Page 184 of 551 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234284 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,680 of 11020

Yeeeeah rallying it up like a champ in this muthawhut B|

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by The JG Man View Post
    Yes, the graphics aren't as good as they could be, yes the shadows are awful and yes I notice the screen tearing constantly. However, Darksiders 2 is still a very, very pretty game.

Bonus points for having a dedicated button press just to make the horse rear up like that.
    Nice shot. How is the Darksiders 2 port?

Quote Originally Posted by The JG Man View Post
    Bonus points for having a dedicated button press just to make the horse rear up like that.
    Oh, just like RDR! One more feature to add to the "things that Darksiders nabbed from other games" list :P
    steam

http://dailycelluloid.blogspot.com/- where I write about movies.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    War of the Roses Beta

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post
    Nice shot. How is the Darksiders 2 port?
    Not good, in all honesty. It runs amazingly, but it's DX9 and the textures aren't exactly amazing. In-game Vsync doesn't work and there's a good bit of screen tearing that's unfortunately not unnoticeable and I can't force AA through my AMD driver because, according to the DS forums, "Textures will not appear properly." So, if you're lucky enough to not be AMD, it's certainly salvageable. That being said, I'm using a controller and the game is massive fun. I hope some things are certainly addressed, but for what it's worth, the game is more than good enough to carry any issues. Also, the art direction is superb and covers up a good few blemishes.

Quote Originally Posted by ado View Post
    Oh, just like RDR! One more feature to add to the "things that Darksiders nabbed from other games" list :P
    I think a few games have had it; I'm sure Zelda had it too. Whatever, I don't really care that it's in there. It's just cool that it is. More games need to have these little quirks about them.
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    That's a shame. Hopefully they'll release a patch.

Tried out The Amazing Spiderman today and suprisingly, it's a really good port and (so far) a pretty decent game.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post
    That's a shame. Hopefully they'll release a patch.
    They're already working on a hot-fixing one. I imagine that considering it's easier to fix for the PC, we'll get stuff in time. Failing that, mods!..oh god, mods with this game. Beautiful. Still, I tried fiddling in Catalyst and slid a few sliders along their slides, so I don't know exactly what I've done...but it looks a tad better. I think the forced VSync works and shadows aren't quite as awful as they were. Performance hasn't taken a hit - combat is still blisteringly quick.

"Hi, my name is Death. I'm a bit of a bad ass."

I'm not going to post just one picture again, so here's some more from Sonic Generations for no real reason.

"Is it the shoes?"

Soft landing.
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Sleeping Dogs

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    An old love, Far Cry 2

Oddly the screenshots through Steam don't show the effects of using that Injector mod/ Graphical Enhancement Suite. The next shot looked incredibly blue-tinged ingame. Also, I still love how the weather changes the look of this game so much. For example, when raining, cloudy and windy an arae looked like this

Now same area of the map after murdering everyone when the rain has gone and the sun come out:

More Darksiders 2.

Under-water frolicking.

Bringing life to that which was once dead.

Water is heavy.