Page 247 of 658 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,940 of 13147
  1. #4921
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,691

    The Walking Dead



    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

  2. #4922
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,246




  3. #4923
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    4,319
    It might just be me, but The Walking Dead is one of the last games I want to see screenshots of. I've been holding off until the entire thing is done so I can play it in one play through instead of episodes.

  4. #4924
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus_Phish View Post
    It might just be me, but The Walking Dead is one of the last games I want to see screenshots of. I've been holding off until the entire thing is done so I can play it in one play through instead of episodes.
    I haven't posted anything too spoilery. Also, the last episode has been released; get out there and experience this gem of a game.
    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

  5. #4925
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,942
    Quote Originally Posted by Fumarole View Post
    I haven't posted anything too spoilery. Also, the last episode has been released; get out there and experience this gem of a game.
    Do you get to directly control the characters in the game or does it essentially play like a movie with QTE sequences?

  6. #4926
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,246
    Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post
    Do you get to directly control the characters in the game or does it essentially play like a movie with QTE sequences?

    You move main character with WSAD,and point with mouse,there are sequences where you need to tap Q for example if zombie drop on you etc.

  7. #4927
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,942
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    You move main character with WSAD,and point with mouse,there are sequences where you need to tap Q for example if zombie drop on you etc.
    Ah ok, so similar to Heavy Rain/Indigo Prophecy. God damn steam having a sale a week before payday :-(

    Hitman Absolution







  8. #4928
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,942





  9. #4929
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,942






    I really wish there was a way of turing off the HUD!

  10. #4930
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,638
    Purist mode?

  11. #4931
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,246
    So Seph,how's the game,you like it ? Did you played previous games in series ?

  12. #4932
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,942
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    So Seph,how's the game,you like it ? Did you played previous games in series ?
    Personally I think it's mediocre at best.

    I played the second (or third) mission in the game where you're in china town. Had a quick look around, saw the target, noticed an alleyway with one retarded cop, a remote bomb and a car. Picked up the bomb, put it by the car, hit the car alarm, target walked over BOOM. Walked out the door ....3 miniutes - Level complete - Silent Assassin rating ....seriously?

    It's essentially like playing the 'for dummies' version of hitman (completed all of the others many, many times). It's unfair for me to judge it too harshly as i'm only a few missions in but i'll be amazed if my opinion of the game changes for the better by the time I finish it.

    Speaking of disappointing sequels...

    Assassins Creed 3






    Last edited by SephKing; 24-11-2012 at 01:33 AM.

  13. #4933
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,942





  14. #4934
    Network Hub DetCord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    You tell me
    Posts
    331







  15. #4935
    Network Hub DetCord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    You tell me
    Posts
    331







  16. #4936
    Network Hub DetCord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    You tell me
    Posts
    331







  17. #4937
    Lesser Hivemind Node SirDavies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    504
    So many Hitman screens :P Here's some Walking Dead season finale shots:





    Last edited by SirDavies; 24-11-2012 at 02:21 AM.

  18. #4938
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,638
    Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post
    Personally I think it's mediocre at best.

    I played the second (or third) mission in the game where you're in china town. Had a quick look around, saw the target, noticed an alleyway with one retarded cop, a remote bomb and a car. Picked up the bomb, put it by the car, hit the car alarm, target walked over BOOM. Walked out the door ....3 miniutes - Level complete - Silent Assassin rating ....seriously?

    To be fair Silent Assassin in Blood Money is incredibly easy. I think Absolution is worse, but not because of difficulty.

  19. #4939
    Lesser Hivemind Node postinternetsyndrome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    843
    In the Hitman shots, whatever is that number in the upper left corner? A score?

  20. #4940
    Activated Node
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    56
    Yes the game keeps a running score (influenced by steathiness, etc) and lets you compare your score to friends/world/country average score. Very few sections of the game don't track score.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •