Page 293 of 613 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343393 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,860 of 12245
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Thanks Seph! It's crazy who good NFS looks... How is it compared to the last one??

That screenshot reminded me I have yet to finish Planescape Torment...

A bit more RAGE

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    So far it's kind of stuck imbetween the last Most Wanted and the new Hot Pursuit. To be fair though i've only played a few races/chases. Visually it's very nice but suffers a bit from the whole BF3 'lets make it look like someone's thrown a handful of shit on the camera lense'.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwilym View Post
    Oh god, I found it unbearable; hearing a Kiwi accent say "sucky sucky fucky fucky" is so horribly incongruous it made my teeth curl. I wish voice actors had the guts to correct huge dialect problems like that. I realise the Rakyat aren't actually Maori, but they're close enough (and most of their dialogue is fairly accurate...ish) that moments like this are just surreal. I got the impression the character was supposed to be being a smartass, but even so, it's like hearing a Native American voice say it'll rove you rong time. I can't think of any other game with a huger gulf in quality between story dialogue and random dialogue.
    My friend, don't be hasty.
    You know that game-makers often make references to movies, books and other games...
    "Sucky sucky fu*ky fuc*y" is a reference to a movie named "Full Metal Jacket" - that's kinda of a joke, easter egg or whatever from game-makers. Don't rush to conclusions mate... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwIEUflY6YI
    Last edited by electricrimson; 14-01-2013 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Added Link

Banned
    Re: RAGE - I am always amazed how much detail they put into something so fucking boring.

Reminds me of that BLOPS2 Wot I Think - the man underlined how they had an entire stadium as a level just to play one cutscene on it or something.

Well, try RAGE then. The entire game's like that.

Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kataras View Post
    A bit more RAGE
    Those shots look fantastic! As a side effect, now I'm actually glad I've bought the game on impulse (no, not the DD service) ...

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohorovicic View Post
    Re: RAGE - I am always amazed how much detail they put into something so fucking boring
    Yeah my feelings exactly... Someone should take that world and make an open world RPG or something like that. It's really a shame.

@Techno: you should try it. If you don't like the gameplay, you can at least fly around in noclip mode...

@Kiril: what's the game like?
    Last edited by kataras; 14-01-2013 at 08:58 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus coldvvvave's Avatar
    Funny how after ALL other Bethesda games and DLCs became available on Russian STEAM for Russian prices, RAGE is still unavailable for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    You are an enemy of gaming.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by kataras View Post
    @Kiril: what's the game like?
    Its quite fun. If you liked the first one, you'll like this one. Its bigger and more open. There are secret areas to find just off the path, with weapon lockers. Thats the biggest change I feel, its got much more of a RPG feel to the game with random weapon chests and a shop to buy upgrades. Its still a third person shooter, and you feel like a massive transformer.

The shop is weird, there is some weapons blocked unless you have the DLC and everything is rated by the community, its odd to see 4 out of 5 stars on a reload upgrade.

I got it cheaps on Gamefly - £10/Ä12 and pence. So my view my be a little skewy as I didn't pay full price. There is NO multiplayer at all from what I can see, but it could be like Max Payne and because I don't have the DLC I can't connect with the community.

Quite a sad moment

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Thanks for the reply and nice shots!

Quote Originally Posted by Lukasz View Post
    My main base:

Oh man, you have a serious security problem there. If you ever get assaulted you'll have so many fronts to cover that you'll get overwhelmed.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lukasz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikey View Post
    Oh man, you have a serious security problem there. If you ever get assaulted you'll have so many fronts to cover that you'll get overwhelmed.
    Yeah. I know.
    This base now has only a single empty tile left (but will destroy one hanger).

Playing on easy with lots of different saves allowing me prepare for the worst but i do fear the attack. will post some pics of the attack if it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikey View Post
    He'll be fine! A single, bespectacled scientist armed with a crowbar should be able to take care of any alien intruders easily.
    Guild Wars 2: Infiltrator Dan / Cutthroat Dan / Vile Dan / Fervent Dan

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Far Cry 3

"Oh my god it hurts...

....so good"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Lesser Hivemind Node
    My KOTOR II posse:

Mirror's Edge:

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    these photos of farcry3 are very derpy. I suppose fit with the idea of the game.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Stop putting up pictures of Mirror's Edge. It simply isn't fair on other games.