Page 241 of 673 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291341 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,820 of 13444
  1. #4801
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NEuro Troika Franchulate #3
    Posts
    3,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Great AC2 screenshots
    What kind of graphical mods are you using? I have everything on full quality and I can only get this. (Pardon the bloated UI)


    Steam(shots), Imgur, Flickr, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

  2. #4802
    Lesser Hivemind Node Gorzan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    782
    Quote Originally Posted by somini View Post
    What kind of graphical mods are you using? I have everything on full quality and I can only get this. (Pardon the bloated UI)
    Please, tell us, I got this on that ubi promo a week ago and just started playing it. I can't shake the feeling of some things loking worse than the first game.

  3. #4803
    Activated Node Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    48
    No mods at all.
    Did you turn on the Post Effects (or something like that) ?

  4. #4804
    Vector Jams O'Donnell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Burgh of Mussels
    Posts
    844
    Oh god somini, that first screenshot is giving me vertigo!

  5. #4805
    Lesser Hivemind Node Gorzan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    782
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    No mods at all.
    Did you turn on the Post Effects (or something like that) ?
    Yes, everything turned up. But now I realize, I wasn't looking at the screens on ful-res, so that's why they looked better than the game itself.

  6. #4806
    Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    550
    Some impressions from my continued playthrough of Alice: Madness Returns (mild visual spoilers ahead):








  7. #4807
    Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    550
    Mild SPOILERS ahead:





















    Last edited by TechnoJellyfish; 14-11-2012 at 02:08 PM.

  8. #4808
    Network Hub Space Indaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toyohashi, Aichi, Japan
    Posts
    200
    Oh. They look very much like spoilers. That's... a shame.

  9. #4809
    Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    550
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Indaver View Post
    Oh. They look very much like spoilers. That's... a shame.
    Probably not as much as one would think. I would've been glad to wrap them up in spoiler tags, but there seems to be no such thing around here ...

  10. #4810
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,991
    @TechnoJellyfish - Great shots squire



    Witcher 2






    Last edited by SephKing; 14-11-2012 at 02:59 PM.

  11. #4811
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,991







  12. #4812
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,288
    Holyfuck you fight angels in witcher!

  13. #4813
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,077
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Holyfuck you fight angels in witcher!
    No angels, just electrocuted harpies. Those are some beautiful shots per usual, Seph. I cannot believe that all the reviewers for the 360 port tried to claim that it looked nearly as good as the PC version. It's not even damn close, and it's capped at 30fps to boot. I don't even think the NEXT generation of consoles will be able to pull of those shots.
    "What were we talking about? Pegasuses, pegasii, that's horses with wings. This motherf*cker got a sword that talks to him. Motherf*cker live in places that don't exist, it comes with a map. My God."

  14. #4814
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    N. Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post
    Incredible shots, makes me want to play it again. But for that I need a new GFX as my current one hits 105C within a minute of playing (thing busted).
    One question though: I don't remember there being people with you during the Draugr fight so is this something changed in the Enhanced Edition? Or is this not the actual fight itself but the bit on the hill where Hensault and Saskia meet and the curse starts? It's been a while so I can't remember.

  15. #4815
    Network Hub
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Casimir Effect View Post
    Incredible shots, makes me want to play it again. But for that I need a new GFX as my current one hits 105C within a minute of playing (thing busted).
    One question though: I don't remember there being people with you during the Draugr fight so is this something changed in the Enhanced Edition? Or is this not the actual fight itself but the bit on the hill where Hensault and Saskia meet and the curse starts? It's been a while so I can't remember.
    The Draugirs are the mini-bosses you fight every few steps in the mist. The Draug is the creature you fight alone.
    (PS: I'm not SephKing)







    Last edited by karthink; 14-11-2012 at 05:47 PM. Reason: broken link

  16. #4816
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,560
    Serious Sam: Double D

    You have to make a path by killing enemies that spawn ahead. This is a cool thing to do.


    This game has some very silly secrets.


    Armour Levels: Boss-like


    I'll take a main order of rocket launchers with a side-helping of flame-throwers, thanks!
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

  17. #4817
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    N. Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by karthink View Post
    The Draugirs are the mini-bosses you fight every few steps in the mist. The Draug is the creature you fight alone.
    Thanks, after posting that I realised I had gotten confused as the Draugr looks far nastier than the Draugir. That fucker is all fire and ruin compared to the latter.
    Nice shots too, goddamn I want to replay this again.

  18. #4818
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,560
    Two from PlanetSide 2, high-up in the skies in the mid-point of Amerish.



    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

  19. #4819
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,991
    Quote Originally Posted by db1331 View Post
    No angels, just electrocuted harpies. Those are some beautiful shots per usual, Seph. I cannot believe that all the reviewers for the 360 port tried to claim that it looked nearly as good as the PC version. It's not even damn close, and it's capped at 30fps to boot. I don't even think the NEXT generation of consoles will be able to pull of those shots.
    Thanks man :) I saw the 360 version for the first time last week. The difference is crazy but these days, it usually is.

    @Casimir - Cheers bud. I was playing the game before on 2x gtx470's and every time I played, it sounded like my PC was about to lift off.

    AC: Brotherhood







  20. #4820
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,991







Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •