Page 218 of 673 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,360 of 13443
    Banned
    Also I would give my left nut for true PC versions of all the Halo games since 3.

Alas Micro$oft wants everyone to worship the boxes under their TV's instead of the ones in their studies, on their laps, on the table on the train, in the office, in the school.... Derp

So I've been on a bit of spending spree recently with Dishonoured, Borderlands 2, Torchlight 2 and such. They all felt like they were worth the full price but the one that wasn't on my radar at all as ended up being possibly my favourite game so far this year. X-com, just such a fun and sometimes highly frustrating but rewarding game, never have I cared so much for my little computer army mans/womans.

(Click for 2560x1440)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Very cool suits men,they look like crysis soldiers :D

Network Hub
    concept art. CD Projekt RED's new game

Lesser Hivemind Node postinternetsyndrome's Avatar
    I can see the headlines already. Hope they can pull this one off.

Banned
    2077? Wasn't it 2020? Or is that just not far enough in the future anymore?

Well, from the "soncept art" one thing seems certain - it will be as pointlessly oversexualized as the Witcher and I won't bother with it.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I am very interested, I enjoyed the W2 a lot. Nevertheless, I don't see why they need to present that woman(?) in her underwear on one of the first concept art shots...

Lesser Hivemind Node postinternetsyndrome's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kataras View Post
    I am very interested, I enjoyed the W2 a lot. Nevertheless, I don't see why they need to present that woman(?) in her underwear on one of the first concept art shots...
    Agreed. I would believe them if they told me that character is there for a good reason, but making it the first image everyone is going to associate with the game is just stupid. My thoughts immidiately went to the dollhouse part of Neuromancer, but that doesn't save them really.

I think CD are a bit preoccupied with this idea that their games are "mature". Of course sexual content has a place in mature games, but they emphasize it all the time, making it seem like the only thing they care about. It's definitely less mature than they think it is.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    Often fits with futuristic, cyberpunk society. Look at Transmetropolitan, Ghost in the Shell or even Blade Runner (and probably others which I have no familiarity with). The notion that sex is no longer much of a taboo is not a new one.
    For example, Blade Runner promo shots often featured the character Pris, who did not always dress like a nun:

So would you judge the whole movie based on that?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    No, but to be fair, they already have a reputation for a lot of sexual content, some which is pretty silly. I don't mind it, but I can see why people would be apprehensive.

Viking:

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar

It looks better than I expected.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMonkey View Post
    Dat KDR

Never got why there's such a discrepancy between kills and losses in Total War games. Did you really kill 370 of your own men, whilst the AI killed 3500 of their own?
    "Swans are so big, they're like the Ostriches of the bird world"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Planetside 2 beta.

Shadowy presence.

Physics!