Page 233 of 657 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,660 of 13133
    Lesser Hivemind Node postinternetsyndrome's Avatar
    Honestly, even for a short wetsuit, that is way short, and the way it forms around her breasts is quite ridiculous too. I don't see why you feel a need to defend that crap. (Nothing said against the actual game though, never played it.)

Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    mashakos' screenshots made me install PCSX2 and give Shadow of the Colossus a shot. Holy crap. I have a hard time believing that I'm looking at a PS2 game ...

The game is rendered at 4x its native resolution (2048 x something) and downscaled to 1080p. Additionally, I've thrown a bit of SMAA on top of it via dll injection. Sadly, there seems to be no way of getting rid of the weird outlines on top and on the left when using the offset hack (which is needed when using anything other than the native resolution, else one has to live with nasty ghosting artifacts and black bars).

@ mashakos: You wouldn't happen to know anything about that by any chance?

Banned
    This makes my PC Gamer Master Race senses tingle all nice-like.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    I am playing with tweaked gun ballistics so weapons do allot more damage,even with pistol you can do some nasty shit,no more 4-5 hits until someone drops down. Good thing is that others can hurt you same as you them,so you really need to take your time in missions,it feels like playing Mafia 1 again haha,those were good times!
    Is this not going to come back and bite you in the ass later on in the game? I remember quite a few missions in GTA4 where not getting shot isn't much of an option - they are either timer based so you have to run through enemies (or be reckless) or just involve too many enemies to dodge (such as the Bank Heist mission).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Casimir Effect View Post
    Is this not going to come back and bite you in the ass later on in the game? I remember quite a few missions in GTA4 where not getting shot isn't much of an option - they are either timer based so you have to run through enemies (or be reckless) or just involve too many enemies to dodge (such as the Bank Heist mission).

Don't worry men,i'll manage :3 I am Niko Bellic,ex soldier.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoJellyfish View Post
    This is still my favorite moment of the game. I'm chasing him down and think "He's so far away, it will take me forever to catch up. I wonder if I can just shoot him?" I pull out my bow and fire an arrow towards him.

"Did I hit him?"
    He stops and sloooowly turns to look at me, like I'm some pesky mosquito.
    "Yup, I hit him."
    He starts lumbering toward me.
    "OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT!" I just pissed off a giant, and I have no plan of attack after "Get his attention." Man I love that game.
    "What were we talking about? Pegasuses, pegasii, that's horses with wings. This motherf*cker got a sword that talks to him. Motherf*cker live in places that don't exist, it comes with a map. My God."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Don't worry men,i'll manage :3 I am Niko Bellic,ex soldier.
    Kinda humorous how middle-aged pudgy ex-soldiers do worlds better than men in their prime in games such as this. I mean, look at Snake.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    mashakos' screenshots made me install PCSX2 and give Shadow of the Colossus a shot.
    Ah Shadows of the Colossus, one of those games I liked far more in theory then I did in practice, ie. god I hated playing it. I now have to try to avoid any and all contact with it as it's that game for me - that game I would be merely apathetic towards but end up fervently disliking due to the praise and reverence others heap on it.

Network Hub
    These guys used to do half my health in damage per attack. They still do. I just got good at avoiding the swings.

For a zombie with no hands they'll quite good brawlers :D haha

mashakos' screenshots made me install PCSX2 and give Shadow of the Colossus a shot. Holy crap. I have a hard time believing that I'm looking at a PS2 game ...
    What settings are you using in PCSX2? I've been trying to get this to run smoothly for a bit now, but it's really slow still. It's weird, it says it's running at 50-60 FPS, but it's clearly not. I also get this weird... shadow kind of outline around Wander.

Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosm View Post
    What settings are you using in PCSX2? I've been trying to get this to run smoothly for a bit now, but it's really slow still. It's weird, it says it's running at 50-60 FPS, but it's clearly not. I also get this weird... shadow kind of outline around Wander.
    SotC has had a horribly inconsistent framerate even running on the original hardware. The game is capped at 30 fps but in reality it is running at ~ 20 fps most of the time with frequent dips into the 10's (see eurogamer's performance analysis).

That said, if you're experiencing slowdowns try enabling the built-in speedhacks (I've set EE Cycle Rate - 2, VU Cycle Stealing - 2 for satisfactory results).

To get rid of the "ghosting" enable the "Half-pixel Offset" hack in the video plugin settings; if you're experiencing the excessive bloom effect try "Agressive-CRC".

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mashakos's Avatar
    Grand Theft Auto IV
    Trying out some new ENBseries settings while playing a mission

Steam profile
    PC Specs: I have a big e-peen

Grand Theft Auto IV /w new ENBseries settings

Steam profile

Steam profile

Steam profile

Steam profile

Steam profile

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Skyrim

I am headshoter :D

FUCKING SPIDEEEEEEEEEER.. It was the same feeling as meeting those in Dark Messiah,fucking spooky :'(