Page 162 of 623 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,240 of 12441
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Skalpadda's Avatar
    KotOR 2

Did Obsidian just forget to use any shaders in this game? It looks quite a bit worse than it's predecessor.

An old friend?

Kreia, it would help if you stopped lying to me.

Another HK moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukasz View Post
    is it vanilla kotor or are you using mods?
    It's patched to run in widescreen and I think the robes my character is wearing were modded to be usable early in the game.

Portal 2

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    The Next BIG Thing. I'm usually not great at following Adventure-game-logic, but so far this has been pretty fun.

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Skyrim

Some shots of Aela the Huntress in Warchief Armor with a Torchbug Lantern from the Wearable Lanterns mod.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Are you using a armor texture mod? because that armor looks way too detailed for vanilla. ;p

@Tritagonist. TNBT is my favorite point and click adventure for this generation, it's dialogue is hilarious and clever and it looks gorgeous as well.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Quote Originally Posted by Ravelle View Post
    Are you using a armor texture mod? because that armor looks way too detailed for vanilla. ;p

@Tritagonist. TNBT is my favorite point and click adventure for this generation, it's dialogue is hilarious and clever and it looks gorgeous as well.
    Right, I'm liking it so far!

The Skyrim armour, which looks fantastic by the way, I especially like the second shot, is the 'Warchief Armor'. You can get it separately on Nexus here, or along with other similar 'lore-friendly' armour a collection on Nexus here. There's probably a version of both on Steam Workshop too, though I don't know for sure.
    "He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Amazing, I bookmarked them for whenever I choose to embark on the PC version again. :)
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Just "finished" Binding of Isaac for the first time, what a crazy run it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravelle View Post
    As Tritagonist said, the Warchief Armor mod (one of the few great armor mods that works for female characters) and I think it benefits from the official high res texture pack since it uses vanilla art assets.

Far Cry 2

Never thought I'd say this about a game, but the sun is one of the most immersive factors in Far Cry 2.

Convoy missions - the easy way.

Oasis

Safety spotted

FUEL by Asobo Studio features a fairly huge open world to muck around in. While there's plenty to criticize about the actual game (the races, the challenges, the population of the world), the world itself and the cars that you can use to travel around in are quite nice!

From the beach and into the hills. It's very early morning.

The hilly plains have been reached, the sun climbs above the mountains.

It's still morning as a tower at the end of a long forest trail comes into view.

Further into the mountains, the forest makes way for larger roads and rolling plains.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Damn, some awesome shots on this page.

@Tritagonist - I'm one of the few that quite enjoyed Fuel. It's also really underrated visually.

INVERSION

Last edited by SephKing; 29-07-2012 at 01:18 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Serious Sam: Second Encounter: "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrr" Edition

...it wasn't me.

It just keeps going...

...up and up and up!

(Actually, the best part about those two is that even with pics, I don't spoil the marvellous set-piece. Enjoy it, when you get to it.)