Page 226 of 687 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,520 of 13728
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sparkasaurusmex's Avatar
    True, Phish, but it's hardly against any rules.
    Qwurp, there's now a forum just for that sort of thing

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    I thought its against rules to post not yours screenshots,promo images,leaked screenshot etc.
    Yeah, should be stuff you've taken yourself in-game, not just reposting promo shots or stuff you found elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by DetCord View Post
    Better than the ones from EA. Still a mediocre game.

How embarrassing.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    Yeah, should be stuff you've taken yourself in-game, not just reposting promo shots or stuff you found elsewhere.
    Hey guys. I technically took those in-game myself as I'm involved with the project. I had posted an announcement in the announcement one, but didn't post any images.

But I can definitely take these down if they're against forum rules? I just always thought it was a cool thread and personally (although I may be/am biased) thought they were cool screenshots! Just let me know if they need to come down.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by qwurp View Post
    Hey guys. I technically took those in-game myself as I'm involved with the project. I had posted an announcement in the announcement one, but didn't post any images.

But I can definitely take these down if they're against forum rules? I just always thought it was a cool thread and personally (although I may be/am biased) thought they were cool screenshots! Just let me know if they need to come down.
    They just look out of place in the thread. I don't think you're actually breaking a rule though by doing it, however most people come here just to see the screenshots users have taken of released games they're playing. By all means promote your games, but you'll get a better reaction doing it in the appropriate places.

Promo material is out of place I think. So does that video for whoever linked that for that matter.

Lesser Hivemind Node

I don't think there is a problem if you took them in game in real time, as it is just screenshots and not any text about the game.

It would be better if you put them all in the one post, with the one link to your kickstater and have a big line along the lines of *in game shots of game I work on* so everyone knows what it is.

There hasn't been a screenie in a while
    Guild Wars 2 - My guild having a dance off

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus_Phish View Post
    If this is for the posts by qwurp, it looks like he might be involved in it?
    I'm pretty sure he was refering to Koobazaur posting a leaked Thief 4 shot actually.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    Looks nice. I used to use a mod called Tenebrae for Quake a while back that looked really good. It added stencil shadows and per pixel lighting. You could try it with those HD textures. No idea if it's still around though.
    DarkPlaces with the right setup and a texture pack can look much better than Tenebrae. Tenebrae was like a experiment, withouth much lasting effort, while DarkPlaces has ben the engine of a few important opensource games and has get a lot of dev love.

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMonkey View Post
    How embarrassing.

New drinking game:

Drink every time you see a pair of soldier opening a door (you know, these scenes where the player must wait for a animation to play).
    Last edited by Tei; 30-10-2012 at 07:13 PM.

No need to take them down or anything that drastic. There are no "rules" as such regarding this thread, as far as I'm aware, but it is generally just screenshots people have taken themselves of games they are playing at the moment. Whether that's old games, new games, games in beta etc. So watermarked promo shots just feel a bit out of place here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tei View Post
    DarkPlaces with the right setup and a texture pack can look much better than Tenebrae. Tenebrae was like a experiment, withouth much lasting effort, while DarkPlaces has ben the engine of a few important opensource games and has get a lot of dev love.
    Well it was some years back when I played with it. I'm amazed folks are still modding Q1. Are there any good graphics enhancers for Quake 2?

May as well post some screen shots while I'm here.

Just a few landscape shots I took whilst wandering around Skyrim. Should have remembered to switch the HUD off but never mind.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar

Skyrim

This bear couldn't fly too well. Killing a dragon with a bear is my latest objective.

Pretty lights.

Shiny!

The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

DaftPunk that 3rd shot from Afterfall is pretty sweet -- and some really cool looking stuff from Ravaged Seph. I'll have to keep these games in mind.

Few more from me:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (3449x1940 >> 1920x1080 || HUD removed with menu transition)

Hive Mind

City In The Ceiling

Team Fortress 2 (3449x1940 >> 1920x1080 || In-game replay editor)

火龍

Twist Into The Night

Steamshots || Flickrshots
    Last edited by Nic Clapper; 02-11-2012 at 09:22 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Contiuning my journey with AD 1257. Right now we are at brutal war with republica of venezia,we looted all of their villages,took their castle.

DaftPunk, my weekend will likely include playing hours and hours of M&B, and I'm going to blame it all on you (and my weak self-restraint)!

Be sure to install Anno Domini 1257,best mod for M&B,no doubt!

True dat Signore Perpeduo..

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mashakos's Avatar
    Metal Slug 6 from the Metal Slug Collection (PC) /w ENBSeries to set custom 1080p resolution

Steam profile
    PC Specs: I have a big e-peen

From my current soul level 1-playthrough in Dark Souls

SL1_11_Pinwheel.jpgSL1_12_Onionbro.jpg
    (click to enlarge)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    currently playing: Assetto Corsa
    Steam/GFWL/PSN: namefinder

Join our racing games subforum! Going wide and braking late since 1886!