Page 265 of 639 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,300 of 12768
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    I hoped for some user screenis :3

More Shogun 2 screens. This time I wondered what it would look like if I had masses of Oda Long Yari Ashigaru holding the line against the Takeda fire cavalry horde. Results were quite colourful!

Middle and end of the battle. Many of the fire cavalry actually dismounted and attacked. They inflicted far more casualties than the fools that stayed on horseback.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Can anyone post some pictures of new FIFA,interested to see how does it look like in direct comparasion with PES.
    Only from FIFA 12...

Last edited by somini; 12-12-2012 at 11:30 PM.
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    Portentous!

The inter-god bickering was always great. This time I'm rolling with Tim Curry.

Any scrap that ends up like this one is a win. Chip away at their soul count one at a time.

Now this is how you do a unique art style; not just making it black and white or cell-shaded.

Portentous 2 - The Portentioning!

Persephone for mission 2.

Seerix didn't mix her units up enough.

So we desecrated that bitch yo

I assume Tim Curry doesn't do the voice acting for the good god? Nice screenshots Casimir, I never played Summoner but these images give me huge flashbacks of an area of gaming long past.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    I assume Tim Curry doesn't do the voice acting for the good god? Nice screenshots Casimir, I never played Summoner but these images give me huge flashbacks of an area of gaming long past.
    I believe that's Sacrifice, not summoner.:)
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

He voices the god in the middle, Stratos, who's all about knowledge so kind of neutral. Of course all the gods in Sacrifice are bastards in some way or another, and Stratos is no exception. He's just not evil in the same way Charnel (far right) is.

And like Ravelle said the game is Sacrifice, I've never played Summoner either. Hell I've barely played Sacrifice as back in the day I always got my ass handed to me by the AI.

Been a while since I've joined in, but great shots as usual fella's, @SephKing, loving the shots from Chivalry especially...tempted to buy that everytime you post some, hehe. Some old shots from TERA, didn't spend much time with the game as I got distracted, but loved exploring the gameworld.

Rainbow and Ruins (This is my shot, the screenshot system for the game tags images with the logo when it works):

Eating gigantic drums is the largest cause of tooth loss in frogs:

A lovely place for a picnic (just mind the man eating plants):

A rather pretty swamp:

Last edited by Mbaya; 13-12-2012 at 10:12 AM.
    Virtual Organ Doner - "It's better to gib, than to receive."
    .: Steam :: Screenshots :: Steam Beautiful Screenshots Group :.

Quote Originally Posted by somini View Post
    Only from FIFA 12...

Doesn't look better then PES12/13 and people are claiming FIFA has better graphics lol

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    it does *runs*

Quote Originally Posted by Woundedbum View Post
    it does *runs*
    He's blinded by this fanboy-ish, his time will come. ;P
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Eh, I meant Sacrifice of course. Only played a tiny bit of Summoner - but I think it comes from the same area of graphical design.

Edit: Yep, it does. Both games were released 2000.

Eh, I meant Sacrifice of course. Only played a tiny bit of Summoner - but I think it comes from the same area of graphical design.

Edit: Yep, it does. Both games were released 2000.
    It's one of those games you wish they continued with it, much like Black & White.

Activated Node
    Finally getting to play this in all it's glory.
    2012-12-13_00002.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ravelle View Post
    He's blinded by this fanboy-ish, his time will come. ;P

You will never take pes out of me!! Big fan since 2003 ^^ And i don't hate FIFA or anything,its good game on its own,but saying its best football game/its better football game then PES..THen i need to interfer!

Will edit post later and post some stuff.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Casimir Effect View Post
    These days the level design is near perfect. Sure there were things like The Library in H1 and Gravemind in H2, but H3 onwards were pretty damn tight. For myself at least, compared to most other FPS made today the Halo series is among the best.
    Nah even for it's day Halo level design sucked, there was no detail, everything was too clean and it looks like a toy set. The only good thing about the game was the A.I and even then Bungie decided to ruin that with the Flood, like Crytek has been doing ever since with their games.

Halo 2 came out alongside HL2 and it was like a whole generation behind, like seriously how could Halo 2 and HL2 be the same year? Doom 3 and Far Cry came out that year too. By then though the consoles were a joke like they are today and were so dated compared to PC.

Halo 3 came out and it was like all you've done is made a more shiny Halo 2......... BORING.

Such an over rated Franchise, at least COD had good games back in the day.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TixyLixx View Post
    Nah even for it's day Halo level design sucked, there was no detail, everything was too clean and it looks like a toy set. The only good thing about the game was the A.I and even then Bungie decided to ruin that with the Flood, like Crytek has been doing ever since with their games.

Halo 2 came out alongside HL2 and it was like a whole generation behind, like seriously how could Halo 2 and HL2 be the same year? Doom 3 and Far Cry came out that year too. By then though the consoles were a joke like they are today and were so dated compared to PC.

Halo 3 came out and it was like all you've done is made a more shiny Halo 2......... BORING.

Such an over rated Franchise, at least COD had good games back in the day.
    Quick question:

What do you like?
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

All I wanted was some juicy beefalo steak, nobody told me they were going to gang up on me.