Page 286 of 662 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336386 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,720 of 13225
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus coldvvvave's Avatar
    Fallout: New Vegas with couple of dozen mods. Yeah, I know it looks ugly sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    You are an enemy of gaming.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus coldvvvave's Avatar
    And some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    You are an enemy of gaming.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    @Caddybear

Nice shots, SotS2 isn't a game I've seen featured here yet so it's great to see something fresh. I love how it follows the Homeworld and Sins route of saying "Fuck it, space needs to be multi-coloured".

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Some screenshots in which Shepard poses a lot:

steam: sketch

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar

steam: sketch

Quote Originally Posted by Caddybear View Post
    *sots II screenies*
    How is it faring now that it's pseudo-finished?

Quote Originally Posted by Tikey View Post
    How is it faring now that it's pseudo-finished?
    It's alright.I don't think I've crashed once in the last 100 hours of play. Almost all the features are there and most are explained rather well in the updated manual. The AI is nowhere near done ( sometimes it plays really well, sometimes it's a disaster ) and some design choices are still questionable, but it's very much playable, and fun in multiplayer.

Still needs work though, that's for sure. Especially optimization and UI. It'll get there, eventually.

My favourite moment in AssCreed 3 so far:

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory since 1982.

Quote Originally Posted by Stellar Duck View Post
    My favourite moment in AssCreed 3 so far
    That cow strongly approves of that pat, though the next cow in line probably wants it to move along so it can get a pat too.

Is AssCreed 3 the animal lovers' antidote to Far Cry 3's tapir slaughter?

Quote Originally Posted by Jams O'Donnell View Post
    That cow strongly approves of that pat, though the next cow in line probably wants it to move along so it can get a pat too.

Is AssCreed 3 the animal lovers' antidote to Far Cry 3's tapir slaughter?
    Yes, and no. You can pet and feed domestic animals but wild animals can be hunted and killed. You don't really have to though, out side of the tutorials and when the predators attack you. The rest of the time you can just live and let live if you want. Though the moose is really aggressive so you may have to kill some of those as well. They charge you out of absolutely nowhere.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Yes, and no. You can pet and feed domestic animals but wild animals can be hunted and killed. You don't really have to though, out side of the tutorials and when the predators attack you. The rest of the time you can just live and let live if you want. Though the moose is really aggressive so you may have to kill some of those as well. They charge you out of absolutely nowhere.
    That's fine, moose are terrifying.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Some of those SotS shots look absolutely stellar, like, "I might have to ask about stealing some for a desktop wallpaper" kinda good.
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Quote Originally Posted by sabrage View Post
    It's just shedding velvet though. I remember when I was a kid that used to terrify me when I saw a buck doing it until my dad told me what was going on.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by duff View Post
    I was quite chuffed to get this shot. Quite artistic if I do say so myself :p
    Attachment 2411
    Nice one! The Chinese love this angle too; a few years ago there seemed to be a new Movie of Epic Medieval Warfare from China every other week and all of them prominently featured this angle, preferably more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by Woundedbum View Post
    *EDI screenshots*
    I probably shouldn't give this much thought, but that is basically a 1:1 copy of Miranda Lawson's attire. Perhaps the repainting crew that blue'd up the Normandy stumbled upon Miranda's closet and decided to throw some blue on its contents as well. Anyway, speaking of catsuits - from Batman: Arkham City:

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Quote Originally Posted by duff View Post
    Nice shots Mbaya, is that JC2? It looks incredible.
    Thank you duff, it is indeed.

I've tried something a little different, experimenting with the new year and all that...so I've bundled a collection of my favourite screenshots that I took in 2012 and stuck 'em in a video, not the same quality of course, but saves spending three times as long waiting for stuff to load and scrolling through pages on Steam for those interested:

Lets see if this works, hehe.

Virtual Organ Doner - "It's better to gib, than to receive."
    .: Steam :: Screenshots :: Steam Beautiful Screenshots Group :.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    It's just shedding velvet though. I remember when I was a kid that used to terrify me when I saw a buck doing it until my dad told me what was going on.
    Oh, is it shedding? I was too averting its cold, dead eyes to notice.

Quote Originally Posted by sabrage View Post
    Oh, is it shedding? I was too averting its cold, dead eyes to notice.
    Hehe. Well, I'm not saying it looks super friendly, but I sincerely doubt real life moose (meese? mööse?) are as murderous as those in AssCreed 3. Though if they are: may Dog have mercy on Canada.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Hehe. Well, I'm not saying it looks super friendly, but I sincerely doubt real life moose (meese? mööse?) are as murderous as those in AssCreed 3. Though if they are: may Dog have mercy on Canada.
    Moose are very dangerous animals. From the following article:

Coltrane said more people are injured by moose every year than bears in Anchorage.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_868041.html

Seriously, if you've ever seen one walk next to you its pretty scary. I was swimming and the fucker came in the lake right by me. Haven't played Asscreed3 yet (or maybe ever judging from the reception it got), but seriously, moose suck.
    Last edited by Internet; 07-01-2013 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mbaya View Post
    I've tried something a little different, experimenting with the new year and all that...
    Excellent! I especially like the Tera and Guild Wars 2 shots, some of the locations look fantastic; based on the number of shots from those games I'm guessing you did too! Perhaps I should give those titles a look.

Any chance we could see a higher resolution of these two?

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~

Anno 1404

Some crop farms, a few mills and a brewery - this island is where all the bread and beer consumed on the main island is made. The ship ferrying the goods across can be seen in the background.

A few cider farms right outside the southern city walls. The citizens consume this stuff like crazy.

I reorganized the city somewhat, which led to the creation of this two tile wide main street that runs from the harbour through town to the castle and church.

The reworked main harbour can service up to three ships at a time. It also features two recently built and currently unused trade ships.