Page 285 of 674 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335385 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,700 of 13463
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Those screenshots make RAGE look more interesting than I had thought! Might have to give it a second look.

Like the last GTA shot, too; the way Niko Bellic looks down the platform makes you wonder if he's up to no good again!

Some more shots as I wrap up my play-through of the Mass Effect series, these from the third game.

Admiral Steven Hackett, with the fantastic voice of Lance Henriksen, boards the Normandy SR-2 to address the combined Alliance and alien fleets. The accompanying music leaves little doubt that this man's a hero to his people.

It's not L.A. Noire, but BioWare did a good job on some of the facial expressions and eye movements. This is the last goodbye between Commander Shepard and Flight Lieutenant Jeff "Joker" Moreau.

And some fire and explosions; an Atlas mech at Cerberus' Cronos Station.

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Thanks men,your shots are awesome as well,keep em rolling :3

Some late night Audiosurf furnished me with a couple of nice moments of unexpected corkscrew.

A big one during the original version of 'Chemicals + Circuitry' by Grendel. "Harder, Faster, Better, Louder, Screaming."

Another one during 'Delirium Of Disorder' from the now classic 'Suffer' album by Bad Religion. This one is all red, all the way. A lot of fast old punk songs turn out that way.

This next one turned up in a David Bowie cover by now sadly defunct band Cyclefly.

"News guy wept and told us, Earth was really dying. Dying.
    Cried so much his face was wet, then I knew he was not lying."

Mass Effect 3 - Mission to the Sanctuary refugee facility on Horizon.

I didn't much care for the UT-47 Kodiak Drop Shuttle in Mass Effect 2, but the UT-47A in the colour scheme of the Systems Alliance is pretty cool.

The Black Widow sniper rifle is an adapted version of te M-98 Widow from Mass Effect 2, which is described as an "Anti-Material Rifle primarily used by sniper teams in assault missions against armored vehicles or krogan."

Commander Shepard encounters his not-so-long lost love Miranda Lawson. I really like the facial expression here.

I think this is the only scene in the entire series where Ashley Williams and Miranda Lawson can be seen together. I figured I'd pursue both romances for this playthrough of the series, but sadly neither comments on the other in this unique meeting. Taliís take on the situation on Horizon is much more fun; Keelah'Selai!

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~

Wow, Nic. All your shots are great. What are you using to get them? More than no hud and no weapon model mods/settings, surely?

Some more of mine:

The exceedingly odd Watchmen: The End is Nigh - Part 2. I don't know if it's a pro or a con to more experienced players of the genre, but I found this combat system to be much more responsive and intelligible than that of most other beat 'em up games.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    What,you want more GTA screens ? Ok.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Serious Sam 3: BFE: Sam Harderer

Oh god, reload, reload!!

An old museum.

Still inside...

Errm...what?

Spoiler: Independence Day'd
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

One of my two favorite cars in NetKar Pro. Osella PA-21S

Some screenshots from various Mass Effect 3 pre-rendered (aka console resolution) cutscenes and the Extended Cut epilogue.

The Alliance fleets jump into the Sol system prior to the final battle. The Normandy SR-2 can still be seen on the bottom-left.

Urdnot Bakara and other female krogan as seen in the epilogue.

Kasumi Goto relives her years with the late Keiji Okuda with the use of a graybox - 'a collection of snapshots of a person's memories originally developed to help treat Alzheimer's'. I thought this picture was kinda sad.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gwathdring's Avatar
    I fried my hard drive by being an idiot without backing things up properly. Fortunately I only lost data from the beginning of my Christmas break to about a week ago ... but I had a lot more time for games in that window, so I lost all of my best screenshots and all of my non-steam game progress. :(

On the bright side, the stupid thing I was doing involved getting all of my old files onto my shiny new not-physically-falling-apart gaming laptop the quick and dirty way that didn't involve waiting for my new, properly sized external hard drive to turn up in the mail.

Here's me ringing in the new year with new screenshots.

Dishonored 1 - Copy.jpg Dishonored 2013-01-06 00-50-39-64 - Copy.jpg

Gosh, Dishonored is pretty. Also light-weight and/or well optimized--even on my old machine it ran on fairly high settings.

BGE 2013-01-03 15-28-43-03 - Copy.jpg

Beyond Good and Evil aged surprisingly well. It's my first time playing, and I'm liking it so far. There are some outstanding driver errors I want to nail down before I get too much further as they create some not-too-common but very distracting effects.

And this is where I would have put my favorite of my Crysis screenshots (the thing actually runs now!) were they not solid black. I'm using the free version of FRAPS and I have an Nvidia 600m series card. Anyone know what would cause all of me crysis shots to be solid black?

Sorry they're a bit blurry. I had to convert from BMP to JPEG to upload anything bigger than thumbnail size. The Dishonored ones are also oddly colored and not as vibrant as they were in-game. Is that because FRAPs takes the shot before post-processing effects or something like that?
    Last edited by gwathdring; 06-01-2013 at 09:41 PM.
    I think of [the Internet] as a grisly raw steak laid out on a porcelain benchtop in the sun, covered in chocolate hazelnut sauce. In the background plays Stardustís Music Sounds Better With You. Thereís lots of fog. --tomeoftom

You ruined his point by putting it in context thatís cheating -bull0

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gwathdring's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritagonist View Post
    Kasumi Goto relives her years with the late Keiji Okuda with the use of a graybox - 'a collection of snapshots of a person's memories originally developed to help treat Alzheimer's'. I thought this picture was kinda sad.
    That's a beautiful shot.

There was some nice virtual-cinematography in the Mass Effect cinematics. I saved a good number of moments from those games.
    I think of [the Internet] as a grisly raw steak laid out on a porcelain benchtop in the sun, covered in chocolate hazelnut sauce. In the background plays Stardustís Music Sounds Better With You. Thereís lots of fog. --tomeoftom

You ruined his point by putting it in context thatís cheating -bull0

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    More Sam!

Here's why you don't let yourself get cornered:

And here's why you should use terrain to your advantage:

"You've got some red on you."

Indeed.

Secret: Message