Page 275 of 623 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,500 of 12451
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    If this is the kind of teamwork Cerberus had in mind when it put together a list of potential squad-mates for Shepard, I dread to see how we'll fare against the Collectors; a series of stand-offs during what couldn't have been more than 30 minutes in Mass Effect 2.

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Please buy it ?

What are these shots from that you keep posting?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Indaver View Post
    What are these shots from that you keep posting?

Binary Domain,sorry i forgot to write up the name of game. Few more for you.

Awesome. I just bought it!

Its fun shooter,but don't expect to much from the game haha :D

Hey, this is kind of interesting. I bought Chivalry today, and in one of the maps I found a painting which seemed immediately out-of-place (the game is set in a fictional world based on medieval Europe).

It turns out that this is The 'Pieter and Paul' on the IJ, by the Dutch painter Abraham Storck. The Pieter and Paul was a frigate, launched in 1698, which was worked on by Peter the Great while he was studying modern shipbuilding in Amsterdam.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    I've seen that painting in a museum here! Nice catch, man!
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Project CARS - Pre-Alpha - Build 374 - Ford GT40 MkIV - Bathurst

Merry Christmas everyone!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oak View Post
    It turns out that this is The 'Pieter and Paul' on the IJ, by the Dutch painter Abraham Storck. The Pieter and Paul was a frigate, launched in 1698, which was worked on by Peter the Great while he was studying modern shipbuilding in Amsterdam.
    Nice find! Peter's trip to the docks of Holland is also the reason why so many shipping related words in Russian are Dutch.

Imagine my surprise when I ran into this Dutch Waffen Schutzstaffel poster in Wolfenstein, on a level that I thought was actually in Germany itself. Oh well.

For those not able to read this great Dutch language, the poster reads "For your honour and conscience, onwards against Bolshevism! The Waffen SS calls on you!".
    "He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

I just took my time and played some Dark Souls,defeated the first boss after trying two times before,now i really like this game but the game told me nothing about the actual soul mechanics and stuff i can do with them,there are also humanity souls or something,need to google that shit out. Anyway i tried to take somee screenies.

Haha i found two talking eggs lol,they said FEED MEE :x

Its christmas and everyone is not spending their time on computer today buuuuuut i don't like this holiday so fuck it.

Anyway i think this was quite nice shot.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    All the following are from the Unofficial RPS Minecraft server - a couple of the things are by me, but most are by others. Come join us sometime - clicky clicky for our forum thread

Our spawn Christmas tree - we splashed out and even got blinking fairy lights! You'll see it as soon as you spawn on the server.

Hungry? Anything that grows is available at the Public Farm. Here we have the new carrot and potato patches, with the farm stretching off into the distance. If you really can't find it at the farm, someone else is bound to be able to help you.

We get around the server using Stargates - you select your destination, hit the button, and step through. You can even get your own gate connected to the network for the mere price of one nether gate, three diamonds and a sign! The original 4x4km server area was divided into North, East, South, West and Central stargate hubs, with connections between them. We've now expanded with a new 4x4 area to the South, known imaginatively as "Newlands", which has its own separate hubs. Below is Newlands South Hub.

However, if you do like walking, there is a fairly comprehensive road system in the more populated old areas. From the central city of RPS Nova, roads branch out to the four hubs, which are also interconnected by a ring road. This is one of the larger bridges on the Northwest Ring Road.

"Swans are so big, they're like the Ostriches of the bird world"

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Newlands North Hub and the surrounding "urban" buildup - I'm sure there's a name for the location, but I've long since forgotten it. (Edit: I am told it's Overlook Bay, for fairly obvious reasons :P)

This is probably the prettiest village on the server (cue everyone complaining I didn't pick their town!). It lacks a name so far, and is still somewhat under construction.

My latest project: Stonehenge. There's still plenty of work to do - there's all sorts of earthworks that need to be put in. Those ancient people must have been really bored when they did it all!

The largest project currently going on the server is the pyramid. Originally built from water level to the sky limit (y=255), out in the vast ocean generated in the Newlands, the chief architect has since decided to expand it down to bedrock. Whilst we used magic powers to remove the water, we're getting the rest down to bedrock by hand, using the most insane method possible - a carefully planned series of demolition charges going off at once. This picture is from our Dynamic Map - there's no way to show the pyramid's size in game, other than standing underneath it (which makes for a pretty boring screenshot!)

Last edited by Danny252; 25-12-2012 at 11:45 AM.
    "Swans are so big, they're like the Ostriches of the bird world"

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Nice Minecraft shots, I always find fascinating what people build in it.

Almost finished BloodMoney, it's amazing. I can't say the same for Absolution although it looks stunning and I keep thinking a cyberpunk game with that engine/graphics would be amazing.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Got Chivalry. It's really fun.

Network Hub
    It was the screenshots of that desert environment that made me want Chivalry (which I also bought when it went up as a daily deal), but I haven't managed to join a server yet thats been playing there. Always grass fields and trees surrounding castles at night for me. It's a really fun game, though, even in spite of the fact that I am absurdly awful at it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    New Lands north hub is Overlook Bay!

(Which reminds me, I need to hop on...)