog mode in Zuma's Revenge (I absolutely adore that game, everything about it is really well done, but without forgetting to make the actual gameplay enjoyable like many high-budget games do):

Uhm, not to worry you, but there's one right next to you (The Witcher [the first one])
    --

Something about this derpy pyro, I have no idea, but I couldn't stop giggling at it.

Also, Beyond Good & Evil, because it still looks really sweet today. (well, the faces do anyway.)

Jade <3

Seph, I'll be honest, those last two screenshots of RAGE look like Bulletstorm.

Is it actually worth playing? When people were talking about it before they were all acting like it was going to amazingly terrible

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    Is it actually worth playing? When people were talking about it before they were all acting like it was going to amazingly terrible
    I haven't played it, but the videos I've seen of it in action make it look clunky, not terrible.
    Steam ID: Fiyenyaa.
    My Blog: http://strollinggamely.wordpress.com/

Assassins Creed!

And one for Halloween!

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    I played it. It's serviceable. There's nothing glaringly BAD about it - and hearing the banter is fun - but it's a 10 hour campaign with limited replay value.

Bargain bin material (which, knowing Steam, basically means it's only a matter of time).

Consequently, play Snarky McBoobenstein and upgrade explosive arrows. You'll never have to upgrade anything else and can sit on your piles of points because they're freakin' i-win buttons. Shields? BOOM. Heavy weapons? BOOM. Crazy giant minotaurs? BOOM BOOM BOOM, hoover up the mana pots dropped.
    Last edited by Nalano; 30-10-2011 at 06:21 PM.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Attorney at Lawl

I've been looking over my screenshots from The Settlers 7, and I'm absolutely blown away by the sheer quality of the in-game cutscenes. A lot of the time when they exist in-game they're not rendered in-game, but are pre-recorded. In, say Batman: Arkham Asylum, this lead to absolutely vile cut-scenes which were horrifically upscaled. There's often a loss of quality too due to catering for different resolutions. The Settlers 7 though? Crisp, clear, absolutely stunning.

I will say now that the dialogue in some screenshots may be a little spoilerific, but not overly so.

Two more: