Page 246 of 551 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296346 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,920 of 11020
    Hitman

Sure is.

Fuck.
    Read more here (On hold) or on Twitter! Occasional impressions on random sim games.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raaritsgozilla View Post
    I love the shots. Is this Darthmod? I want to fight with actual Roman units like that not this shitty vanilla ones
    It's Darthmod, but post-Marius reforms. Vanilla Rome has these units as well (the Early Legionary Cohorts and Praetorian Cohorts) but you have to wait for the event "Marius Reforms " to get them. Up until then you have to live with Hastati, Principes, Equites and Triarii.
    Annoyingly you can no longer build or reinforce pre-Marius units once the reforms have happened. So that unit of Triarii in the bridge battle (2nd unit card in) who got 750 kills in that fight are slowly going to get weaker until I have to disband them.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    What the hell they done to Hitman's HUD o.O
    ... I take the lives of a few to protect the lives of many. I commit acts of war to preserve the greater peace. I take no joy in killing, but make no mistake; I'll do what needs to be done. Because it's my job. It's my duty. My name is Sam Fisher, and I am a Splinter Cell.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    It way better than previous games. None of that silly scroll menu stuff that's controlled by the same button.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Just the one and it's from Torchlight 2 today.

Video gaaaaaaaaaaaaames!
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Alpha Squad buyers showing off their new pyjamas.

Not even an innocent Sundi gets spared.

I wish the textures were a bit more detailed..

Tried this artsy tilt-shift thing.

The last one looks like a diorama, I like it.

That last one is awesome. Brings back memories of Micro Machines.
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Did you do the tilt-shift effect in photoshop?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelron View Post
    Did you do the tilt-shift effect in photoshop?
    Yep, blurred here and there a bit and increased the overall contrast.

Last one is how Supreme Commander should have looked.

Quote Originally Posted by Casimir Effect View Post
    It's Darthmod, but post-Marius reforms. Vanilla Rome has these units as well (the Early Legionary Cohorts and Praetorian Cohorts) but you have to wait for the event "Marius Reforms " to get them. Up until then you have to live with Hastati, Principes, Equites and Triarii.
    Annoyingly you can no longer build or reinforce pre-Marius units once the reforms have happened. So that unit of Triarii in the bridge battle (2nd unit card in) who got 750 kills in that fight are slowly going to get weaker until I have to disband them.
    I still hate that. I just like that they have proper shields and a larger amount of units. One final question: How difficult is darthmod to install with a Steam install of RTW?
    Truth aint gonna change the way you lie, Youth aint gonna change the way you die

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    I still hate that. I just like that they have proper shields and a larger amount of units. One final question: How difficult is darthmod to install with a Steam install of RTW?
    Very easy. When I downloaded it Darthmod was up to version 8.1. Both 8.0 and the patch to 8.1 came with an installer which you just tell where your copy of Rome is installed (so the Steam folder). And that's it.
    About a week ago Darthmod 9 came out so things are even easier as there is one less installer.

The only thing to know is that once you install something like Darthmod you can not play vanilla Rome on that install any more. Loading up Rome or Barbarian Invasion will load the Darthmod version automatically.

They have pretty much the same shields. The only difference is a slight change on tone and probably better textures.

Quote Originally Posted by Casimir Effect View Post
    The only thing to know is that once you install something like Darthmod you can not play vanilla Rome on that install any more. Loading up Rome or Barbarian Invasion will load the Darthmod version automatically.
    Uninstalling the mod isn't a problem though, AFAIK. You just need to verify integrity on Steam and that's it. And yes, very easy install.

Link, for good measure:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71

EDIT: Forgot that not all people use Steam for everything. It's probably doable otherwise as well, though.

PlanetSide 2: Planet Harder

Amerish at night.

Tank column...s.

"I have no idea what I'm doing!" - actual words.

Please note, these are from 1080, but the graphics are NOT on full. Most are set to medium, with a few set to high. I would set them higher, but the game has enough performance issues as is. There is an ultra category, which I'm sure looks magnificent.