Page 269 of 613 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,380 of 12246
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Otherwise,let pictures speak for themself. We are going to finish 6th or 7th in the league but we won the fucking cup haha,plus i was named as MVP!!

I think i'll stay one season more here and try to be the first in league,then we'll see what future holds for me.

Activated Node
    I can't believe the detail this game got out in 2006, makes you feel good to be a pc gamer

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Nine months after the initial release and play-through, I finally got around to the Mass Effect 3 - Extended Cut ending. The extra dialogue options persuaded me to change my final choice from what has been called synthesis to destroy. While the former initially sounded at least somewhat plausible in the normal sci-fi nonsense way (with the added bonus that it would 'end the war', something I figured my Shepard would very much want), it now sounded properly crazy. So I listened to Admiral Anderson: 'We destroy them, or they destroy us.' The ending is a horrible shame for the Geth, who my Shepard tried very hard to work with - but I'm quite content that this was the least of four evils.

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Project Cars looks illegally good.
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

CoH still have one of the best effects in RTS game,but those textures,they're so low and it looks like that will be case with COH2 textures as well.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    They're only really low when you get up close. From standard view it still looks great.
    steam: sketch

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Portal 2 co-op; good times.

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravelle View Post
    Seph, you should have a look at deadendthrills.com, a guy that also makes amazing screenshots. There should be a couple of tricks and tweaks to make yours even more amazing. :)
    Cheers bud. His site's amazing. Been there a few times. I think the devs actually give him the tools to take the shots so wouldn't be any good to me :-) I think mine are very different to his anyway as most of his are scenery shots or he's specifically set them up whereas 90% mine are just gameplay which I prefer taking. Like so...

FAR CRY 3

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Question,does FC3 really have monsters again o.O

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Halo: Evolved Combat Evolved

Truth...

and Reconciliation

Alien architecture

Memorable landing