Page 240 of 685 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290340 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,800 of 13685
    He had an accident.

Twitter! Occasional impressions on random sim games.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by jnx View Post
    He had an accident.
    Ah, the ol' accidentally impaled on a Cello

I guess you really can't beat ....a classic.

BLUR

Last edited by SephKing; 12-11-2012 at 04:42 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    A friend of mine is going through Fallout 3 for the first time, and was having trouble setting up some mods. I set my game up for him with the mods he was trying to use as a test. I think it looks pretty good. If I had the time I would definitely play through the game again. This is just NMC's "Performance" texture pack, enb, and a mod that removes the green tint to everything:

135718CD7412938FA32AEA4B7E456E25C8413D5B.jpg

22370_screenshots_2012-11-12_00001.jpg

22370_screenshots_2012-11-12_00002.jpg
    "What were we talking about? Pegasuses, pegasii, that's horses with wings. This motherf*cker got a sword that talks to him. Motherf*cker live in places that don't exist, it comes with a map. My God."

Lesser Hivemind Node squareking's Avatar
    Dark Souls

steam

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    That's such a great moment in Dark Souls, especially for the first time. You've killed a few skeletons, and are thinking, "Ok, I've got it now. This isn't so tough." Then old boy drops in to say hello, and you realize you haven't seen anywhere near the worst of it yet.
    "What were we talking about? Pegasuses, pegasii, that's horses with wings. This motherf*cker got a sword that talks to him. Motherf*cker live in places that don't exist, it comes with a map. My God."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Serious Sam: Double D is a very silly game. In the best ways.

The gunstacker.

Secret conversation.

Enemy mount.

Parallax effect.
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Dear Ezio

bah, now I really want to replay AC2.

Lesser Hivemind Node squareking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by db1331 View Post
    That's such a great moment in Dark Souls, especially for the first time. You've killed a few skeletons, and are thinking, "Ok, I've got it now. This isn't so tough." Then old boy drops in to say hello, and you realize you haven't seen anywhere near the worst of it yet.
    God, this game. This is exactly what happened. Though, to be honest, prior to that shot I had poked my nose in places I shouldn't have -- the ghosts in Lando, the skeletons in the graveyard at Firelink and the massive undead dragon on the cliffside especially. I somehow managed to grab the goodies near that dragon on the cliff, though, and ran like crazy afterward.

I've just now found the blacksmith, but I need to backtrack a bit and kill off the tower knight in the parish and the armored boar before that. As a thief, I've finally got some decent armor -- most of the Balder set -- and Astora's Straight Sword, so I feel a little better about running around and squaring off against the undead.

There is a surprise around every corner. I can't think of any other game in recent memory that's lived up to the hype.
    steam

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by squareking View Post
    God, this game. This is exactly what happened. Though, to be honest, prior to that shot I had poked my nose in places I shouldn't have -- the ghosts in Lando, the skeletons in the graveyard at Firelink and the massive undead dragon on the cliffside especially. I somehow managed to grab the goodies near that dragon on the cliff, though, and ran like crazy afterward.

I've just now found the blacksmith, but I need to backtrack a bit and kill off the tower knight in the parish and the armored boar before that. As a thief, I've finally got some decent armor -- most of the Balder set -- and Astora's Straight Sword, so I feel a little better about running around and squaring off against the undead.

There is a surprise around every corner. I can't think of any other game in recent memory that's lived up to the hype.
    I know exactly what you mean. When people ask me what the game is like, I usually tell them it's like that feeling you get in most games when you get to a big, ominous door, and the developers have left you crates or pots with health inside. You get really tense and focused, because you know that there is something behind that door that is probably going to kill you. Dark Souls is like that ALL OF THE TIME, only the pots are all empty, and you are definitely (not probably) going to die.

I swear, my first time through the game, just reaching a new bonfire was a more satisfying feeling than actually beating most other games.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    GTA 4

Stop ...hammer time

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    Dacians attacking in the north

and Numidians attacking in the south

All fall against the might of the Scipii!

Actually I did just take my first big defeat but was too busy to take any shots. Just imagine a slightly battered, veteren Roman army fresh from taking Byzantium from the Thracians being set upon by the main Thracian army, composed almost entirely of heavy fucking infantry. My faction leader and a few hundred troops made it out (started off with 1700) and around 1000 (of 3300) Thracians were left. Luckily for me I can replace those losses in a few turns, whereas Thrace have only a single province left. Next time will be very different.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fanbuoy's Avatar
    Congrats Seph, that dancing, gun toting Spider-man on fire won my Internet today!

@ Casimir: Please stop making me want to pick up Rome again, I don't have the time!

Where can I download the mod?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Vessel:

My thinking dome.

Look up.

Dawn of War 2: Retribution (campaign shots)

"We're on a planet being bombarded. How can it get any worse?"

"...ah right, giant death lasers. Yeah, that's worse."