Page 234 of 623 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284334 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,680 of 12441
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Giants apparently don't give a fuck about my neat archery skills..

Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar

I like how that first one looks like it had been ripped straight out of a comic book ...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sparkasaurusmex's Avatar
    Another window in Natural Selection 2

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Hey DaftPunk, if you're really into archery in Skyrim, you should try my setup. I turn off the crosshair, and have mods that disable the auto aim and increase arrow speed. You will suck at first, but after you get the hang of it, it's a ton of fun.
    "What were we talking about? Pegasuses, pegasii, that's horses with wings. This motherf*cker got a sword that talks to him. Motherf*cker live in places that don't exist, it comes with a map. My God."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    I already tweaked the arrows,otherwise how do i turn off auto-aim..i mean there is auto aim o.O

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Flatout: UC

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by mashakos View Post
    Grand Theft Auto IV
    Trying out some new ENBseries settings while playing a mission
    Damn they look good. I did try getting that Ice enhancer working a little while back but totally failed and ended up screwing the GTA4 install. I have the stean version and to get it working you needed to down grade it and all sorts of other shit. Spent over an hour doing all this stuff, down grading, installing HD texture packs etc and then the game wouldn't load. Be buggered if I'm gonna go through all that again.

Shame because I really wanted to get it working with the FPS mod that's out for it.

Anyway, I've just been trying out Euro Truck Simulator 2. I've set my home base as Birmingham UK. I'm quite pleasantly surprised that they've managed to capture the feel of UK motorways at least a bit. I was expecting some generic euro motorway that looked nothing like the UK. There is still an element of that there but not as bad as I was expecting. The electric pylons are non UK euro style ones and some of the road junctions are nothing like I've seen here. Motorway junctions for instance are on the whole wrong. If you miss a turn off, in real life you'd head down to the next junction where you'd be able to cross over the mway and come back down the other side. In this, by and large they take you straight off onto the next mway. So trying to find a way to turn around if you miss a turning can result in a very, very long trip.

Other niggles, there's no driving tutorial, not sure if that's because I'm playing in demo mode though, but it seems a major oversight if there isn't one. I drive a large rigid body van in real life, but when it comes to trying to reverse an artic, then I'm like a fish out of water. My other main complaint is the in game sat nav is very basic. It doesn't re-route if you mess up and miss a turn, it just keeps pointing back the way you came rather than finding a route for you to turn about, and there's no option for audio navigation prompts. It's a bit of a bugger when I'm so used to listening out for my real life sat nav.

Apart from that I'm actually rather enjoying it so far. Will give it a go for a bit more in demo mode before I decide to buy it though. Has anyone tried "18 Wheels of Steel American Long Haul"?

Last edited by Chaz; 07-11-2012 at 10:02 PM.

These jokers had actually stopped, I mean stopped!! on the motorway. But it's another one of these unexpected odd euro style junctions, never seen anything like this in real life on a UK road.

So of course I ended up rear ending the car in front.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Planetside 2.

We never did set-up shop at the pond.

Bright lights.

Torchlight 2

Matching set!

Navigating a bridge.