Page 257 of 656 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307357 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,140 of 13117
    Last edited by Jams O'Donnell; 04-12-2012 at 01:46 PM. Reason: changing embedded large image files to links to said files

ArmA II MP TvT screens.

DetCord, you do realise those pictures of the A-10 come in at about 7MB each. We've been through this before: it's not OK.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Is it against rules maybe,to post biger size pics ?

Edit: this was a reply to Fontan about Arma 2.

I know.

I'm not entirely sure that's the only reason for the way I feel though. I can't quite put my finger on it but when playing FC3 I feel like I'm in a video game. Playing Arma has a different feel. It's something to do with the overall tone of the game. Colour palette and stuff like that. I'm not an artist so I lack the vocabulary to express what I mean. Highly frustrating. It's also something to do with FC3 obviously being centerered around me while Chernarus or Fakeghanistan are just "a place", not caring what I do or even if I do anything. Gah, I can't find the proper words.
    Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory since 1982.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Is it against rules maybe,to post biger size pics ?
    They do take forever to load, and may be a problem if you're on a limited internet connection.

@ rsherhod

We haven't been through anything, at least not to my knowledge, as I have absolutely no idea as to who you are. Furthermore, feel free to contact a mod to bitch, moan, and complain. Though I doubt it'll do any good.

@ DaftPunk

No it isn't mate. I re-read the ToS and perused the FAQ, there isn't a single mention of photo file size restrictions. Seems like the type of person that trods about the web looking for things to bemoan about.

Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post
    Like I said before, I find the HUD in Far Cry 3 to be a real immersion breaker so I emailed the guys at CheatHappens.com to see if they could incorporate a no HUD feature into their Far Cry 3 trainer and, within an hour, they released an updated trainer with a no hud function :-)

Very jealous of your No-Hud! Don't really want to pay for that functionality though. :P

I just found this:
    Just press the print screen button it saves screenshots without the hud
    lol :D
    Last edited by asskicker; 03-12-2012 at 07:42 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    It blurs and messes up the screens quite a lot like that.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by rsherhod View Post
    DetCord, you do realise those pictures of the A-10 come in at about 7MB each. We've been through this before: it's not OK.
    Oh my good lord, BMPs? Why, just why?
    "Swans are so big, they're like the Ostriches of the bird world"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DetCord View Post
    No it isn't mate. I re-read the ToS and perused the FAQ, there isn't a single mention of photo file size restrictions. Seems like the type of person that trods about the web looking for things to bemoan about.
    I think this a bit of an application of common sense. Typically, screenshot threads take a long time to load due to their nature anyhow. Supposing that every post has the maximum of 4 images posted and if every page was filled with that, it wouldn't be great, right? Now what if each of those images was 7mb? This isn't an anti-good-looking-pictures idea, it's a convenient usage idea and whilst you may have fantastic internet, not everyone does. There's no reason though why you can't post a JPEG and provide a link to the BMP.

Anyhow, while I'm here, I was playing with some of the missions in Sonic Generations and remembered there's a few at a different time of day. I've said it several times before and I'll keep saying it; SG is a fantastic looking game and the Hedgehog engine is fantastic.

Evening Hill Zone

Sky At Night

Bonus Sonic can't do loops any more bug

That actually happened a few times before I ended up restarting the level. One of the few gameplay bugs in the game I've noticed, actually.